Funny Pro 2nd Amendment Memes

This is a meme thread! Now, back to the topic.

iu
The USA became a Police State while citizens were Armed & Protected by 2nd Amendment. So exactly how did the 2nd Amendment Fight It?????????

20 years ago Columbine High School had Armed Guard that Fired at the Shooters who then went inside the school to Kill students & teachers while 7 armed police officers watched from outside.

All of these innocent kids are dead and you create a thread to make fun of any kind of control on guns. You're sick.
/----/ Those kids are dead because of your liberal policies. Part of being liberal is never admitting your policies are failures. You just double down on stupidity.
Those kids are dead because of the gun. Period. End of.
/——/ So if the crazy had used homemade pipe bombs the kids would still be alive?
You're deflecting. Mass shootings. Anytime, anywhere, ever over time, without a gun. Come on, show me one mass shooting without a gun.

Really? :20:

When did he become radicalised and why was nothing done about it?

I just explained that to you... oh, never mind.

No one is defending mad men. We defend our right to protect ourselves with firearms. Your sorry ass mentions fort Hood and your hero shooter but never mention that the victims were all unarmed. Coward liar.

Naw, man if everyone walked around an Army base packing, there'd probably be a lot of dead officers and NCO's who let their power get to their heads. It's why they only hand out the Ammo in controlled circumstances...

So, the military is scared that the soldiers will have access to guns?

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Uh, guy... I just explained that the army only hands out the guns under VERY CONTROLLED CIRCUMSTANCES.

Do like NONE of you people actually know how to read beyond a fifth grade level?
Bull shit. Soldiers should be armed to be able to stop back shooters like you. You claim you are ex military, how close did you come to fragging your CO?

Probably dishonorably discharged if he was ever in the military to begin with (which I doubt very, very much -- he certainly doesn't have what it takes). Being one of the most dishonorable members here on USMB is kind of a dead give away. :D

Forum List

Back