Funny isnt it? How the left are kept in the dark and utterly brainwashed?

Translation, you can not state one think about Kendi or any other thing you posted. You simply repeated something, that someone smarter than you said.
Or, I just don't care to debate you on something that in the end, is a matter of opinion and not really the topic of this thread.
I knew when challenged you would crawl under a rock and hide.
Nope. Still here not giving a shit about your opinion and being vocal about how much I don't care how you feel about Ibram X Kendi.
Trump was right, if he did in fact prevent the monster, Kendi, from having his "work", taught to children
He didn't. He pussied out like he does with all his threats.

Or, I just don't care to debate you on something that in the end, is a matter of opinion and not really the topic of this thread.
If it is not a topic of this thread, why did you insert your opinion of it, into this thread?

You were wrong, Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones are people with radical ideals which should not be funded by the tax payer's dollars. These "scholars", should be a footnote, at best, on what is wrong with people today.

So he gave to a black charity once. He also threatened to cut funding to HBCUs for teaching the work of Black scholars like Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones. :dunno:
Those race baiters are scholars like a fish is a bicycle.

Like a pack of cowardly judases and pathetic liars.

No, i dont find it funny at all, i find it very dangerous and in the end it isnt going to go well for those stupid Joe Biden voters...

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

If it is not a topic of this thread, why did you insert your opinion of it, into this thread?

You were wrong, Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones are people with radical ideals which should not be funded by the tax payer's dollars. These "scholars", should be a footnote, at best, on what is wrong with people today.
Bidenet.png<------This is what is wrong with people today....The Dumbing Down of America...

Trump supporters need to go back to 1985 back to find a kind word from mainstream black leaders. That isnt the brag you think it is.

By the way, Trump was considered a dem supporter back then. He only realized later in life he can harness the hate of the right for money.

Trump supporters need to go back to 1985 back to find a kind word from mainstream black leaders. That isnt the brag you think it is.

By the way, Trump was considered a dem supporter back then. He only realized later in life he can harness the hate of the right for money.
Actually he realized the hate in you loons.

Forum List

Back