Funny how Alex Jones knew about 9/11 happening

9/11 Rimjob cannot keep track of all of his inconsistent loopy conspiracy theories.

It's one thing to harbor a conspiracy theory. Some people do engage in conspiracies, after all.

It's another thing to jump on any and all conceivable conspiracy theories in order to attack the official account of an event like the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Have you ever seen rimjob post a coherent theory? I will state for the record I have not. I have only seen his posts where he(she....it?) ridicules someone, or the other variety, where he applauds the most hairbrained poorly presented bull shit.

Both examples of his talent can be seen in this very thread!

Hows it been going Liability?

as always slackass,you two disinformation agents can only make pathetic personal attacks when you cant refute the evidence or facts as this video of jones lays out.as always,you run away with your tail between your legs making personal attacks instead of trying to refute the evidence in this video.typical ploy from a psyche op agent. LIARABILTY is having fun making an idiot out of himself as well as you are slackass.

Yeah I ran away to real life where I spent the day cutting wood and fishing.
The good news is I am having very fresh trout for dinner!

9/11 Rimjob cannot keep track of all of his inconsistent loopy conspiracy theories.

It's one thing to harbor a conspiracy theory. Some people do engage in conspiracies, after all.

It's another thing to jump on any and all conceivable conspiracy theories in order to attack the official account of an event like the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Have you ever seen rimjob post a coherent theory? I will state for the record I have not. I have only seen his posts where he(she....it?) ridicules someone, or the other variety, where he applauds the most hairbrained poorly presented bull shit.

as always slackass,you two disinformation agents can only make pathetic personal attacks when you cant refute the evidence or facts as this video of jones lays out.as always,you run away with your tail between your legs making personal attacks instead of trying to refute the evidence in this video.typical ploy from a psyche op agent. LIARABILTY is having fun making an idiot out of himself as well as you are slackass.

Yeah, that's RIGHT Liarbility and Slackass! You should be trying to prove that the murderers Bush and Cheney are guilty rather than "worrying about little things, like your children!"

Yeah, that's RIGHT Liarbility and Slackass! You should be trying to prove that the murderers Bush and Cheney are guilty rather than "worrying about little things, like your children!"

I wish rimjob and agent chri$$y had not reproduced..........oh well, in a perfect world.

You know I'm starting to think this disinfo agent stuff is true? How else to explain the remarks and stupid replies in the face of obvious facts that are garnered from credible sources, links and respected scholars etc ? But if they are disinfo people, what a lowlife job they have, but hey..in their eyes it's better then taking donations in exchange for pencils at a freeway entrance, or selling blowjobs on a corner. But what they don't realize is that even those occupations are more respectful then being treasonous scumbags to your country.

Tell the truth, point blank- do you sell blowjobs on the corner?

You know I'm starting to think this disinfo agent stuff is true? How else to explain the remarks and stupid replies in the face of obvious facts that are garnered from credible sources, links and respected scholars etc ? But if they are disinfo people, what a lowlife job they have, but hey..in their eyes it's better then taking donations in exchange for pencils at a freeway entrance, or selling blowjobs on a corner. But what they don't realize is that even those occupations are more respectful then being treasonous scumbags to your country.

they always expose themselves as agents by constantly coming here blatantly ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys posting all kinds of propaganda to try and save face in their posts which slackass and LIAR ability have demonstrated countless numbers of times both in 9/11 discussions and kennedy assassination discussions as well.the ones that you can tell are just Bush dupes in denial and afraid of the truth,when presented with evidence and facts that refute the official version,they leave and dont come back to post cause they know they cant refute it.these posters would not keep coming back to get their asses handed to them on a platter everyday like they do if they werent getting paid for it.they would never do it for free.

That poster Cad,he for one,isnt an agent.He is just a Bush dupe afraid of the truth and in denial,thats why he hasnt come back to the conspiracy section since long ago on this thread because he could not refute anything and knows it. People like him that are not agents,dont keep coming back constantly such as slackass does all the time and keep posting.He doesnt care what we think,so he left.Agent slackass is willing to sell his humanity down the drain for money.He will regret it in the future in a major way as well Liar- ability will . you've heard the old saying what goes around,comes around.These evil agents are participating in this coverup and creating a bad cause,they will experince a bad cause in the future in a major bad way and will regret what they did big time down the road.

Last edited:

they always expose themselves as agents by constantly coming here blatantly ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys posting all kinds of propaganda to try and save face in their posts which slackass and LIAR ability have demonstrated countless numbers of times both in 9/11 discussions and kennedy assassination discussions as well.the ones that you can tell are just Bush dupes in denial and afraid of the truth,when presented with evidence and facts that refute the official version,they leave and dont come back to post cause they know they cant refute it.these posters would not keep coming back to get their asses handed to them on a platter everyday like they do if they werent getting paid for it.they would never do it for free.

That poster Cad,he for one,isnt an agent.He is just a Bush dupe afraid of the truth and in denial,thats why he hasnt come back to the conspiracy section since long ago on this thread because he could not refute anything and knows it. People like him that are not agents,dont keep coming back constantly such as slackass does all the time and keep posting.He doesnt care what we think,so he left.Agent slackass is willing to sell his humanity down the drain for money.He will regret it in the future in a major way as well Liar- ability. you've heard the old saying what goes around,comes around.These evil agents are participating in this coverup and creating a bad cause,they will experince a bad cause in the future in a major bad way and will regret what they did big time down the road.

Sorry rimmie, I really don't have a lot of interest in money. Now if you have some prime horseflesh, say Mexican Quarters, my soul may be in danger.

You must have seen my posts by now that I have not been Paid, surely you've seen my letter to Alex Jones.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/142540-my-letter-to-alex-jones.html

Yeah, I want to get paid, I deserve it for dealing with the wall of dumbassery that flows from you and your ilk.

But then I will just spend the money on horses, the price is great right now and can't go anywhere but up......

if he even bothers to read it, he will notice whatever ramblings and propaganda you post in it immediately and will stop reading it after the first few sentences in it.:lol: since you are a proven liar about bill cooper and you know perfectly well he was murdered for exposing the truth about 9/11 which Jones credits him for waking HIM up to the truth on 9/11. He got the information from Cooper after cooper exposed the truth behind it all.

as always you lie in the first few posts saying you believe the official version,no telling how many hundreds of other lies you told in your propaganda piece that he will never read after your first paragraph.YOU ar the ones with delusional rantings and you have NEVER countered anything on 9/11 agent as we both know.you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a moron.

Last edited:

if he even bothers to read it, he will notice whatever ramblings and propaganda you post in it immediately and will stop reading it after the first few sentences in it.:lol: since you are a proven liar about bill cooper and you know perfectly well he was murdered for exposing the truth about 9/11 which Jones credits him for waking HIM up to the truth on 9/11. He got the information from Cooper after cooper exposed the truth behind it all.

as always you lie in the first few posts saying you believe the official version,no telling how many hundreds of other lies you told in your propaganda piece that he will never read after your first paragraph.

I invite your sorry ass to Eagar Arizona, once again, to meet and speak with people who knew Bill Cooper, law enforcement personell that were involved with the case, and witnesses to the final end of dumbass drunken Bill Cooper.

I know your afraid to come, but I invite you again to show up and talk to these people yourself dumbass.

As far as Alex Jones, I don't know if he will answer. At best he will pay me to stop pestering him with emails. I sent the one at that link about 11 times yesterday. I intend to get to the bottom of this 'getting paid' thing. If there is pay to be had, then I deserve it!

Alex Jones knew 9/11 was going to happen saying it was going to happen two months before it actually did happen.
That's quite the coincidence. Interesting how there were soooooo many coincidences surrounding 9/11. You have to be a hardcore coincidence theorist to believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

Alex Jones knew 9/11 was going to happen saying it was going to happen two months before it actually did happen.
That's quite the coincidence. Interesting how there were soooooo many coincidences surrounding 9/11. You have to be a hardcore coincidence theorist to believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

That is quite the coincidence, maybe since he knew about so far in advance, just maybe Alex Jones is responsible for 911.

Just sayin'

That is quite the coincidence, maybe since he knew about so far in advance, just maybe Alex Jones is responsible for 911.

Just sayin'

He definitely profited more than just about anybody else. Easy to connect the dots.

Just sayin'

Who has benefited more from 9/11 than Alex Jones?

He's made billions and billions of dollars since...

Just sayin'

Who has benefited more from 9/11 than Alex Jones?

He's made billions and billions of dollars since...

That's what I'm thinking. You read my letter demanding payment from him? Maybe I will crack the case and he will have to pony up for the entire tab!

That's what I'm thinking. You read my letter demanding payment from him? Maybe I will crack the case and he will have to pony up for the entire tab!

Yea sure, Slacky.

Alex Jones is a SHILL. If you have someone giving 98% of the truth, there is still 2% he is not telling. And that is where the shit lies.

Of course he knew ahead, he just will never say WHO is actually responsible. Trust me, he is not the only one who knew ahead either.

Yea sure, Slacky.

Alex Jones is a SHILL. If you have someone giving 98% of the truth, there is still 2% he is not telling. And that is where the shit lies.

Of course he knew ahead, he just will never say WHO is actually responsible. Trust me, he is not the only one who knew ahead either.

So....yawn.....present your case.

Uh.........I believe the "case" has been presented in many of the already started threads in this section. All you have to do is click on the links and watch the videos. (Which I know you have not bothered to do.)

As a disinformation artist your "job" is to tie us up with all kinds of crap, while proving nothing on what you claim.

Crawl back into the hole from where you came, please. Thank you.

Uh.........I believe the "case" has been presented in many of the already started threads in this section. All you have to do is click on the links and watch the videos. (Which I know you have not bothered to do.)

As a disinformation artist your "job" is to tie us up with all kinds of crap, while proving nothing on what you claim.

\
God damn you guys are all the same. You tell anybody who doesn't believe you to watch videos...only so you can weasel out of it and say, "Well, I don't agree with EVERYTHING in the video". You're full of shit and you know it.

Write down what YOU think happened. Shouldn't be that hard. People have been doing it for 2,000 years. Yet you can't. I'm guessing you are just illiterate or stupid or mentally defunct. Whats the matter..you can't convey an idea? Poor loser. GFY bitch.

I see you just crawled back into your ass. Present your case, nevermind the dumbass videos. Present your case in your words, if your able.
personally i don't think you are able.

Forum List

Back