Funny how Alex Jones knew about 9/11 happening

You truthers base much of your evidence on the PNAC report right? You know the jew ridden think tank that said that America needs a new pearl harbour to ferment disdain for Islam leading to a long planned invasion of Iraq? If you morons haven't read that then you have no business posting in this forum. But if you have answer me this: Why would we have wasted time blaming Osama and committed half ass to Afghanistan when we could have just as easily skipped that folly and blamed it on Sadham? If Iraq was the goal, then why did they bother pinning it on Al Quaida? It makes no sense hence you make no sense.

Afghanistan was always part of the picture, check out their new pipeline...

To pull the supports out from under it similar to imploding it is not what it means, that sounds good, but here is what it means.
The demolition process uses explosives to damage the columns. This explosion, like any, is a sudden expansion of gases. That expansion, when over, leaves a vacuum. The vacuum within the building "pulls" the building into the middle, helping it to implode, not explode all over the surrounding area.
When a bld is demo'd they might say, "pull it", to mean create that little black hole to suck the build into.
The pulling action also helps the building to fall faster than it would without assistance.

Read more: What does it mean to pull a building

They didn't discuss pulling the building, you derp.

Really, did you not watch the Silverstein interview?

please feel free to feed then 9/11 troll(s).

It's how many of us get to judge you

:lol:

yep thats what you are no doubt a troll.All you 9/11 Bush dupe trolls ever can do is insult and then run off whenever asked to refute the facts and evidence presented to you.:clap2:

I always find it funny of the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here that defend the official version to no end, how they ignore the fact that Alex Jones knew

This is rubbish. How could anyone possibly know of an attack by a total unknown, before it happened?
Lousy thread - I should give you my first ever red for this crap OP.

Or....

The most dangerous 911 video ever! - YouTube

Your doing what all these Bush dupe trolls always do.Not even bothering to look at the evidence presented in the video.Its only rubbish to you because you did not even bother to look at the evidence presented in the video which is what trolls like Dante and Politico always do.

you obviously did not watch the video because if you had,you wouldnt be asking that question,you would know that its documented that two months before 9/11 happened,Jones predicted it would happen and he told his radio listeners back then america would know who the real terrorists are-the neocons in the Bush administration,that they were the ones that orchestrated it and pulled it off.:rolleyes:

Like Eots said earlier below.

All he did to reach this prediction was listen to the sources the government chose to ignore...and that should be disturbing..for if it had been any great secret surly they would of wanted to talk to the man that called it...so really your response is ..well..stupid

What Eots just said to Jillain there applies to you as well.

Last edited:
Whats Eots said to Jillian back there applies to you.Thats a really stupid question just like hers was because if you had ever bothered doing any research in the case,you would know that FBI agents tried to warn their superiours that there were going to be terrorists attacks against the united states and their superiours told them to back off and ignore it and because of that,they went to attornery David Schippers and gave him information about their leads they had since their superiours ignored them and then Schippers tried to warn John Ashcroft about them but Ashcroft would not give Schippers the time of day.

Rubbish my ass.Just like trolls like Dante and Politico cant explain,you cant explain either why the government did not act on the sources that Jones and FBI agents had access to,why they did not act on advanced knowledge they had of terrorists attacks 2 months prior to 9/11 and did not try and stop the terrorists attacks that those FBI agents tried to warn their superiours on.Those top superiours in the FBI along with everybody in the Bush administration should be put behind bars for ignoring information their lower FBI agents had and that Jones had access to that their would be terrorists attacks on us for not trying to prevent them.:cuckoo:

aagin like Eots said before,if it was such a secret,it should be disturbing to you that the government did not want to go to the man who had all this information and ask him how he got it.:rolleyes:

If you had bothered to watch the video,you would know that it was easy for Jones and may FBI agents to have advanced knowledge of terrorists attacks in the upcoming months.If you had ever bothered to watch this video,you would know that its been documented that SEVERAL different countries had advance knowledge of upcoming terrorists attacks and tried to warn the Bush administration but Bush and his administration as well as high level FBI agents ignored their warnings along with ignoring their fellow lower level FBi agents as well as attorney David Schippers.

Last edited:
I always find it funny of the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here that defend the official version to no end, how they ignore the fact that Alex Jones knew

This is rubbish. How could anyone possibly know of an attack by a total unknown, before it happened?

Or....

Your doing what all these Bush dupe trolls always do.Not even bothering to look at the evidence presented in the video.Its only rubbish to you because you did not even bother to look at the evidence presented in the video which is what trolls like Dante and Politico always do..

pssst, watch my link. :)

I think you'll enjoy it.

Or....

Your doing what all these Bush dupe trolls always do.Not even bothering to look at the evidence presented in the video.Its only rubbish to you because you did not even bother to look at the evidence presented in the video which is what trolls like Dante and Politico always do..

I think you'll enjoy it.

I think I must have hit a raw nerve because I managed a red without comment for that one.
Come on coward, either debate or stop messing around like a schoolgirl.

I think you'll enjoy it.

I think I must have hit a raw nerve because I managed a red without comment for that one.

your the one being a coward,you wont answer that statement that Eots posed to Jillian or address any of the information I posted from that video. It makes no sense why you even posted that video when you made this moronic statement below.Thats a pretty retarded comment to make when you obviously know the answer.

That video goes into a little detail about the prior knowledge of 9/11 but it doesnt go into it anywhere near as much detail as mine does.Since you posted that video,Jones himself gave credit to Bill Cooper.Thats how he was able to get a lot of his information on advanced prior knowledge of 9/11 was from cooper.He said that a few times on his radio show so that first comment of yours below is just plain stupid.

Or....

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
A week after his body is found in the debris of the South Tower, about a thousand mourners attend John O'Neill's service in Atlantic City. Barry Mawn, one of the speakers, tells the gathering that O'Neill didn't resign from the FBI because of the briefcase incident.

His Life And And Career - A Chronology Of John Oneills Life And Fbi Career | The Man Who Knew | FRONTLINE | PBS

Here are much better links on why they had to get rid of O'neil.that one doesnt really reveal too much except his history.

Meet Jerome Hauer, 9/11 Suspect Awaiting Indictment

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

http://www.shadownews.org/index.php/home/political/123-who-had-prior-knowledge-of-9-11

Last edited:

I think you'll enjoy it.

It wasnt me that gave you the red brick.

Your statement here below shows what a hypocrite you are with that video of Cooper.you should be asking that same question about Cooper on how HE could have known about an attack by a total unknown before it happened.Oh btw Jones himself has given credit to Cooper in the past for exposing the pre knowledge he had on 9/11 to him.:cool:

I was wondering how long it would be before you came back here to the conspiracy section to fart again candyass.:clap2::clap2::poop:

Forum List

Back