Fun Poll.Who Will Be The First GOP Candidate To Drop Out Next Spring?

:oops-28: This would be a first. Has any pollster ever taken a poll prior to the primary season asking "Who Will Drop Out First"? By now we pretty much know of at least 10 that will likely run. Well with the odds of 1 in 10 or 12, many of us will make an accurate prediction. So far it looks like this. Cruz, Walker, Paul, Rubio, Bush, Huckabee, Romney,{Maybe Perry and Ben Carson}. Are they any others besides Chris Christie? Well there's at least ten to start with. So who will be the first one "To Bite The Dust". This will not be an easy prediction. Your prediction could likely change in three or four months once we have our official 10-12 candidates.:smartass:

Jeb Bush.

:oops-28: This would be a first. Has any pollster ever taken a poll prior to the primary season asking "Who Will Drop Out First"? By now we pretty much know of at least 10 that will likely run. Well with the odds of 1 in 10 or 12, many of us will make an accurate prediction. So far it looks like this. Cruz, Walker, Paul, Rubio, Bush, Huckabee, Romney,{Maybe Perry and Ben Carson}. Are they any others besides Chris Christie? Well there's at least ten to start with. So who will be the first one "To Bite The Dust". This will not be an easy prediction. Your prediction could likely change in three or four months once we have our official 10-12 candidates.:smartass:

I'd say Carson goes out first. He's an impressive man. But a political child among wolves. He'll eventually say something like anyone might given enough time. And they'll tear him to pieces. And by 'they', I mean his fellow candidates.
I have a gut feeling Ben Carson will change his mind when he sees the tea leaves.

Forum List

Back