Predictions. What Senate Race Will Be The Surprising Republican Victory On November 8. Not Even Close To What Polls Read.

You do know that before conviction, there need to be investigations and charges brought, right? And, that's exactly what has been done. Charges brought against your orange fuhrer.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
LOL. Yeah, you've been saying that for six years now. The reason you continue having investigation after investigation after investigation is because every investigation comes up empty so you have to have another investigation.

LOL. Yeah, you've been saying that for six years now. The reason you continue having investigation after investigation after investigation is because every investigation comes up empty so you have to have another investigation.
In other words, you want to let your orange douchebag go free?

You know, for a guy who swears he did not vote for Rump, you do spend a lot of time defending his criminal ass. :itsok:

We won't storm the Capitol or try to catch and hang the sitting VP. If that's your point.

Do you retards really have such a short memory? You don't think we Dems had our share of disappointments? Even before Hillary lost and the subsequent disappointment, we had the Al Gore mess. A guy who was denied the presidency only because the Supreme Court had more conservatives than liberals.

Did we storm the Capitol? You don't think we had justification? But, that's the difference between mouthing about Law and Order...respecting the Constitution blah blah..., and actually practicing it. You guys should try it sometimes.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
If the Democrat in 2000 had won his home state it would have not been left to the Supreme Court. What Presidential candidate loses his home state??

In other words, you want to let your orange douchebag go free?

You know, for a guy who swears he did not vote for Rump, you do spend a lot of time defending his criminal ass. :itsok:
Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. Every investigation has turned up empty. Are you saying you want to jail innocent people just because you don't like them?

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. Every investigation has turned up empty. Are you saying you want to jail innocent people just because you don't like them?
LOL You retards need to get out of your mommy's basement and keep up with the news. :itsok:

LOL You retards need to get out of your mommy's basement and keep up with the news. :itsok:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the news is, out of several investigations of Trump, he has never even been charged and convicted of anything. So, you have to keep on doing more investigations.
1666539079769.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the news is, out of several investigations of Trump, he has never even been charged and convicted of anything. So, you have to keep on doing more investigations.
Retard. Learn to read. It is about your orange douchebag being charged.

But, I get where you are coming from. You love that I call you a retard. Not a problem. Keep coming back and I will keep calling you a retard. Deal? :itsok:

Retard. Learn to read. It is about your orange douchebag being charged.

But, I get where you are coming from. You love that I call you a retard. Not a problem. Keep coming back and I will keep calling you a retard. Deal? :itsok:
First, he hasn't been charged with anything yet in six years of your witch hunt investigations. He's not going to be charged. But, even if he were to be charged, that doesn't mean he is guilty of anything. Of course you radical lefties want to charge him with everything you can. Lots of people get charged and are found innocent.

First, he hasn't been charged with anything yet in six years of your witch hunt investigations. He's not going to be charged. But, even if he were to be charged, that doesn't mean he is guilty of anything. Of course you radical lefties want to charge him with everything you can. Lots of people get charged and are found innocent.
Retard. Your orange fuhrer is to face tax fraud charges on Monday. Try to keep up. :itsok:

And if the polls are right and Republicans lose the Senate... are you going to storm the Capitol again?
Extremists storming the Capitol was bad but it was no worse than extremists burning and looting livelihoods and beating and maiming innocents. The notion that our Democracy was seriously under attack and threatened is a joke. People said they wanted to hang Mike Pence and nothing happened. Contrast that to the Bernie Sanders supporter who carried out the mass shooting of Republican Congressional reps.

Extremists storming the Capitol was bad but it was no worse than extremists burning and looting livelihoods and beating and maiming innocents. The notion that our Democracy was seriously under attack and threatened is a joke. People said they wanted to hang Mike Pence and nothing happened. Contrast that to the Bernie Sanders supporter who carried out the mass shooting of Republican Congressional reps.
In other words, you are disappointed that your fellow retards were incompetent?

But keep making excuses and what abouts. You guys will never be able to live down this shame. :itsok:

Forum List

Back