Predictions. What Senate Race Will Be The Surprising Republican Victory On November 8. Not Even Close To What Polls Read.

In other words, you are disappointed that your fellow retards were incompetent?

But keep making excuses and what abouts. You guys will never be able to live down this shame. :itsok:
I am disappointed in the Left for perpetuating the myth that this was a serious threat to Democracy. And, please, you can call me any name or insult but don’t use the term “retard”. That term is so derogatory for people with developmental disabilities.

I am disappointed in the Left for perpetuating the myth that this was a serious threat to Democracy. And, please, you can call me any name or insult but don’t use the term “retard”. That term is so derogatory for people with developmental disabilities.
Guess what? When you say idiotic stuff like invading the Capitol was not a serious threat to Democracy? You are a retard. :itsok:

Guess what? When you say idiotic stuff like invading the Capitol was not a serious threat to Democracy? You are a retard. :itsok:
You have no clue what a serious threat to change in Government is. The January 6 rioters were easily contained. Compare that to an invasion of Castro on Havanna. Compare the January 6 riot to leftists trying to blow up the Capitol or a leftist shooting up Republicans in an open field.

Any schmuck who thinks that unarmed grandparents wandering around taking selfies, and a refugee from a Minnesota Vikings game, was a "threat to democracy" is beyond retarded.....You're a full-on Karen Ann Quinlan case.

You have no clue what a serious threat to change in Government is. The January 6 rioters were easily contained. Compare that to an invasion of Castro on Havanna. Compare the January 6 riot to leftists trying to blow up the Capitol or a leftist shooting up Republicans in an open field.
Leftists tried to blow up Capitol? Really? What are you smoking?

And yes, we all do know the serious threats you retards are to democracy. Why the fuck do you think many of the rioters are in, or on the way to, prison?

Any schmuck who thinks that unarmed grandparents wandering around taking selfies, and a refugee from a Minnesota Vikings game, was a "threat to democracy" is beyond retarded.....You're a full-on Karen Ann Quinlan case.
Yeah, tell that to Pence. The poor guy is still shaking from the "grandparents" that tried to hang him.

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

Leftists tried to blow up Capitol? Really? What are you smoking?

And yes, we all do know the serious threats you retards are to democracy. Why the fuck do you think many of the rioters are in, or on the way to, prison?

i mentioned this before that i was kinda suspicious that a certain "powers that be" may have something to do with all these polls that originally had many dems about 10 points ahead all year, and all of a sudden these same polls are almost tied
Its called "poll saturation". Democrats are more likely to answer polls, while republicans are less likely to answer them. When you see a poll that shows an even race, chances are that means the republican is actually up 3 points.

LOL So, you reached back all the way to 1980? Why stop there? Why not go back to the civil war?

But, here's the point, kiddo. These guys were communists/terrorists. Not Dems. Learn to tell the difference.

Second - They were all arrested, charged, and sentenced to prison under a Dem president (Carter). Which negates the point that the Dems supported this crime in any way. But hey, show us where any Dems supported the bombing of the Capitol. Now, compare that with what you retards are doing supporting the invasion of the Capitol by the right-wing retards.

So... Brrrr. You Lose. Better luck next time, retard. :itsok:

Can we not all say the same when you next worthless druggie Biden voter ODs and you commie twats riot for 7 more months?
Retard. You think the Dems have never lost an election?

What did the Dems do when Bush jr was "selected" by the SC over Gore? Did we get mad and storm the SC or try to hang any of the Chief Justices?

Yeah, I know you guys are retards but do try to use that brain God gave you. Now, fuck off.

Retard. You think the Dems have never lost an election?

What did the Dems do when Bush jr was "selected" by the SC over Gore? Did we get mad and storm the SC or try to hang any of the Chief Justices?

Yeah, I know you guys are retards but do try to use that brain God gave you. Now, fuck off.
No, you'll just spend a billion dollars on a "collusion" conspiracy investigation into a "crime" that is not supported in law or fact.

NOW, YOU GO FUCK OFF!!!!

No, you'll just spend a billion dollars on a "collusion" conspiracy investigation into a "crime" that is not supported in law or fact.

NOW, YOU GO FUCK OFF!!!!
LOL. Actually, retard... Read and weep... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

More than 840 people have been charged with federal crimes for their conduct at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Over 350 riot defendants have pleaded guilty or been convicted by a jury or a judge after trials. More than 220 of them have been sentenced, including approximately 100 who received a term of imprisonment.

LOL. Actually, retard... Read and weep... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

More than 840 people have been charged with federal crimes for their conduct at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Over 350 riot defendants have pleaded guilty or been convicted by a jury or a judge after trials. More than 220 of them have been sentenced, including approximately 100 who received a term of imprisonment.

I give ZERO fucks. Don't care.

Bobody was charged with 7 months of your communist bullshit.

You're gonna force us to use the 400 million guns we have, aren't you?

Forum List

Back