Fulfillment

I was rereading your experience. I am confused about how it begins and ends with George when bush isn't president anymore and it's not over

Didn't you say you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, Avatar? Why don't you ask Him. If you are His? Then you know the LORD and you know His voice. The Word of God is very clear on this.

This would explain why some see the signs very clearly while others are totally blind to seeing what is coming.

Bible Prophecy

"Israel Will Rebuild The 3rd Temple In 2018 To 2019

2021, The 4th Seal - The Pale Horse, Pandemic Death. (Rome - Yet To Be Seen.)

2027, The 5th Seal - The Great Terrible World War. Christians Put To Death.

2033, The 6th Seal - Christ Second Coming. (Anti-Christ Revealed)

2039, The 7th Seal - Christ Third Coming. (Anti-Christ Defeated)"

Nice to have that wrapped up. Deuteronomy 13 states if a prophet announces a sign or wonder that does not come to pass they should be killed by the people. So get your rocks ready folks. :)

Bible Prophecy

Nice to have that wrapped up. Deuteronomy 13 states if a prophet announces a sign or wonder that does not come to pass they should be killed by the people. So get your rocks ready folks. :)

who is this person? I have never heard of him - sounds like a false prophet to me! None of this is in the bible! Not a word! What has this got to do with Michael Boldea Jr. or Dumitru Duduman? Absolutely nothing. That's what, Delta!

You should read the testimony of Dumitru Duduman entitled, Man through the fire. It's an awesome book. You're in for a huge surprise, Delta!

Bible Prophecy

who is this person? I have never heard of him - sounds like a false prophet to me! None of this is in the bible! Not a word! What has this got to do with Michael Boldea Jr. or Dumitru Duduman? Absolutely nothing. That's what, Delta!

Prophecy ended centuries ago. No one alive today is a prophet by biblical standards.

Wrong again. Philips daughters were both prophetesses. There were prophets in the New Testaments and indeed Prophecy is one of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit, Delta. The gift of Prophecy is in full operation on the earth today. Dumitru Duduman was a true prophet of the LORD. Not a word he spoke has fallen to the ground - nor shall it. He was a servant of the LORD. You're denying the truth has no bearing upon it. It is what it is. The truth.

Bible Prophecy

Prophecy ended centuries ago. No one alive today is a prophet by biblical standards.

There are many prophets by Biblical standards. The Spirit of Prophecy is a testimony of Jesus Christ.

Bible Prophecy

There are many prophets by Biblical standards. The Spirit of Prophecy is a testimony of Jesus Christ.

55 by biblical standards. None of whom are walking around right now. :)

This is a powerful message to the Body of Christ:

God s word will be An Anchor In The Storm

small clip -
"Only the pure truth of God's word will be as an anchor in the storm, and as a lamp in the darkness," the man said. "All else will fade away into nothingness. For the days to come are dark days filled with turmoil and great anguish. Even upon this land toward which the Father has shown such great mercy, the day is soon coming when its fate will stun the world. Be bold in the truth servant, and work while you still may that your reward will be complete."

click the red letters above God's word will be an Anchor in the Storm and read entire message - this is important.

Bible Prophecy

there are if you look in the right place. I was listening to 15 of them last week

Bible Prophecy

there are if you look in the right place. I was listening to 15 of them last week

The scriptures teach us to test the spirits. Do these people you listen to confess that Jesus Christ is God? Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God, Avatar? You see, unless we know Jesus is God we have yet to recognize Him or know Him for who He is. Jesus Christ is God.

This Word is a great Word of comfort for the born again Christians living holy unto the LORD! You have nothing to fear in the days ahead. Fear not.

A word of comfort

A great army was standing at attention, all dressed for battle, swords in hand, each one glowing it seemed from within. There were rows, upon rows of angels, in armor, in perfect formation. It was a stunning sight to behold. I was speechless as I scanned the great army, extending as far as the eye could see.

Suddenly the man standing next to me gave an almost imperceptible nod, and the entire army ascended toward the heavens, like a million fireflies, and began to disperse each one going his own way.Still too stunned to speak I followed the lights with my eyes, until I could see them no more. Before I could ask any questions, the man looked at me and smiled.
"They are the guardians," he said, "they are the protectors of the righteous. Soon all will see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those pure of heart and those in which darkness still resides. Soon it begins."
click link above
------------------
Read the entire prophecy on link above in red letters - A Word of Comfort - Rejoice saints of God! The battle is the LORD's! Live holy and wait on the LORD! The best is yet to come!

Bible Prophecy

My application is pending.

Forum List

Back