Fulfillment

Hollie, Jesus loves you. He came to give you eternal life. You could not ask for a more loving, kind, compassionate Savior. Call upon the name of the LORD and you shall be saved. Satan is a cruel taskmaster. You have no idea what you are missing in not giving your life to Christ. Why wait? Call upon the LORD today and He will save you. His yoke is light! Jesus is not a cruel taskmaster. Jesus is the Good Shepherd. I thank God that the LORD is my Shepherd! How blessed I am to be looked after by Him. No one is as wonderful as Jesus Christ. No one.

who is this person? I have never heard of him - sounds like a false prophet to me! None of this is in the bible! Not a word! What has this got to do with Michael Boldea Jr. or Dumitru Duduman? Absolutely nothing. That's what, Delta!

Prophecy ended centuries ago. No one alive today is a prophet by biblical standards.

There are many prophets by Biblical standards. The Spirit of Prophecy is a testimony of Jesus Christ.

55 by biblical standards. None of whom are walking around right now. :)

there are if you look in the right place. I was listening to 15 of them last week

The scriptures teach us to test the spirits. Do these people you listen to confess that Jesus Christ is God? Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God, Avatar? You see, unless we know Jesus is God we have yet to recognize Him or know Him for who He is. Jesus Christ is God.

The Reason for Our Hope - By President Boyd K. Packer

come and see.

I've never heard of Boyd Packer but I am really trying to think of that mormon woman's name that had taken her life and encountered the LORD and he saved her and sent her back here to warn the world of things that would happen in the end times. Here is why, Avatar. She described 9/11 very vividly ( this was back in the 70's I believe) and she also described seeing the American people and people on other continents with a plague in which the people had large blisters on their bodies. It is so strange that photos I saw of Ebola victims on internet show them with these blisters on their bodies and it reminded me very much of what she said the LORD had shown her - at the same time that was happening she saw terror attacks in the streets - car bombings and such - then she describes a nuclear attack on America by the Russians and zones throughout nation where Christians live and the gangs and lawless people stay away from these Christians and do not trouble them. She saw people in the cities trying to make their way to these Christian places and some were killed along the way. I am telling this from memory so I may have not be recalling this with 100% accuracy - keep that in mind too. If I could think of her name I would look it up. I read her testimony of how she left the Mormon religion and became a born again Christian after that experience and went around the country to warn people of what the LORD had shown her. If I remember her name I'll tell you.

Bible Prophecy

"Israel Will Rebuild The 3rd Temple In 2018 To 2019

2021, The 4th Seal - The Pale Horse, Pandemic Death. (Rome - Yet To Be Seen.)

2027, The 5th Seal - The Great Terrible World War. Christians Put To Death.

2033, The 6th Seal - Christ Second Coming. (Anti-Christ Revealed)

2039, The 7th Seal - Christ Third Coming. (Anti-Christ Defeated)"

Nice to have that wrapped up. Deuteronomy 13 states if a prophet announces a sign or wonder that does not come to pass they should be killed by the people. So get your rocks ready folks. :)

who is this person? I have never heard of him - sounds like a false prophet to me! None of this is in the bible! Not a word! What has this got to do with Michael Boldea Jr. or Dumitru Duduman? Absolutely nothing. That's what, Delta!

Prophecy ended centuries ago. No one alive today is a prophet by biblical standards.
My application is pending.

It isn't something you can apply for, Hollie. Prophets are called of God.

When I opened my bible to Jeremiah 51 yesterday I knew the LORD was letting me know that the fulfillment of His Warning is at hand. Once again, Boldea Jr. is confirming what the Holy Spirit is speaking to my own heart. It is right at the door now. How sad to think of all the time people have wasted - putting God off! How sad!

It is clear that violence, plague, unrest is even now being poured out on the land, it is time to draw near to the LORD and repent of our sins and call upon His name and He will hear and forgive the sins of the people. It is time to draw near to the LORD and let revival in the hearts of all people begin today! Today is the day of Salvation! Today!

Selling the Klutz

When religion does not satisfy the natural human curiosity about sin and turbulence, people turn to art.

The great American pop artist Andy Warhol created a series of photojournalism-irony styled paintings which presented the odd but simple everyday colorfulness of consumerism culture. Warhol used basic market-sold Campbell's soup cans and iconographies of famous celebrities to create murals that represented consumerism curiosities.

Our modern world is gauged by consumerism (i.e., eBay, eTrade, Burger King, etc.). Globalization is largely based on networking coordination and network communications (i.e., email, Skype, etc.) that drive the free market.

It's all about balance, and religion tells us about the value of lifestyle balance and spiritual balance.

No one wants to be caught in the modern world as a klutz. Fulfillment today is based on the avoidance of appearing or even feeling clumsy and relevant networking-sophistication Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Johnny Mnemonic" (1995) reflect this trend.

Maybe we can use pop art styled images of general clumsiness paranoia to discuss the connections between modern cultural perceptions of the ostracized klutz and spiritual definitions of 'body control empathy.'

:arrow:

Hackers film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

videoman.jpg

When I opened my bible to Jeremiah 51 yesterday I knew the LORD was letting me know that the fulfillment of His Warning is at hand. Once again, Boldea Jr. is confirming what the Holy Spirit is speaking to my own heart. It is right at the door now. How sad to think of all the time people have wasted - putting God off! How sad!

It is clear that violence, plague, unrest is even now being poured out on the land, it is time to draw near to the LORD and repent of our sins and call upon His name and He will hear and forgive the sins of the people. It is time to draw near to the LORD and let revival in the hearts of all people begin today! Today is the day of Salvation! Today!

"I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. - Luke 12:8

New Topics

Forum List

Back