Thus ends the seventh feast of the year and the second blood moon

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I made a bit of a return to the message board a couple days ago but then thought I should at least wait until the last of the feasts of the year and the second blood moon had passed. I was kind of hoping God would give me some other task but seems not. As the sun has just set in Israel I feel it is time for me to start typing. A few declarations upfront will hopefully give what I say more context.

Why do I believe in God? Because he told me to. Why do I believe in the Bible? Because he wrote it. Why am I here? He told me to be here.

Two clarifications on the term Bible and the use of pronouns. After knowing God for some time he told me to read the Bible. I started to read and said, "Wow, I know this guy. This is the guy who has been with me all these years." That was the Old Testament however. I read the New Testament and I said, "What is this? This is not the word of God. This is not even the word of the word of God." So when I say Bible I mean Old Testament. I use the King James version and capitalize pronouns as it does. I do not know Hebrew but I believe the Bible is translated just fine. If I get a meaning incorrect it is more likely that I got it incorrect from the Bible than from God.

I am not a Christian as explained above, nor am I a Muslim, also as explained above. I am not Jewish although the Jewish people are probably the last thread of a connection God has to the son of man although the number of Jewish Jewish people is few indeed.

The best way for me to phrase it is the LORD and God is not the same person. To give an example of how the two are different I was speaking with the LORD all summer as I studied the Bible. At exactly the time of this last new moon the LORD left. Understandably I was pretty upset. I tried to understand why and kept reading my Bible. Then, at exactly sunset in Israel the day the first fall feast ended, the LORD came back. Something was different however. It took me a day to figure out what exactly. The LORD had gone somewhere, true. He had gone, perhaps, to get something, but what? Then it hit me like a bolt of lightening. He did not go to get something, he went to get someone. He went to go get God. So now both the LORD and God, as best as I can understand, are wandering around the planet. Hope that makes everyone feel at ease.

I will try not to make any claims to be who I am not but I will also try not to shy away from saying what I am told to say. I do not claim my understanding of God is crystal clear. Some of what I will say might be taken as blasphemous. People might wonder if I have absolutely no fear of God. I have fear of God all-right but it is only God I fear.

Thanks Random, for expressing your views. If you have a heart for God, and pray for discernment and wisdom He promises to provide it.
Being a NT believer, it says that Christ is sitting at the right hand of God, and won't return to earth until the Temple, that is to be rebuilt, has been defiled by the Anti-Christ and all hell breaks loose in Israel.

The best way to substantiate the NT is to see if what it says comes to pass. I tend to give credence to one who can tell me what the times I live in will look like, 2000 years ago. If a peace treaty is prophesied, with Israel being forced to give up her land to participate in peace, then I am compelled to pay attention to what the NT says will happen next, and if the nightly news corroborates it.

Just keep an open mind and look for fulfillment of NT prophecy before you dismiss it. You may be surprised to find that the God you trust is the same God that has warned us about what comes next. :)

Thanks Random, for expressing your views. If you have a heart for God, and pray for discernment and wisdom He promises to provide it.
Being a NT believer, it says that Christ is sitting at the right hand of God, and won't return to earth until the Temple, that is to be rebuilt, has been defiled by the Anti-Christ and all hell breaks loose in Israel.

The best way to substantiate the NT is to see if what it says comes to pass. I tend to give credence to one who can tell me what the times I live in will look like, 2000 years ago. If a peace treaty is prophesied, with Israel being forced to give up her land to participate in peace, then I am compelled to pay attention to what the NT says will happen next, and if the nightly news corroborates it.

Just keep an open mind and look for fulfillment of NT prophecy before you dismiss it. You may be surprised to find that the God you trust is the same God that has warned us about what comes next. :)
Do you believe the Old Testament is the word of God?

there is no prophecy, and the end of the world is not coming no matter what happens to Israel, unless Israel starts a nuclear war.

There is more prophesy in the Bible about this time than any other time in history. That you think I'm saying the world will end, tells me you know nothing about Revelation. Christ returns to prevent the end of the world. And so many nukes will be going off we will tilt this earth on it axis.
All we have to do is list the prophesies, and watch them unfold. Then decide if there really is an entity that can traverse time and see the history of the future.

Last edited:
There is more prophesy in the Bible about this time than any other time in history. That you think I'm saying the world will end, tells me you know nothing about Revelation. Christ returns to prevent the end of the world. And so many nukes will be going off we will tilt this earth on it axis.
All we have to do is list the prophesies, and watch them unfold. Then decide if there really is an entity that can traverse time and see the history of the future.

That is crazy , Jesus is not coming back in the clouds. The Book of Revelation almost never made it into the Bible. Man scary stuff that you think nukes going off is going to be just great since Jesus is coming. Leave that end time church.

Matthew 24 is unfolding even now. There are many things happening. As for the Word of God - Jesus Christ is the Word of God - He is there in Genesis 1:1 - to Revelation 22:21 which reads....... The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Jesus is God and Lord as it is written in Isaiah 45:15 - 18
Isaiah 45 15 Truly you are a God who has been hiding himself the God and Savior of Israel.

Context
The Lord will Save
14Thus says the LORD, "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush And the Sabeans, men of stature, Will come over to you and will be yours; They will walk behind you, they will come over in chains And will bow down to you; They will make supplication to you: 'Surely, God is with you, and there is none else, No other God.'" 15Truly, You are a God who hides Himself, O God of Israel, Savior! 16They will be put to shame and even humiliated, all of them; The manufacturers of idols will go away together in humiliation.…

Now it doesn't include 17 and 18 so I will write here......

17 But Israel shall be saved, in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself formed the the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
- Isaiah 45:17 - 18

Now look at John 1: 1 ( same bible hub link )

it is written:

Context
The Beginning
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God.…
Cross References
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Proverbs 8:23
I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
Luke 24:53
And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.
John 1:2
He was with God in the beginning.
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 8:58
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
So to be clear - Jesus Christ is LORD and Jesus Christ is God. Jesus was quite clear on this also. Remember what Thomas said to Jesus after seeing Jesus and the nail scars in his hands and feet? The wound in his side? What did Thomas say?

John 20 28 Thomas said to him My Lord and my God

Did Jesus correct Thomas and say, Oh no! Thomas! I am not the LORD and I am not God! No. He did not. Why didn't Jesus correct Thomas? Because Jesus Christ is LORD and He is God. Thanks for reading, Random Variable. You spoke correctly that you are neither a Believer, a Muslim or a Jew. Indeed you are not. I know who you believe in and he is most definitely not God. Not now, not ever. He's a defeated foe. You need to come out of all that and give your life to Christ. There are no benefits to serving a defeated foe. NONE.

Last edited:

That is crazy , Jesus is not coming back in the clouds. The Book of Revelation almost never made it into the Bible. Man scary stuff that you think nukes going off is going to be just great since Jesus is coming. Leave that end time church.

Jesus is coming back in the clouds according to Matthew 24:30, Penelope. You need to read Matthew 24 Chapter Buy a King James Version bible and read the New Testament - you'll learn a great deal.

Do you believe the Old Testament is the word of God?

The entire Bible is the Word of God. Who is the Word of God? Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and the LORD of LORDS. That's who. Is there any other God? I know not any.

Matthew 24 is unfolding even now. There are many things happening. As for the Word of God - Jesus Christ is the Word of God - He is there in Genesis 1:1 - to Revelation 22:21 which reads....... The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Isaiah 45 15 Truly you are a God who has been hiding himself the God and Savior of Israel.

Context
The Lord will Save
14Thus says the LORD, "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush And the Sabeans, men of stature, Will come over to you and will be yours; They will walk behind you, they will come over in chains And will bow down to you; They will make supplication to you: 'Surely, God is with you, and there is none else, No other God.'" 15Truly, You are a God who hides Himself, O God of Israel, Savior! 16They will be put to shame and even humiliated, all of them; The manufacturers of idols will go away together in humiliation.…

17 But Israel shall be saved, in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself formed the the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

it is written:

Context
The Beginning
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God.…
Cross References
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
So to be clear - Jesus Christ is LORD and Jesus Christ is God. Jesus was quite clear on this also. Remember what Thomas said to Jesus after seeing Jesus and the nail scars in his hands and feet? The wound in his side? What did Thomas say?

Context
The Lord will Save

it is written:

Context
The Beginning
Cross References

To understand better the part of Isaiah you referred to let me include the verses 16 through 22 as a whole, KJV. I neither add nor take away anything from the text.

16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Jesus is coming back in the clouds according to Matthew 24:30, Penelope. You need to read Matthew 24 Chapter Buy a King James Version bible and read the New Testament - you'll learn a great deal.

I have several Bibles and the KJV is not one I recommend, and I know what is in there, you can't take that literally.

Stop reading what I didn't post. Nothing on God's green earth will ever convince me that the near annihilation of mankind is a great thing. Nor does your insinuation that I think that's just yummy, make it so.

I'm all for leaving Israel ALONE and preventing what's to come. Forcing Israel into a phoney peace treaty sets it in motion. I'm for NOT forcing Israel to part with God's real estate.

I have several Bibles and the KJV is not one I recommend, and I know what is in there, you can't take that literally.

It is the original version, Penelope and taking the bible literally is the only way to take it. Do you take your parents literally when they speak to you? How about your husband? Do you take him literally when he speaks to you? Writes you a letter?

Context
The Lord will Save

it is written:

Context
The Beginning
Cross References

Context
The Lord will Save

it is written:

Context
The Beginning
Cross References

To understand better the part of Isaiah you referred to let me include the verses 16 through 22 as a whole, KJV. I neither add nor take away anything from the text.

16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

It changes absolutely nothing. Here's why. Verse 18 is the pivotal moment when he states I am the LORD and there is none else. I created the heavens. God himself formed the earth and created it. Who do you think God is, RV? God is Jesus Christ the Lord! Wake up! He is telling you in verse 18 who He is ! He is LORD and he is God - He is the same person. He is not two. HE IS ONE. Get it?

Here is the truth - the LORD is the Word of God - John 1:14 - the Lord is the Word who in the beginning created all things - Read John 1:1 - the truth is that the New Testament is a fulfillment of the Old Testament. John the Baptist was prophesied to come to prepare ye the way of the LORD in Malachi which is the Old testament and the very last time God spoke to the Jews for 400 years! Then he speaks again! Through who? Which prophet? John the Baptist! That's who! Who is he announcing as the LORD - the One who came from heaven? Jesus Christ! That is who! Read it!

Penelope, I find that for me the most effective way to read the Bible is to take everything it says as absolutely literal but to kind of assume that it is not. There is one part where the LORD says my ways are not as your ways, my thoughts are not as your thoughts, something to that effect anyway.

While I Prefer the kjv, u find that looking at multiple versions helps get a more complete picture. But only with the Holy Spirit

It is the original version, Penelope and taking the bible literally is the only way to take it. Do you take your parents literally when they speak to you? How about your husband? Do you take him literally when he speaks to you? Writes you a letter?

So you really think Jonah was swallowed by a big fish. The bible is many books wrote by man. It tells more about man at the time and their views on God. No I do not take the bible literally.

Stop reading what I didn't post. Nothing on God's green earth will ever convince me that the near annihilation of mankind is a great thing. Nor does your insinuation that I think that's just yummy, make it so.

I'm all for leaving Israel ALONE and preventing what's to come. Forcing Israel into a phoney peace treaty sets it in motion. I'm for NOT forcing Israel to part with God's real estate.

Well that is good to know, that your not wanting the nuclear war to come. Why not just want peace, that is possible, there will also be some upsets of course, but this war stuff has got to end. I don't care what Israel does, but they have to learn to live in peace in the land they were given by the UN and Britain and should some respect for their neighbors instead of fighting with them all.

The addition to their land was brought about by a war planned against Israel. And by Divine intervention. The people in Palestine had parents that lived and worked in peace with Israel. They were told to leave by Muslim countries that were about to invade Israel. Israel asked them to stay and work and keep their farms and homes. They left.
When the Muslim invasion failed, no one would take the displaced in. All that land and no place to put the very people they told to leave. So they huddled, used as a pawn in an effort to shrink Israel's border.
Instead of insisting on God's land, how about suggesting the Muslim countries around the world invite their displaced brothers to make their homes in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria. Or don't they have a square of land to spare.....

Pene, Hamas is a terrorist organization. Asking Israel to get along with them is like asking us, or anyone for that matter, to get along with ISIS.

Imagine peace on earth. You're right. It would be wonderful. Sadly, we've never been able to love our brothers enough to achieve that goal.
If I had to chose whether I thought man would "evolve" into a peaceful creature, or whether I thought that man was going to come so close to destroying life on this earth that God would have to intervene, I would believe the latter of us. That isn't a hope of mine, it's a belief of mine. Only a remnant of humanity will survive WW3. That is heart breaking. Thank God it ends with Christ's return.

Israel has the right to exist. Their little country, the size of New Jersey, is all they want. Let them have it, and leave them alone.
Instead of carving up Israel what is wrong with one of the countries that borders Israel, Lebanon or Egypt for example, letting those refugees step over the boundary line into a portion of Egypt's land that could be set aside for them. Why won't Egypt let them just move to the other side of the street? Why is it so important to whittle Israel down to an 8 mile stretch of land?

Forum List

Back