Fuck you westboro baptist

“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.

SOURCE: Westboro Cult Plans on Protesting Sandy Hook Funerals | Conservative News, Views & Books

I am so mad right now. Seriously, I'm seeing red.
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO EXIST?!

First Amendment...

Frankly, I don't know why the Federal Government hasn't opened investigations into these people on tax fraud and such.

Fourth Amendment...

god_hates_fangs_button-p145897326449641472en8go_400.jpg

You misspelled 'fags.'

:eusa_angel:

:rolleyes: har har God told me he hates YOU, dipshit.

SOURCE: Westboro Cult Plans on Protesting Sandy Hook Funerals | Conservative News, Views & Books

I am so mad right now. Seriously, I'm seeing red.
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO EXIST?!

First Amendment...

Frankly, I don't know why the Federal Government hasn't opened investigations into these people on tax fraud and such.

Fourth Amendment...

Not really. Actually, the IRS could launch a tax audit of Westboro at any time.

There's probably a whole bunch of laws that they are violating, it's just no one wants to give them more attention.

First Amendment...

Fourth Amendment...

There's probably a whole bunch of laws that they are violating, it's just no one wants to give them more attention.

I doubt that. I can almost guarantee that they are following the law to the letter.

I say this because it is primarily through the law that they are able to fund themselves (at least as far as I know). Lawsuits can be quite profitable. Add to that the fact that there are most likely millions of people that would not hesitate to hang them all out to dry if they were so much as caught jaywalking. I imagine they are good at keeping their shit straight much to my disappointment.

First Amendment...

Fourth Amendment...

Open a case on tax fraud, or audit them??

Make up your mind.

LOL

Forum List

Back