Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

Other than being an asshole, what is his "crime"? Don't forget that lefties worship cop killers ,and in France they name streets after US cop killers like Mumia.

Not sure if he has ever committed any crimes, and I really don't care about his feelings towards gays, but what he and his followers have done at the funerals of dozens of our brave fallen soldiers makes him one of the biggest piles of shit this country has ever seen.

westboro-cartoon.png

I'm always surprised at the difference between right wing Christians like Fred and Paul Ryan and Michelle Bachmann and left wing Christians.

How many soldiers have died since we invaded with shock and awe? So how can you sit there, Gatsby, and claim anyone here is lying about having a loved one picketed by phelps gang????

WBC is based in Topeka, Kansas (Something stat probably wasn't even thinking about). Given what I do know about Stat; he doesn't have his roots there; let alone knows people families of the dead soldiers taunted by them. And yes, he is just throwing **** out there and hoping stuff sticks. He's a very haphazard poster, and he's going to call posters like me trolls because he can't stand being called out on his lies.

How many soldiers have died since we invaded with shock and awe? So how can you sit there, Gatsby, and claim anyone here is lying about having a loved one picketed by phelps gang????

WBC is based in Topeka, Kansas (Something stat probably wasn't even thinking about). Given what I do know about Stat; he doesn't have his roots there; let alone knows people families of the dead soldiers taunted by them. And yes, he is just throwing **** out there and hoping stuff sticks. He's a very haphazard poster, and he's going to call posters like me trolls because he can't stand being called out on his lies.

I knoiw exactly where the WBC is in Topeka. The WBC has protested funerals in virtually every state of the Union. Did you know that? As for the rest, you are just showing your ass, as usual.

Last edited:
So..you know Stat, all his friends, his family, where he is from, who does what, when and where to be able to comfortably make the statement he is lying because he chooses to NOT share details of his life on a fucking message board.

Gotcha. Um hm. okeydokey.:cuckoo:

I knoiw exactly where the WBC is in Topeka. The WBC has protested funerals in virtually every state of the Union. Did you know that? As for the rest, you are just showing your ass, as usual.

Actually, you're the one showing that you're an ass as usual. WBC is not a national network. They are a regional based operation and they've only ocassionally protested in states within moderate driving distance. They have not been in virtually every state. I'm sure when you did your quick research (in an attempt) to validate your lie, you came across an article that said 40 states have passed anti-WBC styled protests within x feet of a funeral and for y time and you erroneously concluded, well they could've been in your neck of the city. Well, they weren't, genius.

We had a few of these Westboro douchebags drop by here a few years ago.

I've negged posters maybe 10 times in all the years I've been here, usually because they negged me first. The ONLY time I've ever negged someone that wasn't a retaliation were these Westboro scumbags.

So..you know Stat, all his friends, his family, where he is from, who does what, when and where to be able to comfortably make the statement he is lying because he chooses to NOT share details of his life on a fucking message board.

Gotcha. Um hm. okeydokey.

Oh yea, it's so fucking personal to say you know someone protested by the WBC. It's about as personal as saying you know someone who was killed in car crash. Well, either way, he can say it to begin with (as I believe an attention whore like himself would almost surely do) or not say it. But he's the one that tried to pretend it was an issue after the fact. Why? That's what fucking lying drama queens do!

Actually, you're the one showing that you're an ass as usual. WBC is not a national network. They are a regional based operation and they've only ocassionally protested in states within moderate driving distance. They have not been in virtually every state. I'm sure when you did your quick research (in an attempt) to validate your lie, you came across an article that said 40 states have passed anti-WBC styled protests within x feet of a funeral and for y time and you erroneously concluded, well they could've been in your neck of the city. Well, they weren't, genius.

WBC has traveled as far as New England and as far as Washington state to protest funerals. The have been protesting for 10 years or more now. The real reason why you are doing this is to troll like a motherfucker, and you know, it's showing. I wasn't even thinking of the one article, it is one of many.

As I said, you know nothing about me. But we learn more abouit YOU all the time, troll.

Last edited:
Does it matter in the grand scheme of things on whether WBC travels or whether Stat has personal knowledge of their filth?
Seems you have an issue and it has nothing to do with phelps at all, gatsby.

Shame on you for twisting to where its AOK because Stat supposedly is lying. It shouldn't even be about that at all! You are showing some ignorance here, bubba. Not Stat.

Oh, I'm sure your second cousin's friend's junior high teacher's neighbor's tax preparer's son very possibly, but not likely maybe was among the dead whom was protested by Westboro.

It sounds a lot like you are talking out of your ass.

It sounds like you're jumping into the fray and randomly talking out of your ass. Stat doesn't know a dead soldier's family who was bombarded by WB protests. If he did, he would have said so by now or from the outset. So kindly stfu.

I'm jumping in because last time I checked, I was allowed to participate on this forum and thus, entitled to my 2 cents.

You have NO CLUE as to what you are blathering about in this thread - It's abundantly apparent. You CANNOT know if Stat was affected by the WBC and are guessing.

Furthermore, you would not admit that you were wrong under ANY conditions.

Forum List

Back