Fuck, muslim's don't need guns to MASS KILL, and don't need trucks....

When it first happened it was being reported as a suspected terror act, but when Scotland Yard said it appears to have been a mental issue, the media switched over reporting it as such. They are just mirroring what officials are saying.
As they should, as a news organization.

London (CNN)An American woman in her 60s was killed and five others injured in a knife attack in central London's Russell Square in what police Thursday called a "spontaneous" assault.

The stabbings late Wednesday night rattled the city popular with tourists and came just hours after authorities announced an increased police presence there following recent terror attacks across Europe.

London stabbing: American killed in Russell Square knife attack - CNN.com

Hmmm, the CNN people are not calling this a terror attack, but more than likely....(wait for it)....

MENTAL ILLNESS.

The UK guy said there is NO EVIDENCE of terror attack.

Oh, the guy is of Somali origin.

Mentally ill? Yea, cuz we know that real terrorists are perfectly sane.

Before I came to work this morning, the British police were saying it appeared to be mental health, not terrorism. The guy is alive so they might know whether he's a total loon. Are they working for your conspirators, too?
I'm not saying it can't be terrorism, but can we let the investigators do their job first?
Who is stopping them?
This is a discussion board. Naturally, in the current climate in Europe, people will discuss the likelihood of terrorism and anticipate the spin that now invariably follows. You don't have to participate.
I kinda like to know what's going on before I form my opinion. And no, I don't have to participate in fantasy threads, which is why I haven't.

Before I came to work this morning, the British police were saying it appeared to be mental health, not terrorism. The guy is alive so they might know whether he's a total loon. Are they working for your conspirators, too?
I'm not saying it can't be terrorism, but can we let the investigators do their job first?
Who is stopping them?
This is a discussion board. Naturally, in the current climate in Europe, people will discuss the likelihood of terrorism and anticipate the spin that now invariably follows. You don't have to participate.
I kinda like to know what's going on before I form my opinion. And no, I don't have to participate in fantasy threads, which is why I haven't.
Ummm....I hate to break it to you, but you are here participating (whining).

Who is stopping them?
Funny, how "your opinions" all seem to be the same talking points as media matters talking points.

You want to know what is going on? Have you been living on this planet for the 8 years? Have you noticed that? I have noticed that.

Victim of Russell Square knifeman is wife of Florida professor who was due to return to America TODAY

The woman who was butchered to death by the Russell Square knifeman was the wife of a Florida professor who was due to return to America today, it can be revealed as police continue to question the 'bullied South London schoolboy' over the mass stabbing.

Darlene Horton, 64, has spent the last few weeks in the UK with her husband, psychology professor Richard Wagner, as part of a summer study programme and was due to return to the US today.

However, she was brutally stabbed to death at about 10.30pm in Russell Square last night when the Somali-born knifeman silently walked up to his unsuspecting victims and slashed them with a kitchen knife.

Ms Horton's last words were 'he's still here' as she tried to warn others of the attacker before she was found in a pool of blood after being stabbed in the back.

She could not be saved, despite the best efforts of paramedics, and was pronounced dead at the scene. Witnesses said her shocked husband sobbed nearby as her body lay sprawled on the pavement overnight.

Tonight, it emerged that the Somali-born man accused of stabbing Ms Horton to death and injuring five others was a 'quiet, shy pupil who was bullied at his London secondary school'.

Zakaria Bulhan, 19, moved to the UK from Norway in 2002, and was said to be suffering possible 'mental health issues' when he allegedly launched the shocking mass stabbing....

Russell Square knifeman ‘bullied at London high school’

Last edited:

According to these people - if there is even a hint that it's Muslim, mental illness is automatically ruled out. Apparently - Muslims don't suffer from mental illness, only religion. Kind of weird the shit they come up with isn't it?
It has an element of agreeable symmetry to it since crazy people who bomb abortion clinics for Jesus are subject to the same assumption.

According to these people - if there is even a hint that it's Muslim, mental illness is automatically ruled out. Apparently - Muslims don't suffer from mental illness, only religion. Kind of weird the shit they come up with isn't it?
It has an element of agreeable symmetry to it since crazy people who bomb abortion clinics for Jesus are subject to the same assumption.

Not as often.

The truth is, whenever a Muslim butchers people, the immediate response is they are mentally ill. This before the perps name is even known. They are now adding 'bullied' to the narrative. Maybe he'll be gay tomorrow as well.

Not as often.

The few times a Christian does commit an act of terror, the Left makes the case that Christians are "just as bad" and therefore cannot criticize Islamic terror. So the number doesn't really matter.

They need to go into the muslim ghettos and open fire on any sharia following male, aged 12 and up. Ship the rest of them back to the hellhole middle east. Close up all mosques, take back their country, close the borders, never let any muslim in again.

Slaughtering kids...yup, that's the way to do it all right.

Forum List

Back