Fuck, muslim's don't need guns to MASS KILL, and don't need trucks....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
...SOME really want to get HANDS ON!...Of course the police refuse to release the name of the POS!

Mass stabbing in central London leaves woman dead and six injured Photograph: The Guardian

Guardian staff

Thursday 4 August 2016 01.56 BST Last modified on Thursday 4 August 2016 02.07 BST

Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+

Shares 85

A woman has been killed and up to six people have been injured in a mass stabbing in the centre of London.

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed that at least six people were injured in the incident at Russell Square.

A statement said a woman was treated at the scene but was pronounced dead a short time later.

A man has been arrested and police say a Taser was discharged by one of the arresting officers.

The police statement said: “Terrorism is one possibility being explored at this stage.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theguardian.com ...

66337143.jpg

thankyou Vigilante . I love how these authorities are looking into the POSSIBILITY of terrorism .

Wow. And the Brits just trotted out their new anti terrorism forces. Special eh? Who needs to vet immigrants right? I mean what could possibly go wrong to just open the door to your country and let anyone waltz in. Snappy uniforms.

36D54CF000000578-3721270-The_heavily_armed_officers_carry_semi_automatic_rifles_hand_guns-a-98_1470228207269.jpg

Awesomely armed Counter-Terrorism officers hit the streets of London
--------------------------- the 'kings men' , pretty neat ehh . Let the muslims in and the freedoms and liberty of the native English , Welsh , Scots is automatically reduced . 'SUBJECTs Again' if they ever left that status .

A couple of witnesses say there were 2 - 3 men, so it seems the police may only have one of the perps in custody.
One witness said it might be 'gang related'.
Another witness said the men were of ME appearance.
It appears the murdered woman was Spanish, as are one of the injured.

Scotland Yard are about to give a statement, according to the BBC.

Last edited:
I mean , to me its petty obvious . My thought is that Western govs have decided to impose / FORCE these third worlders on the people of the West . The govs will impose acceptance of savage third worlders and deaths here and there are unimportant to their plans . .

They need to go into the muslim ghettos and open fire on any sharia following male, aged 12 and up. Ship the rest of them back to the hellhole middle east. Close up all mosques, take back their country, close the borders, never let any muslim in again.

They need to go into the muslim ghettos and open fire on any sharia following male, aged 12 and up. Ship the rest of them back to the hellhole middle east. Close up all mosques, take back their country, close the borders, never let any muslim in again.
---------------------------------------- makes sense but I advocate deportation and patrolled borders . Not necessary to kill in my opinion until its necessary to fight in defense of ones own life . Deportation and closing down mosques sounds good to me though Zoom .

---------------------------------------- makes sense but I advocate deportation and patrolled borders . Not necessary to kill in my opinion until its necessary to fight in defense of ones own life . Deportation and closing down mosques sounds good to me though Zoom .

They'll never leave, they will fight back. Shoot them and the weak ones that are left can be deported.

London (CNN)An American woman in her 60s was killed and five others injured in a knife attack in central London's Russell Square in what police Thursday called a "spontaneous" assault.

The stabbings late Wednesday night rattled the city popular with tourists and came just hours after authorities announced an increased police presence there following recent terror attacks across Europe.

London stabbing: American killed in Russell Square knife attack - CNN.com

Hmmm, the CNN people are not calling this a terror attack, but more than likely....(wait for it)....

MENTAL ILLNESS.

The UK guy said there is NO EVIDENCE of terror attack.

Oh, the guy is of Somali origin.

Before I came to work this morning, the British police were saying it appeared to be mental health, not terrorism. The guy is alive so they might know whether he's a total loon. Are they working for your conspirators, too?
I'm not saying it can't be terrorism, but can we let the investigators do their job first?

The perp is a 19 yr old Somalian who came to live in the UK from Norway when he was 5.
The woman he murdered is a 60 yr old American. May she RIP.
The other victims of his stabbing spree were British, Australian, Israeli and American.

PICTURED: The moment police bundled crazed Norwegian-Somali knife attacker to the ground after he stabbed US woman to death in Russell Square. Police claim attack was 'spontaneous and random'
  • American citizen in her 60s has died and five others injured after knifeman, 19, 'went on the rampage'
  • Police called to Russell Square at 10.30pm last night after witnesses say screaming victims tried to flee
  • One witness said: 'There was a madman running around with a knife just lunging at people randomly and stabbing them. He was just going for anyone he could see'
  • Tourist Chanel Britton, 19, captured moment teenage murder suspect was pinned down by eight officers
  • Somali, who Tasered and spent night in hospital before being taken to a South London police station
  • Other victims are British, American, Israeli and Australian. Two are in hospital and three were discharged
  • Scotland Yard said knifeman has 'significant mental health issues' and now believe it was not terror related
  • Vile ISIS supporters still celebrate Russell Square bloodbath in 'centre of Christendom
Final words of American Russell Square stabbing victim revealed

Just as they did when the Somali beheaded a soldier. Just as we here have claimed when beheadings happen
Suspect in Oklahoma beheading tried converting co-workers to Islam | New York Post

London (CNN)An American woman in her 60s was killed and five others injured in a knife attack in central London's Russell Square in what police Thursday called a "spontaneous" assault.

The stabbings late Wednesday night rattled the city popular with tourists and came just hours after authorities announced an increased police presence there following recent terror attacks across Europe.

London stabbing: American killed in Russell Square knife attack - CNN.com

Hmmm, the CNN people are not calling this a terror attack, but more than likely....(wait for it)....

MENTAL ILLNESS.

The UK guy said there is NO EVIDENCE of terror attack.

Oh, the guy is of Somali origin.

When it first happened it was being reported as a suspected terror act, but when Scotland Yard said it appears to have been a mental issue, the media switched over reporting it as such. They are just mirroring what officials are saying.

White guy in America shoots a bunch of kids who was on heavy prescription drugs, well that is the NRA's fault.

James Holmes, white and shoots up a theater. His hair was dyed pink and ABC News was quick to report that he was a Tea Party member. Even though that was totally false, the narrative was put out. The NRA was the issue.

Brown muslim kills gay people and it was not about mental illness. Full court desperate press by the MSM and the new world order movement to blame the NRA.

Black Somalian kills people in a stabbing, the British constable comes out with MENTAL ILLNESS.

Forum List

Back