Fuck, muslim's don't need guns to MASS KILL, and don't need trucks....

Well, you all can probably make up whatever shit you want (you will anyway, I know) because the Brits aren't very forthcoming with details until a case goes to court.

They need to go into the muslim ghettos and open fire on any sharia following male, aged 12 and up. Ship the rest of them back to the hellhole middle east. Close up all mosques, take back their country, close the borders, never let any muslim in again.

Slaughtering kids...yup, that's the way to do it all right.
Uh huh. When you watched them execute a dozen children for not fasting during Ramadan, you were saying, "But....but.....but the Christians!"

Evil prevails because of you.

Well, you all can probably make up whatever shit you want (you will anyway, I know) because the Brits aren't very forthcoming with details until a case goes to court.
And if it's all the same to you, some of us on this DISCUSSION board like to discuss CURRENT EVENTS in advance of the court case. Since you think that's wrong, you are free to post elsewhere instead of whining ad nauseum on this thread.

I've read a couple of articles that at least 2 witnesses saw a guy jump on a motor bike and take off. Have you heard that as well?
London (CNN)An American woman in her 60s was killed and five others injured in a knife attack in central London's Russell Square in what police Thursday called a "spontaneous" assault.

"Spontaneous" assault? LOL that's a new one.
Maybe it's code for Spontaneous Jihad Syndrome?

I've read a couple of articles that at least 2 witnesses saw a guy jump on a motor bike and take off. Have you heard that as well?
London (CNN)An American woman in her 60s was killed and five others injured in a knife attack in central London's Russell Square in what police Thursday called a "spontaneous" assault.

Yes I did. Initial reports from witnesses indicated there were 2 or 3 possible perpetrators. It's odd.

Last edited:
They need to go into the muslim ghettos and open fire on any sharia following male, aged 12 and up. Ship the rest of them back to the hellhole middle east. Close up all mosques, take back their country, close the borders, never let any muslim in again.

Slaughtering kids...yup, that's the way to do it all right.
Uh huh. When you watched them execute a dozen children for not fasting during Ramadan, you were saying, "But....but.....but the Christians!"

Evil prevails because of you.

I'm not the one talking about walking into Muslim residential areas and shooting males 12 and up. You might want to remember that before you jump on the bandwagon and support such actions.

And if it's all the same to you, some of us on this DISCUSSION board like to discuss CURRENT EVENTS in advance of the court case. Since you think that's wrong, you are free to post elsewhere instead of whining ad nauseum on this thread.
Quit telling me to go elsewhere. I'm not whining, I'm not going anywhere, and your nasty miserable bullshit GOSSIP isn't "discussion of current events."

Yes I did. Initial reports from witnesses indicated there were 2 or 3 possible perpetrators. It's odd.

Wait...has an expert said that? I don't think we can be sure of that until a qualified expert speaks....

Oh, so you deny that Islamic law condemns gays?
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death
'Gay Parties' Raided In Saudi Arabia; Religious Police Arrest Several People On Suspicion Of Homosexuality
Saudi Arabia: Man Sentenced to 450 Lashes For Gay Texting | Clarion Project
Iran's persecution of gay community revealed
Four Iranian men sentenced to death by hanging for sodomy
Updated: Iranian men to be stoned to death over gay sex
Bill to Stone Gays to Death Introduced in Kenya

The law protects gays here, Coyote. Practicing muslims of Islam, being it is considered their law, believe as their law instructs.

Jul 30, 2016 · The fundamental religious concept of Islam, systematized during the 2nd and 3rd centuries of the Muslim era ... As an attempt to define Allah’s law…
Shari'ah | Islamic law
Amir Hussain, a Canadian Muslim, is professor of Theological Studies at Loyola Marymount University, where he teaches courses on Islam states, when asked after the Pulse shootings:

The standard Muslim teaching is that homosexual acts are sinful and deserving of punishment in the same way that adultery or unmarried sex are considered sinful, said Amir Hussain, a professor of theology at Loyola Marymount University. A small minority of mosques in North America, and an organization partly based in Los Angeles called Muslims for Progressive Values, are openly gay-friendly, he said.

While Islam’s holy book, the Quran, does not say what kind of punishment homosexuality merits, it warrants the death penalty in the Hadith, or the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, Hussain said. But jurists differ on this issue, he said, with some arguing it warrants capital punishment, others arguing it warrants a public flogging, like with adultery, and still others arguing a judge can mete out a discretionary punishment. A few scholars from North America have made the case for same-sex marriage in Islam, Hussain said.

And according to a survey from 2013-
Overwhelming majorities in the predominantly Muslim countries surveyed also say homosexuality should be rejected, including 97% in Jordan, 95% in Egypt, 94% in Tunisia, 93% in the Palestinian territories, 93% in Indonesia, 87% in Pakistan, 86% in Malaysia, 80% in Lebanon and 78% in Turkey.
From Pew research

Now you tell me, are the refugees coming from Islamic countries going to suddenly be accepting of gays, or our laws? Particularly since most mosques teach of gays here, as Amir Hussain states, they are not to be accepted.
Is there a minute number of muslims now accepting here in the US? Yes, but many leading that fight are also gay muslims themselves.
How long will it take refugees to leave their Islamic law teachings, from which their countries live by, before they will accept our secular laws?

And Scott Lively is nothing more than a windbag the left likes to trot out, just as those from Westboro are. Irregardless of what they scream here, gays are protected by law.

The law protects gays here, Coyote. Practicing muslims of Islam, being it is considered their law, believe as their law instructs.

Jul 30, 2016 · The fundamental religious concept of Islam, systematized during the 2nd and 3rd centuries of the Muslim era ... As an attempt to define Allah’s law…
Shari'ah | Islamic law
Amir Hussain, a Canadian Muslim, is professor of Theological Studies at Loyola Marymount University, where he teaches courses on Islam states, when asked after the Pulse shootings:

The standard Muslim teaching is that homosexual acts are sinful and deserving of punishment in the same way that adultery or unmarried sex are considered sinful, said Amir Hussain, a professor of theology at Loyola Marymount University. A small minority of mosques in North America, and an organization partly based in Los Angeles called Muslims for Progressive Values, are openly gay-friendly, he said.

While Islam’s holy book, the Quran, does not say what kind of punishment homosexuality merits, it warrants the death penalty in the Hadith, or the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, Hussain said. But jurists differ on this issue, he said, with some arguing it warrants capital punishment, others arguing it warrants a public flogging, like with adultery, and still others arguing a judge can mete out a discretionary punishment. A few scholars from North America have made the case for same-sex marriage in Islam, Hussain said.

And according to a survey from 2013-
Overwhelming majorities in the predominantly Muslim countries surveyed also say homosexuality should be rejected, including 97% in Jordan, 95% in Egypt, 94% in Tunisia, 93% in the Palestinian territories, 93% in Indonesia, 87% in Pakistan, 86% in Malaysia, 80% in Lebanon and 78% in Turkey.
From Pew research

Now you tell me, are the refugees coming from Islamic countries going to suddenly be accepting of gays, or our laws? Particularly since most mosques teach of gays here, as Amir Hussain states, they are not to be accepted.
Is there a minute number of muslims now accepting here in the US? Yes, but many leading that fight are also gay muslims themselves.
How long will it take refugees to leave their Islamic law teachings, from which their countries live by, before they will accept our secular laws?

And Scott Lively is nothing more than a windbag the left likes to trot out, just as those from Westboro are. Irregardless of what they scream here, gays are protected by law.
So should we throw out the Americans, too, who don't approve of homosexuality? I seem to recall them trying to change some laws, too, recently.....

Forum List

Back