• California Pizza Kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack's

• Home Run Inn

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Everything in a box is preservative filled crap. Is there a negative ranking poll?

You have to add cheese on almost every frozen pizza or it tastes bad. And they're already terrible for you.

Digiorno wins.

This is one of THE BEST opinion polls I've ever seen on these pages.

It WILL affect my future supermarket shopping choices!

So thanks to the OP and all the respondents.

I was disappointed with the frozen pizzas I've purchased in the past and I didn't want to have to go on a trial & error trek to find the best of the bunch.

This poll will help me.

Thanks again!

Not on your list, and I think they may have gone out of business, but Tony's is the best frozen pizza.

It was a staple of my diet from age 10 until they stopped selling them a year or two ago.

Not on your list, and I think they may have gone out of business, but Tony's is the best frozen pizza.

It was a staple of my diet from age 10 until they stopped selling them a year or two ago.

Tony's pizzas are most definitely still sold.

Tony's pizzas are most definitely still sold.

Safeways in San Francisco haven't sold them in a year or two.

I did see a TV ad for them a few weeks ago, saying they had changed their recipe, so I don't know how good they are now.

I don't really care for pizza, however my wife and I visited her brother almost two years ago when he was a school teacher in Wyoming. Everyone was hungry and wanted pizza, so I was outnumbered. Everything but Walmart was closed.

We picked up two of the large frozen pizzas from Walmart and I had one piece of the veggie one.....not bad, actually.

Forum List

Back