Thai Chipotle Chicken

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
This is the best dish I've ever had in my life. The restaurant that served it recently closed. Anybody ever heard of it? Does it look familiar in any way?

Here's what it looks like:
l.jpg

It tastes nothing at all like curry so rule that out.

If you have any clue for the love of God help!!! Or I'll never be able to eat this again!!!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I've never had it and I've nothing to compare it too. You could try to write the restaurant owners. It's TommyThai or close? You can write to BonAppetit and they may be able to get the recipe.

its probably a version thai red chicken curry.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMa9p2F0Vs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMa9p2F0Vs[/ame]

Thaibox in Lorton (Ft Belvoir area on Telegraph Rd.) also serves the dish it comes as two full breast pieces instead of smaller pieces and the batter is a little thicker. It is run by the sister of Tommy Thai's owner and the dish is cooked by his dad. I prefered the lighter batter, but this scratches that itch when you get that craving.
ThaiBox Dine-In Carryout

• Banned
Thaibox in Lorton (Ft Belvoir area on Telegraph Rd.) also serves the dish it comes as two full breast pieces instead of smaller pieces and the batter is a little thicker. It is run by the sister of Tommy Thai's owner and the dish is cooked by his dad. I prefered the lighter batter, but this scratches that itch when you get that craving.
ThaiBox Dine-In Carryout
God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Thank you so much!!! I'm going there for dinner!

My Thai is a place nearby that has a red curry dish that looks a heckuva lot like this. Maybe slightly redder in color.

• Banned
My Thai is a place nearby that has a red curry dish that looks a heckuva lot like this. Maybe slightly redder in color.

It looks a lot like red curry but is very different. Anyways I found the dish as suggested by the poster above my last post. It's good but not quite as good as the previous restaurant. But it'll do!

Forum List

Back