• California Pizza Kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack's

• Home Run Inn

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

That is the store brand people I know, recommend. I also read it is the best selling brand.

For me, though, it is Weight Watcher's or Lean Cuisine Frozen Pizza. ( about once a year ) Hey it satisfies the craving for Abby's Pizza, in the Pacific Northwest. :thup:

you know what needs to be on the list - Totinos party pizzas. those things are like crack. they're bad for you, they really don't taste that good... but there's something about them that keeps me coming back.

Red Baron is probably the best, but Ellio's will always have a special place in my heart (probably literally, and will probably kill me one day). Been a long while since I had frozen pizza. Hmmmm....

you know what needs to be on the list - Totinos party pizzas. those things are like crack. they're bad for you, they really don't taste that good... but there's something about them that keeps me coming back.

I love Stouffer's frozen pizza bread. Two large pieces but I can't find them anymore. Maybe at another store. I like them and I like that the portions are limited. :D

It's the price.

At least around here, they're usually not much more than $1 each.

I live in Brooklyn. there's no reason for frozen pizza.

Sure, why bother when you can get your rat droppings nice and fresh, carefully crafted by a thinly-disguised mafia money laundering emporium?

Do you suspect all ethnocentric or minority-run takeaways of the same deception; or are you just prejudiced against Italians?

I'm prejudiced against the city of New York. And we don't call them "takeaways," Lord Douchebag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Baron is probably the best, but Ellio's will always have a special place in my heart (probably literally, and will probably kill me one day). Been a long while since I had frozen pizza. Hmmmm....

I grew up on Ellio's Pizza.

Growing up, every Thursday night me and the old man would heat up some Ellio's and watch the fights. This was when boxing was still one of the 'big' sports.

Sure, why bother when you can get your rat droppings nice and fresh, carefully crafted by a thinly-disguised mafia money laundering emporium?

Do you suspect all ethnocentric or minority-run takeaways of the same deception; or are you just prejudiced against Italians?

I'm prejudiced against the city of New York. And we don't call them "takeaways," Lord Douchebag.

you shouldn't be... we have some of the best restaurants in the world. there are awful places in every city. *shrug*

Whatever's on sale at the moment.

Even though I'm from Chicago, I prefer thin crust pizza so I don't care for frozen with cardboard type crust. However, about a month ago, I needed to pick up something quick and these small Uno deep dish pizzas were on sale. My son wanted pepperoni and I got just plain cheese. I have to admit that it was pretty good, and the crust had a nice texture and flavor.

Not on your list, and I think they may have gone out of business, but Tony's is the best frozen pizza.

It was a staple of my diet from age 10 until they stopped selling them a year or two ago.

Tony's pizzas are most definitely still sold.

Safeways in San Francisco haven't sold them in a year or two.

I did see a TV ad for them a few weeks ago, saying they had changed their recipe, so I don't know how good they are now.

I've never had one (they're horribly overpriced), but they're still sold in this area.

I love Stouffer's frozen pizza bread. Two large pieces but I can't find them anymore. Maybe at another store. I like them and I like that the portions are limited. :D

If you mean the French bread pizzas...Red Baron also has those.

i don't like frozen pizza. the worst i've ever had is ironically, california kitchen which has decent pizza at their restaurants.

i just don't see why a NY style pizzeria could just bake the pizza a little over half way, do the freeze or flash freeze thing and then sell it. they would probably conquer the entire frozen pizza world.

then again, there is nothing like fresh baked pizza....

i don't like frozen pizza. the worst i've ever had is ironically, california kitchen which has decent pizza at their restaurants.

i just don't see why a NY style pizzeria could just bake the pizza a little over half way, do the freeze or flash freeze thing and then sell it. they would probably conquer the entire frozen pizza world.

then again, there is nothing like fresh baked pizza....

Mostly: because pizzarias bake at temperatures regular ovens cannot match. (500-550 degrees, usually.)

And, of course, because most people do not like the toppings-on-cardboard crap that passes for "pizza" in New York. :eusa_sick::eusa_sick::eusa_sick::eusa_sick:

Forum List

Back