From where did the first living things on Earth get their DNA "blueprint"?

Einstein rather clearly said that NOTHING CAN TRAVEL FASTER THAN LIGHT. Information is something so Albert was wrong, this is a really big deal but no one in the scientific community has a clue how this can be happening because it violates our understanding of physics. Thus we need new physics to truly understand and delete the need for dark matter

Look simpleton, Mars will be colonized, there are already millions of volunteers
Jesus you are numb
Nothing that has mass can travel faster than light. Information does not have mass.

I think this settles it. You are pretty ignorant on this.

Do you know why nothing that has mass can travel at or faster than the speed of light?

And please do not tell me because Einstein said so.

Mars will not be colonized, you simpleton. There's no economics there. You are an idiot if you believe Mars will be colonized.

Mars will not be colonized because of economy, it will be colonized because we can not remain still, exploring is as vital as breathing and eating to the human species, as you can not know what is in the next valley until you are there.

You appear to be totally unaware that NASA is already planning the missions

NASA's Journey to Mars

Are you 8 or 9 years old
Are you confusing that mission with colonization?

SMH

No, colonization will begin with missions.

Seriously are you retarded or 9
I am not retarded enough to believe that Mars will ever be colonized or that Einstein was wrong that matter can travel faster than light or that Alexander Vilenkin is a liberal college professor.

I leave that level of ignorance for you.

You are already wrong because Einstein did not say what you keep saying he said.

No, it's not in our solar system.

Which other solar system were you thinking about?

And quantum entanglement does not transport matter. It transports information.

Now back to my original question, do you know what happens to matter when it approaches the speed of light? Yes or no?
Einstein rather clearly said that NOTHING CAN TRAVEL FASTER THAN LIGHT. Information is something so Albert was wrong, this is a really big deal but no one in the scientific community has a clue how this can be happening because it violates our understanding of physics. Thus we need new physics to truly understand and delete the need for dark matter

Look simpleton, Mars will be colonized, there are already millions of volunteers
Jesus you are numb
Nothing that has mass can travel faster than light. Information does not have mass.

Do you know why nothing that has mass can travel at or faster than the speed of light?

Mars will not be colonized, you simpleton. There's no economics there. You are an idiot if you believe Mars will be colonized.

Einstein said

How did Einstein come the conclusion that nothing can travel faster than the light in vacuum?

How did Einstein come the conclusion that nothing can travel faster than the light in vacuum?

He was wrong, he also said that the universe was a static bubble.
You believe Einstein is wrong that anything with mass cannot travel faster than light?

Why is that?

Because Einstein did not say that. He said that nothing can travel faster than light, NOT ANYTHING WITH MASS.

Let me guess you watched simon simpleton in Cosmos
I asked you a question. Can you tell me why you believe that Einstein was wrong that matter cannot travel faster than the speed of light?

You were the one who stated a belief. I am asking you for your basis of that belief?

Mars will not be colonized because of economy, it will be colonized because we can not remain still, exploring is as vital as breathing and eating to the human species, as you can not know what is in the next valley until you are there.

NASA's Journey to Mars

Are you 8 or 9 years old

SMH

I am not retarded enough to believe that Mars will ever be colonized or that Einstein was wrong that matter can travel faster than light or that Alexander Vilenkin is a liberal college professor.

You are already wrong because Einstein did not say what you keep saying he said.
What is it that you believe Einstein said?

NASA's Journey to Mars

Are you 8 or 9 years old

SMH

He said nothing can travel faster then light. He never specified mass, that was Tyson or some other dimwit. I have seen the same nonsense that you watched

SMH

He said nothing can travel faster then light. He never specified mass, that was Tyson or some other dimwit. I have seen the same nonsense that you watched
No. He did specify mass.

E = mc^2

What do you think the m stands for?

SMH

I've actually studied it.

I didn't need to watch anything.

What do you think happens as mass approaches the speed of light?

What do you think happens when Apple has a 1 to 7 stock split.

Study the speed of light all you want, the ships being designed for Mars travel will not be doing that.

So if you think a bit, you will see that you are wasting your time with total unpracticality

Study the speed of light all you want, the ships being designed for Mars travel will not be doing that.

So if you think a bit, you will see that you are wasting your time with total unpracticality
They can't. Nothing with a resting mass can travel at the speed of light. It can't practically even approach it.

The point of all of this is that there is no habitable planet that we can practically reach. Your belief for colonization of anything is a pipe dream. It's not going to happen. The distances are too vast. The cost to break out of earth's gravity is too costly to supply an "uninhabitable" planet or moon.

The best you will see is people who have more money than sense going into orbit for joy rides.

The total market cap is unchanged when a stock splits. The price per share falls and the number of shares increases to offset the decrease in per share stock price.

You’re kidding right? Even if we don’t know this is something that could be explained scientifically. We just don’t have the evidence we need to say for sure. Saying god did it is god of the gaps. 7000 years ago lightning was god until they figured out it wasn’t.

They can't. Nothing with a resting mass can travel at the speed of light. It can't practically even approach it.

The point of all of this is that there is no habitable planet that we can practically reach. Your belief for colonization of anything is a pipe dream. It's not going to happen. The distances are to vast. The cost to break out of earth's gravity is too costly.

The best you will see is people who have more money than sense going into orbit for joy rides.
Von Braun was laughed at by the brightest professors when he said that it should be possible to shoot a projectile to the moon. You are going no where because you are arguing that nothing can be done, that we are doomed to die on this little speck. You have an unformed mind, the mind of a parrot

The point of all of this is that there is no habitable planet that we can practically reach. Your belief for colonization of anything is a pipe dream. It's not going to happen. The distances are to vast. The cost to break out of earth's gravity is too costly.

Von Braun was laughed at by the brightest professors when he said that it should be possible to shoot a projectile to the moon. You are going no where because you are arguing that nothing can be done, that we are doomed to die on this little speck. You have an unformed mind, the mind of a parrot
What is the cost per pound of sending a payload into space?

What is the total mass that needs to be launched into space to build and supply a colony on Mars?

What is the total mass that needs to be launched into space to build and supply a colony on Mars?

NASA and the ESA are handling that

ESA Science & Technology: Mars Express

Falcon Heavy

Life is leaving you behind, try Natrol DHEA, your test is really really low

Falcon Heavy

Can you show me where they claim it is a plan for colonization?

My questions still stand. What is the cost per pound of sending a payload into space?

Falcon Heavy

Transportation costs alone could total over $100 billion before the first Mars mission in 2035. A ballpark cost of the first Mars mission in 2035 would total $230 billion. Second and subsequent missions, occurring at three-year intervals, would cost about $142 billion each including SLS and Orion costs. Mind you this is not the cost to colonize that. That could would be in the hundreds of trillions.

Op-ed | Mars for Only $1.5 Trillion

Thanks in advance.

You're most welcome:

A Genetic Jigsaw: Single-Celled Organism Breaks Up Its Genome And Rearranges DNA Pieces

From the link:

"You may think of unicellular organisms as the simpletons of life on Earth, but Oxytricha trifallax is a prime example of just how remarkably complex single life can be. This unassuming microorganism performs genetic gymnastics during development, unravelling its jigsaw genome and rearranging some quarter-million pieces of DNA. What’s more, it manages the whole process in just 60 hours.

"O. trifallax is a single-celled, algae gobbling eukaryote (organism with a defined nucleus) that is widespread on Earth. Princeton scientists, headed by Laura Landweber, have been studying the impressive genetics of this pond-dwelling organism for several years now, and its complexity has not ceased to amaze them."

Falcon Heavy

My questions still stand. What is the cost per pound of sending a payload into space?

Mars One mission: a one-way trip to the red planet in 2024

From more than 200,000 people who hoped to leave Earth and die on Mars, only 660 remain in the running. They now face a more stringent astronaut selection process. Those who make the final cut earn a seat on the Mars One mission, a one-way trip to the red planet.

How will the astronauts be selected?

The next round involves more filmed interviews and group challenges to see how well people work together. The final selection round will follow the candidates as they cope with living in harsh, remote mocked-up Mars habitats. At the end of the process, Mars One wants six groups of four astronauts to train for the mission.

Its happening kid, you tuned out somewhere

Falcon Heavy

Transportation costs alone could total over $100 billion before the first Mars mission in 2035. A ballpark cost of the first Mars mission in 2035 would total $230 billion. Second and subsequent missions, occurring at three-year intervals, would cost about $142 billion each including SLS and Orion costs. Mind you this is not the cost to colonize that. That could would be in the hundreds of trillions.

Columbus had to get funding as well...………...He got it because exploration is not in our genes, it is our genes

Falcon Heavy

Mars One mission: a one-way trip to the red planet in 2024

From more than 200,000 people who hoped to leave Earth and die on Mars, only 660 remain in the running. They now face a more stringent astronaut selection process. Those who make the final cut earn a seat on the Mars One mission, a one-way trip to the red planet.

How will the astronauts be selected?

The next round involves more filmed interviews and group challenges to see how well people work together. The final selection round will follow the candidates as they cope with living in harsh, remote mocked-up Mars habitats. At the end of the process, Mars One wants six groups of four astronauts to train for the mission.

Its happening kid, you tuned out somewhere
No. It's not. It is a pipe dream. There is no commercial application to fund it. It's never going to happen.

Falcon Heavy

Columbus had to get funding as well...………...He got it because exploration is not in our genes, it is our genes
Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back