From 130,000-280,000 Completed Ballots Were Shipped Across State Lines from NY to PA in 2020 Election – Never Explained (VIDEO)

We need answers to how this happened and why it wasn't investigated. This was straight up treasonous voter fraud, plain and simple. People need to go to jail over this.

Like I said earlier.... The evidence is oozing out into the open almost involuntarily. It cannot be hidden forever or even very long.

Where do you think DET got vanloads of Ballots at 3AM after the polls had closed with no ballots left to deliver according to Election headquarters. Drop Box tally sheets showed only ~1600 picked up late on Election night remaining. All done at midnight NOV03. Then the van dump.

How long is the drive over from CHI may answer the question. “Say, Brad. We’re running low on the count behind the R, it is time to send over those “emergency“ skiffs of ballots right now”.

Last edited:
1abidenmail.jpg

Where do you think DET got vanloads of Ballots at 3AM after the polls had closed with no ballots left to deliver. Drop Box talky sheet showed only ~1600 picked up late. All done at that time.

How long is the drive over from CHI may answer the question. “Say, Brad. We’re running low on the count behind the R, it is time to send over those “emergency“ skiffs of ballots right now”.
You have an active imagination

Now provide some evidence

If ONLY there was some proof to take to court.
Some ole LIE told ad nauseam.

You're going to have to to better than just repeating the same Stollen Election Lie.
They did it in our faces and said "fuck you".

This is not going to go over well, shitbird.

In no way, shape, or form is it going to go over without massive kicks in asses.

If ONLY there was some proof to take to court.
Some ole LIE told ad nauseam.

You're going to have to to better than just repeating the same Stollen Election Lie.
I wouldnt have to if some clearly unusual acts are answered for,,,

maybe you know how all these ballots ended up in the wrong state in one truck when they should have arrived at the election offices seperately??

We need answers to how this happened and why it wasn't investigated. This was straight up treasonous voter fraud, plain and simple. People need to go to jail over this.

OMG, I can't believe this clown is pumping out more Gateway Pundit bullshit about this totally debunked story. Unbelievable!

You have an active imagination

Now provide some evidence

3AM videos show the White Van backing up in the DET vote counting basement and Ballot people coming out to put the tubs on a cart to wheel back in.

It has probably been posted here many times for LW criminals to ignore. Then scream “you have no evidence”, “post some facts”. As you run off to other threads to sipn, lie and deflect. Do your own search you cheese dic’d arseJack.

3AM videos show the White Van backing up and Ballot people coming out to put the tubs on a cart to wheel back in. It has probably been posted here many times for LW criminals to ignore. Then scream “you have no evidence”, “post some facts”. As you run off to other threads to sipn, lie and deflect. Do your own search you cheese dic’d arseJack.

Total bullshit. Has been thoroughly debunked.

1701052553257.png

maybe you know how all these ballots ended up in the wrong state in one truck when they should have arrived at the election offices seperately??
Because there is NO PROOF of any of this ballot and truck bullshit.
3AM videos show the White Van backing up and Ballot people coming out to put the tubs on a cart to wheel back in. It has probably been posted here many times for LW criminals to ignore.
Then POST it again.
Because I clearly haven't seen the video you believe is real.
It has probably been posted here many times (LOOLLLOLLOLL).......Let's which exact video you are making claim to.

Because there is NO PROOF of any of this ballot and truck bullshit.

Then POST it again.
Because I clearly haven't seen the video you believe is real.
It has probably been posted here many times (LOOLLLOLLOLL).......Let's which exact video you are making claim to.
thats interesting since lush is on here saying they do exist and making excuses for them,,

The Democrats wouldn't cheat and then lie about it.... would they?
The Media wouldn't cover for the Democrats....would they?

Like I said earlier.... The evidence is oozing out into the open almost involuntarily. It cannot be hidden forever or even very long.
Already looked into and investigated plenty enough to say it is total garbage propaganda like everything you know and basically everything from the Gateway pundit

Forum List

Back