Fresh decapitations – Acapulco, Tourist Welcome!

Rep what you sow , America.

Mexico's problems are now our problems, much thanks to the American Masters' War on Civil Liberty.

The drug cartels in Mexico DO produce cocaine. Granted, most comes from Colombia but Mexico is used to transport it to the USA. So where is Mexico in this fight???? Ignorant and inept as usual. And yes I am listening but it seems you aren't.

The Coca plant will not grow in Mexico..it only can grow in South America...good lord! So no they don´t produce it, they transport it..FARC and Venezuela´s own president Chavez and ALBA are behind the production of Cocaine not the cartels...the cartels strictly work in the process of shipment to the US. Why should Mexico stop drugs from being transported to the US? After all...in Mexico drugs aren´t illegal.

Good Lord! So is this the reason you are for legalizing drugs in the USA???? To continue the transport but LEGALLY??? That way Mexico is off the hook? I see - this is going to stop the cartels from fighting over the dollars. Brilliant. What you are for is the legalization of crime. Pure and simple.

The drug cartels in Mexico DO produce cocaine. Granted, most comes from Colombia but Mexico is used to transport it to the USA. So where is Mexico in this fight???? Ignorant and inept as usual. And yes I am listening but it seems you aren't.

The Coca plant will not grow in Mexico..it only can grow in South America...good lord! So no they don´t produce it, they transport it..FARC and Venezuela´s own president Chavez and ALBA are behind the production of Cocaine not the cartels...the cartels strictly work in the process of shipment to the US. Why should Mexico stop drugs from being transported to the US? After all...in Mexico drugs aren´t illegal.

Good Lord! So is this the reason you are for legalizing drugs in the USA???? To continue the transport but LEGALLY??? That way Mexico is off the hook? I see - this is going to stop the cartels from fighting over the dollars. Brilliant. What you are for is the legalization of crime. Pure and simple.

Wrong, if drugs are legal then they are controlled by US pharmacies, not Mexican drug cartels. We already legally import Coca leaves you know that right? Both for use in eye surgeries and for use in Coca Cola. Coca Cola imports tons of them legally.

Wrong, if drugs are legal then they are controlled by US pharmacies, not Mexican drug cartels. We already legally import Coca leaves you know that right? Both for use in eye surgeries and for use in Coca Cola. Coca Cola imports tons of them legally.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Alcohol is controlled but we still have alcoholics. If the only argument you have for legalizing drugs is so that the violence will end in Mexico, you are very much living in la-la land. The violence in Mexico has to do with the desperation of the poor. They are tired of living in misery and tired of the corruption and of the lawlessness that keeps them that way. The drug cartels are just the means to an end.

legalize drugs then there will be no drug war for Zetas and Sinaloa to fight.

To think this is one of the more intelligent pro-illegal alien supporters. At least she can read and write unlike 99% of the illegal aliens in America. She's just one brick short of a full load! No doubt she's a gang banger and makes her livelihood off illegal drugs! :cuckoo:

imagine that. Next Mexico will be crying to America for more money.

Acapulco Violence: 27 Deaths In One Day, Including 14 Decapitated

ACAPULCO, Mexico — “27 people killed in less than a day, including 14 men whose bodies were found with their heads chopped off at a shopping center.”

"Two police officers were shot to death on a major bayside avenue in front of visitors and locals."

"14 headless bodies, and a 15th intact corpse, were found by police on a street outside a shopping center.'

“Mexico's drug cartels have increasingly taken to beheading their victims in a grisly show of force. In 2008, a group of 12 decapitated bodies were piled outside the Yucatan state capital of Merida. The same year, nine headless men were discovered in the Guerrero state capital of Chilpancingo.”

“Also killed Saturday in Acapulco were the two police officers; six people who were shot dead and stuffed in a taxi, their hands and feet bound; and four others elsewhere in the city. Two police officers were wounded when armed men attacked a police.”

Saul Vara Rivera s small-town mayor was found dead in northern Mexico. He was reported missing by his family. Since then his “bullet-ridden body” has been found.

“At least a dozen mayors were killed nationwide last year”

You are comparing apples to oranges. Alcohol is controlled but we still have alcoholics. If the only argument you have for legalizing drugs is so that the violence will end in Mexico, you are very much living in la-la land. The violence in Mexico has to do with the desperation of the poor. They are tired of living in misery and tired of the corruption and of the lawlessness that keeps them that way. The drug cartels are just the means to an end.

up until the drug war was ratched up murder rates were much much lower in Mexico. So no the violence in Mexico has zero to do with the poverty there and everything to do with the drug war. It isn't just about ending the violence in Mexico as there are over 16,000 murders every year in the US as well and 80% of our US prison population is due to drugs.

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day.
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

A study of 55,322 illegal aliens, found: They were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. 12 % were arrested for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes. 80% of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05646r.html

ah wolfmoon, the sign you lost the arguement is when you start personally insulting the other poster...you think you win by calling people names...lmao...you lose

privileges and that’s why your naked?

Sounds like you're jealous of America and you want to stab America in the back by wanting to legalized drugs and allowing foreigners to invade the U.S. and take over. Typical pro-illegal alien supporter always twisting the truth to get their way, lying is their best asset!

privileges and that’s why your naked?

Sounds like you're jealous of America and you want to stab America in the back by wanting to legalized drugs and allowing foreigners to invade the U.S. and take over. Typical pro-illegal alien supporter always twisting the truth to get their way, lying is their best asset!

why would I be jealous of the US? I sent my son to fight in a war that I believed in...foreigners? You mean like my black haired, brown eyed dark skinned soldier son? If you really think that my position on drug legalization makes me a traitor that means you must be a traitor for not believing in freedom of speech moron.

Our idiotic War on Drugs practically handed the marijuana market to the Mexican Mafia.

We outsourced crime.

Reap what you sow, AmeriKKKa.

You can't actually call this race human can you?

5 severed heads found in Mexico resort of Acapulco

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beautiful Downtown Acapulco, Mex. – In recent days the drug cartel left huge signs on the schools demanding 50% of the teachers paychecks OR else. The teachers protested and marched in the streets carrying signs and demanded police protection at least 140 schools closed.

Well, it appears the drug cartels have delivered good on their promises. In front of a grade school 5 human heads were found in a sack. All the victims were men. Some of the men’s bodies were found the day before their heads were discovered. The bodies had been burn so severely that police couldn’t tell if they were men or woman. I hear you can get a good deal on vacations to Acapulco these days anyone game?

Last edited:
Is anyone going to seriously say this still has something to do with drugs?

If it was women that had been beheaded, it might have been the result of the fighting going on between the Knights Templar and the Santa Muertas. They are beheading one another's wives, girlfriends and daughters.

Yes, we all know you would like to call Hispanics not human Wolf...but they are humans. Go put the hood away we all know you wear it as you type...come into the present and stop living the past when it was ok to classify minorities as non human....it isn't ok.

Also, how do you know that some of these are not sympathizers or members of Los Zetas????after all there is a group out there that revenges justice against Zetas and their sympathizers, they are known as matazetas...

Whoever they are, this is a situation and circumstance entirely of their own making. I have no sympathy. If anything, anyone murdered in mexico won't be sneaking across the border for here so it's a net win for the US.

Forum List

Back