Fresh decapitations – Acapulco, Tourist Welcome!

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    There are more beheading in Mexico than there are in the Middle East.

5 decapitated bodies found in Acapulco

August 20, 2011

At a Sam’s Club (like Walmart/Costco) in Acapulco Mexico authorities found 2 decapitated bodies their faces and hair had been scalped and the bodies were cut up into about 2 dozen pieces and certain parts were stuffed in a woman’s purse.

On Saturday 3 more decapitated bodies were found in a car less than a 1000 feet from the same Sam’s Club. They say one of the victims was woman, I wonder if it was her purse they used. The corpus heads were not with the bodies. Some gas station owners closed their stations in protest.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +448
    They weren't shot. I guess the US Government and Eric Holder must have finally put a halt to Project Gunwalker, Operation Fast and Furious then.
    The deaths have to be slowing down, they have to. How much time would it take a Narco terrorist hitman to shoot fourty people, versus decapitating fourty people. Plus the effort. The Samurai Warriors have to practice repeatedly with rolled, wet tatami mats before they become proficient.

3. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    One thing I'm learning about the Mexican culture is that they're a very cruel culture. The men are cruel to their animals and cruel to their women & children and they're ruthless to their enemies.

They enjoy blood sport. I read in the L.A. Times once where the drug cartel enjoy putting people in a 55 gallon barrel drum filled with
    flammable fluids. They put a car tire around their victims neck and then they set them on fire. They drink Tequila, smoke dope, joke and party and even making bets while watching their victim(s) burn up alive.

4. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Five headless bodies found in Acapulco

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -- The Mexican Federalizes said the headless bodies were found tied up in the back of a SUV. They said there was a message from “Shorty” he’s the head of the notorious Sinaloa Drug Cartel. They didn’t say what the message was but I’m sure it was something real nice. His real name is Joaquin “Shorty” Guzman and I believe there is a big reward (millions) on his head from the U.S.

The authorities said 25 people were killed in a short amount of time which they deemed “Black Week”, duh well I guess! It won’t be long before they bring it into America. Won’t that be fun? Why don't we save ourselves some grief and close the border now!

Since 2006 since Felipe became President of Mexico there have been 42,000 people killed. Now, if that’s what he calls keeping his country safe Mexico is in a whole lot of trouble.

You know what's funny I just watched that movie "8 Heads in a Duffle Bag" on Friday. That dang "Shorty" sure has a sense of humor! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  5. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    peaceful & gentle nation.

5 decapitated bodies found in Acapulco

Saturday, August 20, 2011

“Nearly two dozen Acapulco gas stations closed temporarily on Friday to protest the escalating violence.Meanwhile, authorities said they found the bullet-riddled bodies of nine men on a highway in the Pacific Coast state of Nayarit. In May, a gun battle between rival drug gangs in Nayarit left 29 bodies in fake military uniforms heaped across a roadway."

6. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    has plummeted by approx. 50 %

Decapitated bodies in Acapulco spotlight drug war's toll on tourism

"15 decapitated bodies strewn outside of a shopping center and another six young men found dead in a taxi. Local residents found a mass grave of 18 sightseers the tourists families say they disappeared while touring Acapulco. Extortions, kidnappings and daylight shootouts have already shuttered some stores."

7. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,858
    Mebbe dey should rename it Dodge City - fer dodgin' the bullets
    :eusa_eh:
    Forget cliff diving, Acapulco now known as hot spot in Mexico's drug war
    August 24, 2011 - The days of jet set vacationing in Acapulco are long gone, but the Mexican resort city is once again in the news, this time for drug violence. It is one of the few tourist spots in Mexico suffering from public shootouts.
    See also:

1 dead, 5 wounded in Mexico border school shooting
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - Gunmen attacked a group of parents waiting for their children outside an elementary school Wednesday, killing one man and wounding five other people in a dangerous part of the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  8. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Next, they'll be thrown babies off the cliffs instead of cliff divers.

9. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    murkin. Read what you wrote.

10. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    The Hispexican’s will be throwing babies off the cliffs in Acapulco instead of cliff divers.