Freedom of the Press in America falls again.

It has not been diminished by trump regardless of what some self serving group claims.
So, you assfucks aren't running in circles screaming "OMG OMG Fake News!!!".

2015 Obama had us at 49th, why weren’t you concerned why Obama was stifling free press? Britain isn’t allowed to identify Terrorists religion if they are Muslim. Canada has strict rules regarding what can be broadcast on their networks, yet both are rated above the United States.

Can you explain why it is only now that you are concerned?
I cant speak about Canada but your point about the UK is incorrect.
It is in fact correct

In the UK they openly arrest and prosecute for saying the wrong thing.

Which is thought crime.

Your nation has become a fascist one and we are better off.

That is irrefutable fact
People who spread hate get arrested and rightly so, And our press freedoms are still greater than yours.Read it and weep.
Freedom of the Press is only as strong as Freedom of Speech is. When you ban words phrases and whole topics you do NOT have freedom you have oppression. When quoting from a Bible gets you arrested you have OPPRESSION.

2015 Obama had us at 49th, why weren’t you concerned why Obama was stifling free press? Britain isn’t allowed to identify Terrorists religion if they are Muslim. Canada has strict rules regarding what can be broadcast on their networks, yet both are rated above the United States.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact
People who spread hate get arrested and rightly so, And our press freedoms are still greater than yours.Read it and weep.
No they are not our freedom of the press is vastly greater than yours and that is a fact. Your nation has no freedom of the press and the press in your primitive has been empire can only write what is approved,

Hate is nothing more than a thought and emotion and no one should be arrested for what everyone has the right to.

Your nation is fascist eurotrash scum and backwards primitive nation enforcing thought crime.
\
Your nation is a shameful regressive shit stain on human civilization

Your scummy modern people have betrayed the legacy of the great men who fought hitler because YOU PERSONALLY just embraced the same standard that YOU and your savage backwards government has the right to control what people say and think.
Hate has a body count you thick fucker. And you have no data to back up your crazy view that your press enjoys more freedom than ours. I am chuckling at your idiocy.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact
No they are not our freedom of the press is vastly greater than yours and that is a fact. Your nation has no freedom of the press and the press in your primitive has been empire can only write what is approved,

Hate is nothing more than a thought and emotion and no one should be arrested for what everyone has the right to.

Your nation is fascist eurotrash scum and backwards primitive nation enforcing thought crime.
\

Your scummy modern people have betrayed the legacy of the great men who fought hitler because YOU PERSONALLY just embraced the same standard that YOU and your savage backwards government has the right to control what people say and think.
Hate has a body count you thick fucker. And you have no data to back up your crazy view that your press enjoys more freedom than ours. I am chuckling at your idiocy.
When your government arrests people for quoting the Bible you have Oppression you thick fuck.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

\

When your government arrests people for quoting the Bible you have Oppression you thick fuck.
Link ???

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

\

Link ???
LOL fuck you it was in the press, you to stupid to read or watch the news asswipe?

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

\

Link ???
Dont know if he has one but here you are

U.K. men fined for 'abusive,' 'criminal' recitation of Bible

94dstkb4smt21.jpg

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact
Freedom of the Press is only as strong as Freedom of Speech is. When you ban words phrases and whole topics you do NOT have freedom you have oppression. When quoting from a Bible gets you arrested you have OPPRESSION.

You have freedom of speech. You think you can just say the most hateful, bigoted, racist shit & no one gets to call you out?

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

You have freedom of speech. You think you can just say the most hateful, bigoted, racist shit & no one gets to call you out?
We were discussing the UK you moron.

try to keep up.

It is not calling someone out to arrest them. Here we have freedom of speech which can be called out BUT NOT ARRESTED FOR exercising.

In Europe especially the UK they have no freedom of speech or the press they arrest people for thought crime.

Learn the difference between being arrested and being called out.

You have already been proven a coward and liar and fool.

We also have freedom of the press which trump has never diminished you lying fool

\

Link ???
LOL fuck you it was in the press, you to stupid to read or watch the news asswipe?

So, if i grab a bullhorn and walk down your street at 2 AM blasting out verses of the Bible, I should not be arrested?

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

They can call me out all they want but when GOVERNMENT arrests for it it is oppression.

\

Link ???

So, if i grab a bullhorn and walk down your street at 2 AM blasting out verses of the Bible, I should not be arrested?
That is disturbing the peace dumb ass.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

What if i was screaming profanities in from of a school.

Wow, so there was no investigation & Mueller never existed.
Yet we rank 48th. Wow, you must be so proud.
Thanks to scum such as you.
Dave was proud when Obama had us ranked 49th!
Overall, Obama had a better record than Trump. You loooooooooove Trump.

Overall now is your stance? Yet, you have yet listed what is restricting the press. So far nothing.

Picking out one year out of 8 is what you resorted to.

So, I say Trump is so pathetic that he could only create 20,000 jobs a month. And you would be happy with that statement?

\

Link ???

Massive failure loser no where in the linked story did they do it at 2 am with a bullhorn./

The fascist UK is enforcing thought crime which we do not have.

\Just we have freedom of the press which you are proven liar about trump diminishing

Link ???

So, there are times when you don;t have freedom of speech. How do you know whether these "preachers" in Britain were not breaking some otherflaw? Would they have been arrested if they were quoting from the Quoran? What about Dr Suesss?

It's the same rating under Obama. In fact it's 1 slot worse in 2015. How dumb could you possibly be???

World press freedom index.
Wow, You & Trump are mental twins. Both dishonesty fucks.

How many years under Obama did you have to look to find that rating?
All 8? So you know of all the years in the 20's.

But noooooooo. Being a dishonest fuck you drag out the one year in the upper 40's. Typical Trumpette.

Man up and own it. You've been "Trumped" on your own thread, and it only took a few of us 30 seconds to google the rebuttal. So pathetic.

RealDave is a FAKEDAVE. He is a fraud and deceitful.

Notice how this Trumpette uses the same method as his orange buddy to try to hide his lied & dishonesty. Declaring the source as fake.

Notice that they only one I said that was fake, was YOU!!! Because you lie and fabricate. Never did I say in this thread that a news source was fake. AGAIN YOU LIE!!!!
I was the source & you called me FAKE. Couldn't prove me wrong so you tried to diminish the source like a good little Trumpette.

Link ???

So, there are times when you don;t have freedom of speech. How do you know whether these "preachers" in Britain were not breaking some otherflaw? Would they have been arrested if they were quoting from the Quoran? What about Dr Suesss?
As commie-fied as Britain is dr suess is probably banned.

Wow, You & Trump are mental twins. Both dishonesty fucks.

How many years under Obama did you have to look to find that rating?
All 8? So you know of all the years in the 20's.

But noooooooo. Being a dishonest fuck you drag out the one year in the upper 40's. Typical Trumpette.

Man up and own it. You've been "Trumped" on your own thread, and it only took a few of us 30 seconds to google the rebuttal. So pathetic.

RealDave is a FAKEDAVE. He is a fraud and deceitful.

Notice how this Trumpette uses the same method as his orange buddy to try to hide his lied & dishonesty. Declaring the source as fake.

Notice that they only one I said that was fake, was YOU!!! Because you lie and fabricate. Never did I say in this thread that a news source was fake. AGAIN YOU LIE!!!!
I was the source & you called me FAKE. Couldn't prove me wrong so you tried to diminish the source like a good little Trumpette.
Everything about you is fake.

Thank you Donal;d Trump & his band of feeble minded followers for putting the USA at 48th place in countries ranked by freedom of the press.

2019 World Press Freedom Index | Reporters Without Borders

Freedom of the press is an important aspect to democracy.

Trump hates this. Why? The Mueller report sheds light on just how disgusting the Trump administration actually is. How badly he has duped the Trumpettes.

What kind of fricken moron wants to diminish the freedom of the press?

What do you call as 'press'?
Lying corporative presstitutes who hardly pushing NWO agenda of their owners.
95% of all 'medias' are rubbish and shall be closed.
At first CNN and NYT
If they were prostitutes, Trump would be trying to fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back