Freedom of the Press in America falls again.

Man up and own it. You've been "Trumped" on your own thread, and it only took a few of us 30 seconds to google the rebuttal. So pathetic.

RealDave is a FAKEDAVE. He is a fraud and deceitful.

Notice how this Trumpette uses the same method as his orange buddy to try to hide his lied & dishonesty. Declaring the source as fake.

Notice that they only one I said that was fake, was YOU!!! Because you lie and fabricate. Never did I say in this thread that a news source was fake. AGAIN YOU LIE!!!!
I was the source & you called me FAKE. Couldn't prove me wrong so you tried to diminish the source like a good little Trumpette.
Everything about you is fake.[/QUOT

Everything about you screams ignorant, uneducated Trumpette

2015 Obama had us at 49th, why weren’t you concerned why Obama was stifling free press? Britain isn’t allowed to identify Terrorists religion if they are Muslim. Canada has strict rules regarding what can be broadcast on their networks, yet both are rated above the United States.

Can you explain why it is only now that you are concerned?
I cant speak about Canada but your point about the UK is incorrect.
It is in fact correct

In the UK they openly arrest and prosecute for saying the wrong thing.

Which is thought crime.

Your nation has become a fascist one and we are better off.

That is irrefutable fact
People who spread hate get arrested and rightly so, And our press freedoms are still greater than yours.Read it and weep.
Freedom of the Press is only as strong as Freedom of Speech is. When you ban words phrases and whole topics you do NOT have freedom you have oppression. When quoting from a Bible gets you arrested you have OPPRESSION.

What if i was screaming profanities in from of a school.
As long as you were not on school grounds and it was not after a certain time you are not breaking the law.

Thank you Donal;d Trump & his band of feeble minded followers for putting the USA at 48th place in countries ranked by freedom of the press.

2019 World Press Freedom Index | Reporters Without Borders

Freedom of the press is an important aspect to democracy.

Trump hates this. Why? The Mueller report sheds light on just how disgusting the Trump administration actually is. How badly he has duped the Trumpettes.

What kind of fricken moron wants to diminish the freedom of the press?
You numbskull! If anyone is endangering the free press it's the irresponsible idiots in the so called press itself. Get a clur fer pity sake.

When your government arrests people for quoting the Bible you have Oppression you thick fuck.
Link ???
LOL fuck you it was in the press, you to stupid to read or watch the news asswipe?

So, if i grab a bullhorn and walk down your street at 2 AM blasting out verses of the Bible, I should not be arrested?
That is disturbing the peace dumb ass.
So, there are times when you don;t have freedom of speech. How do you know whether these "preachers" in Britain were not breaking some otherflaw? Would they have been arrested if they were quoting from the Quoran? What about Dr Suesss?
Keep making shit up it suits your lying ass.

Notice how this Trumpette uses the same method as his orange buddy to try to hide his lied & dishonesty. Declaring the source as fake.

Notice that they only one I said that was fake, was YOU!!! Because you lie and fabricate. Never did I say in this thread that a news source was fake. AGAIN YOU LIE!!!!
I was the source & you called me FAKE. Couldn't prove me wrong so you tried to diminish the source like a good little Trumpette.
Everything about you is fake.[/QUOT

Everything about you screams ignorant, uneducated Trumpette
You turds need to learn a new song.

LOL fuck you it was in the press, you to stupid to read or watch the news asswipe?

So, if i grab a bullhorn and walk down your street at 2 AM blasting out verses of the Bible, I should not be arrested?
So, there are times when you don;t have freedom of speech. How do you know whether these "preachers" in Britain were not breaking some otherflaw? Would they have been arrested if they were quoting from the Quoran? What about Dr Suesss?
So you can't answer a couple of easy questions?

It has not been diminished by trump regardless of what some self serving group claims.
So, you assfucks aren't running in circles screaming "OMG OMG Fake News!!!".

2015 Obama had us at 49th, why weren’t you concerned why Obama was stifling free press? Britain isn’t allowed to identify Terrorists religion if they are Muslim. Canada has strict rules regarding what can be broadcast on their networks, yet both are rated above the United States.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact
People who spread hate get arrested and rightly so, And our press freedoms are still greater than yours.Read it and weep.

You don't have real freedom of speech. You have freedom from hate speech. Free speech, even the most deplorable hate speech, is important in the United States society as it allows for us to grow and change for the better. It also helps us see who is a disgusting person and who isn't.

Hey dog shit, you dont want answers, all you want to do is lie, spin and troll.

Yet we rank 48th. Wow, you must be so proud.
Thanks to scum such as you.
Dave was proud when Obama had us ranked 49th!
Overall, Obama had a better record than Trump. You loooooooooove Trump.

Overall now is your stance? Yet, you have yet listed what is restricting the press. So far nothing.

Picking out one year out of 8 is what you resorted to.

So, I say Trump is so pathetic that he could only create 20,000 jobs a month. And you would be happy with that statement?
You lose again.

He proved you wrong and you have been owned

Asked and answered fool.

You could never answer how trump diminished the freedom of the press because he never have and you are a dishonest coward

Yet we rank 48th. Wow, you must be so proud.
Thanks to scum such as you.
Dave was proud when Obama had us ranked 49th!
Overall, Obama had a better record than Trump. You loooooooooove Trump.

Overall now is your stance? Yet, you have yet listed what is restricting the press. So far nothing.

Picking out one year out of 8 is what you resorted to.

So, I say Trump is so pathetic that he could only create 20,000 jobs a month. And you would be happy with that statement?

Now, what freedoms did the press gain while Obama was in office and what freedoms of the press have been lost since Trump. Please be specific.

I don't care what you say about Trump and jobs, if I wanted accuracy I sure the hell wouldn't listen to you.

Wow, You & Trump are mental twins. Both dishonesty fucks.

How many years under Obama did you have to look to find that rating?
All 8? So you know of all the years in the 20's.

But noooooooo. Being a dishonest fuck you drag out the one year in the upper 40's. Typical Trumpette.

Man up and own it. You've been "Trumped" on your own thread, and it only took a few of us 30 seconds to google the rebuttal. So pathetic.

You are not a news source. You have been caught lying and being deceitful, I will call you out. Don't like it, be more truthful.

Thank you Donal;d Trump & his band of feeble minded followers for putting the USA at 48th place in countries ranked by freedom of the press.

2019 World Press Freedom Index | Reporters Without Borders

Freedom of the press is an important aspect to democracy.

Trump hates this. Why? The Mueller report sheds light on just how disgusting the Trump administration actually is. How badly he has duped the Trumpettes.

What kind of fricken moron wants to diminish the freedom of the press?

What do you call as 'press'?
Lying corporative presstitutes who hardly pushing NWO agenda of their owners.
95% of all 'medias' are rubbish and shall be closed.
At first CNN and NYT
If they were prostitutes, Trump would be trying to fuck 'em.

Right on cue, FAKEDave lies.

You make shit up and then present it as if it happened? I se no reason to answer your moronic drivel.

No they are not our freedom of the press is vastly greater than yours and that is a fact. Your nation has no freedom of the press and the press in your primitive has been empire can only write what is approved,

Hate is nothing more than a thought and emotion and no one should be arrested for what everyone has the right to.

Your nation is fascist eurotrash scum and backwards primitive nation enforcing thought crime.
\
Your nation is a shameful regressive shit stain on human civilization

Your scummy modern people have betrayed the legacy of the great men who fought hitler because YOU PERSONALLY just embraced the same standard that YOU and your savage backwards government has the right to control what people say and think.
Hate has a body count you thick fucker. And you have no data to back up your crazy view that your press enjoys more freedom than ours. I am chuckling at your idiocy.
When your government arrests people for quoting the Bible you have Oppression you thick fuck.
Link ???
Dont know if he has one but here you are

U.K. men fined for 'abusive,' 'criminal' recitation of Bible

View attachment 257311
Overd was banned for hate preaching. The locals actually set up a petition to get rid of him. Its the same law used against radical islamists. Dont disturb the peace.
Petition to ban preacher from speaking in Taunton gains thousands of signatures

So, you assfucks aren't running in circles screaming "OMG OMG Fake News!!!".

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

You don't have real freedom of speech. You have freedom from hate speech. Free speech, even the most deplorable hate speech, is important in the United States society as it allows for us to grow and change for the better. It also helps us see who is a disgusting person and who isn't.
No, its a free pass for extremists, and of course you have guns.

No they are not our freedom of the press is vastly greater than yours and that is a fact. Your nation has no freedom of the press and the press in your primitive has been empire can only write what is approved,

Hate is nothing more than a thought and emotion and no one should be arrested for what everyone has the right to.

Your nation is fascist eurotrash scum and backwards primitive nation enforcing thought crime.
\
Your nation is a shameful regressive shit stain on human civilization

Your scummy modern people have betrayed the legacy of the great men who fought hitler because YOU PERSONALLY just embraced the same standard that YOU and your savage backwards government has the right to control what people say and think.
Hate has a body count you thick fucker. And you have no data to back up your crazy view that your press enjoys more freedom than ours. I am chuckling at your idiocy.
Link ???

View attachment 257311
Overd was banned for hate preaching. The locals actually set up a petition to get rid of him. Its the same law used against radical islamists. Dont disturb the peace.

And that is what makes England a fascist backwards and disgusting nation.

It is thought crime and nothing more and the UK is a shameful example of cowardice and barbarism

We are better than you

You are liars and hypocrites who only pay lip service to Noble ideas such as freedom of speech.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

That is because freedom of speech includes extremists or it does not exist.

Everyone is an extremist to someone.

And we are better than your dog shit nation part of which is because we have guns

We are better than your trashy backwards sorry excuse for a civilized nation.

It is in fact correct

Which is thought crime.

That is irrefutable fact

Who do you consider extremists? That is a pretty dangerous statement.

I don't own a gun, whatever the hell that has to do with anything.

Link ???

View attachment 257311

It is thought crime and nothing more and the UK is a shameful example of cowardice and barbarism

We are better than you

You are liars and hypocrites who only pay lip service to Noble ideas such as freedom of speech.
And yet our freedom of the press is a lot better than yours.

Link ???

View attachment 257311

We are better than you

And yet our freedom of the press is a lot better than yours.
LOL no it isn't the site is biased. Your Country shits on freedom of the Press. No freedom of speech no freedom of Press.

Forum List

Back