Trumps tells it like it is we dont have freedom of the press

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
we have suppression of the press.all too true.I have said this for two decades myself.

I'm shocked they allowed him to communicate with the public like this anymore by printing this story.

ā€˜During an interview that aired on Fox News Channelā€™s ā€œSunday Morning Futures,ā€ President Donald Trump attacked the media for its unwillingness to cover stories that could cast Joe Bidenā€™s candidacy and his presidential chances in a negative way.

Trump called it ā€œsuppression by the pressā€ during a phone-in interview with Fox Newsā€™ Maria Bartiromo.ā€™ ibid

Trump is as ignorant as he is idiotic.

The doctrine of freedom of the press concerns solely the relationship between government and the press ā€“ where government alone has the authority to preempt or restrict the press consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence.

ā€˜Freedom of the pressā€™ has nothing to do with how private news reporting entities decide to edit their content; indeed, news reporting entities are at liberty to edit content as they see fit, where anything they elect to not report is in no manner ā€˜suppression.ā€™

ā€˜During an interview that aired on Fox News Channelā€™s ā€œSunday Morning Futures,ā€ President Donald Trump attacked the media for its unwillingness to cover stories that could cast Joe Bidenā€™s candidacy and his presidential chances in a negative way.

Trump called it ā€œsuppression by the pressā€ during a phone-in interview with Fox Newsā€™ Maria Bartiromo.ā€™ ibid

The doctrine of freedom of the press concerns solely the relationship between government and the press ā€“ where government alone has the authority to preempt or restrict the press consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence.

ā€˜Freedom of the pressā€™ has nothing to do with how private news reporting entities decide to edit their content; indeed, news reporting entities are at liberty to edit content as they see fit, where anything they elect to not report is in no manner ā€˜suppression.ā€™
Moderators, do me a favor and edit this jerk so it makes it look like he supports Trump and then listen to him babble about the lack of freedom of speech...........just for fun.

Speaking of ignorant, you sound like some sort of an expert. Are you a professional ignoramus?

we have suppression of the press.all too true.I have said this for two decades myself.

I thought trump suppressed the press. He has attacked them since before he was elected. Anything he did not like, he labeled as "fake news" which all his sheep bleated in unison, whether it was undeniably true, broadcast live-feed or supported by documentation. He lies and withhold information daily. Be glad when Joe takes over.

Start your own loon site.

You could be rich.

Lots of gullible people traffic in conspiracy theory sites and buy lots of supplements and gold coins.

I thought trump suppressed the press. He has attacked them since before he was elected. Anything he did not like, he labeled as "fake news" which all his sheep bleated in unison, whether it was undeniably true, broadcast live-feed or supported by documentation. He lies and withhold information daily. Be glad when Joe takes over.
Correct.

As part of the government a president has the potential to suppress freedom of the press; such efforts in the past have been in violation of the Constitution.

Speaking of ignorant, you sound like some sort of an expert. Are you a professional ignoramus?
:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The liar hates the truth.Trump is the first president to tell the truth as it is that the msm media is fake news,he backed up all the doctors that have come out and told the truth you trolls ignore that the deaths of the corona virus are inflated because hospitals are taking payoffs to rule practically every death from corona.He has to do the job the press WONT do. He also did the job the press wonā€™t do being the first president to have the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them.you are anti America so you two shills hate trump.

The liar hates the truth.Trump is the first president to tell the truth as it is that the msm media is fake news,he backed up all the doctors that have come out and told the truth you trolls ignore that the deaths of the corona virus are inflated because hospitals are taking payoffs to rule practically every death from corona.He has to do the job the press WONT do. He also did the job the press wonā€™t do being the first president to have the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them.you are anti America so you two shills hate trump.
What a joke! He is a chronic liar and a fraud and his followers who believe crap like that are sycophant fools, blind to reality. Good luck as you drag down to destruction what used to be a strong viable party that play a part in balancing the two party system until the republican party became unbalanced in and of itself. Enjoy the Biden presidency, sport.

What a joke! He is a chronic liar and a fraud and his followers who believe crap like that are sycophant fools, blind to reality. Good luck as you drag down to destruction what used to be a strong viable party that play a part in balancing the two party system until the republican party became unbalanced in and of itself. Enjoy the Biden presidency, sport.
Chronic liar and a fraud,? you just described yourself down to the wire same as your fellow heroā€™s Obama and Biden Dnc paid shill :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Actually, I am honorably retired, at a much much lower level, but like Obama, in that, nobody has ever charged or proven anything against us against either of us nor were we ever voted out of office. Joe has just won the Presidency, and I wish him luck. Trump misappropriated money from the US Military illegally as ruled by two federal judges and of course he is already noted as UN-indicted co-conspirator #1. We will just have to see how it comes out, after he vacates the White House in January.

trump's ramblings have been publicized on Fox, Breitbart, here on USMB, and probably on other sites, so where is this "suppression"? He seems to be concerned with "fraud" in the electoral process and stories about the President-Elect's son Hunter, but both of these "issues" appear to suffer from a lack of supporting facts. There is a code of ethics in journalism, which is why news outlets like CNN publish corrections and retractions. It's a good thing when "the press" or "the media" don't publish rumors or theories and present them as fact.

"The press" and "the media" are not monolithic. The various news outlets compete with each other. trump and his trumpetts are just angry that the various news organizations refuse to broadcast his narrative as fact. Yet when the trumpetts go to a forum in which the truth must be told, the courts, they produce nothing.

BTW: the trumpetts never say where they are getting their "information" from.

Forum List

Back