Freedom of Speechin in Two Worlds.

I did none of the above.
I said i considered the conversation in the matter to be closed. I never said I wouldn't reference your "baby killer" lie about me.
You've had the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I called anyone a "baby killer."
You've failed miserably but you keep on lying about it.
Finally, you now have the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I support the removal of ads and billboards. You will, of course, fail again because I never said such things.
In conclusion, you must lie about me and Jooos because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate.
So let's skip all this camel crap and get down to brass tacks ... your mindless hate for Joooos.

now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things.
closed means closed.
it is probably not the best idea in the world to keep throwing "baby killer" in the face of vets. i was also called a "trained killer."

i have this smile on my face now.

Drugs finally kicked in, eh?
I not only said none of the things you so smuggly and mendaciously attribute to me, I never called you "trained killer," Princess, and your service experience is not a viable excuse for your mindless hate for Joooos so cut the crap and tell us about that hate.
BTW, I don't recall you stating that conversation was closed so feel free to explain your lies.

i never said you called me a "trained killer." i said i was called a "trained killer", by the same people who called me a "baby killer" a long timr ago.

you said if i accepted the apology from hoss thaat the conversation was done. i accepted hiis apology and yet, here we are, because you keep bringing it up.

i am smiling now imagining you sitting across the table from me, having a little heart to heart convo with you. could we make that a school trained killer. it adds a little authenticity to the lessons learned by experience. no drugs or meds needed.

Last edited:
Really, Princess? Then exactly what did you mean by "In this case we have individuals saying that 6,000 people have the right to decide what 57,000 people can see?"
Either you don't even know the meaning of your own words or you are so dim you believe no one will notice.

Knock off the Princess stuff, I find it offensive.
Learn to think. Did or did not Penny Rich and the leaders of the bus company decide to pull the ads because they thought they were offensive. Those are the individuals that I was talking about.

So the Company made the decision? That is not 1st Amendment. The Compnay has the right to refuse ads for any reason they want.

no, the company reversed the decision, and in many instances these decisions have been reversed after pam geller, the freedom defense initiative, the ADL, and many others step iand put financial and political pressure on those placing the ads or putting up the billboards.

and this N.C thing is just one instance. if they had refused the ads initially, no problem, but they let them run and then, all of a sudden after a zionist group steps in, they do a review or change their policy...whatever.

congrats, sailor boy, you have approved buying off of free speech.

and as far as the campus attacks on free speech by jewish and zionist orgs. because criticism of israel is anti-semitic, you may want to take out that constitution of yours and get some books and study equal protection and precedence, because the same laws being passed against protest of israel because it is racially motivated against jews will apply to protests against iran with the claim thaaat it is based upon racially based hatred of persians.

so, you are either for free speech or you are against free speech.

it sounds like to me that you, and others, are all for free speech, as long as you agree with what the speaker has to say.

and, don't think i haven't seen you and others rage against obama for his "re-examine your you tube/google rules"...and now you are defending the ex post facto "legality" of the pulling of ads and billboards.

can you say D-O-U-B-L-E S-T-A-N-D-A-R-D.

man, i think highly of sailors and all, but some of you really work hard to reinforce the sobriquet "jarhead", not only in appearance but in practice. how whyn't ya hum a few verses of "anchors aweigh" and toddle on out of here.

Catter-wallowing? What the hell is that? And where, exactly, did I defend the abridgement of speech? I have no "bill boards and legislation banning protest of israel and anti-apartheid weeks." That is simply you lying about me in a lame attempt to cover your bigotry, exactly as you did when you repeatedly and mendaciously claimed I called you a "baby killer."
It doesn't work, Princess. You are obvious.

you're a liar. you said you weren't going to bring up this "baby killer" thing again.

i served my country in vietnam. i did not kill babies. you called me a baby killer. you went along with it. it wouldn't surprise me if hoss even puts you up to keep mentioning it. i think if he didn't, you wouldn't even keep talking about iyt out of respect for him at least.

a very dear friend of mine had very carefully put on his class As and medals and blew his fucking brains out with a .45 caliber handgun. when his wife and daughter discovered him, his daughter called me because i was on his speed dial. i rushed over. if i had done more, maybe he would have lived.

he didn't kill aany babies either.

you supported the removal of the ads and billboards.
Lay off, Redleg. Hoss doesn't prompt anyone to say anything. And stop fantasizing about this baby killing.I never said you did, never implied it nor did it enter my mind. I told someone once they must be reading your mail after they said something to another person about you. And then you get all bent out of shape with me. Be nice.

i am more than willing to drop it completely and have said so. you also have said to drop it too, and you have. i will not run away from this motherfucking gutless ass when he keeps bringing it up, or anyone else.

AND I AM NOT FANTASIZING ABOUT BABY KILLING!!! FUCK YOU!!!

you know what. say it brings it up again and i am going to try my damnedest to leave you out of it.

Last edited:
I don't know WTF you're talking about. What others say is not my responsibility. I show my approval or disapproval by either agreeing with the former or not posting agreement on the latter. No more on this subject. I won't answer. Let it alone.

You Know about a week, week and a half ago someone started to bring up Viet Nam in a negative manner to you. Who was it jumped right in and told the person to knock it off. Oh yeah that was Seal, seems he does the right thing just because it is the right thing doesn't need any other reason. That Seal is a class act.

let's just drop it. i don't think hoss likes talking or thinking about it euther. if we have to go ater anybody, lets go after the guy who keeps talking about vets being "baby killers."

but thanls. thank you very much...really.

I don't know WTF you're talking about. What others say is not my responsibility. I show my approval or disapproval by either agreeing with the former or not posting agreement on the latter. No more on this subject. I won't answer. Let it alone.

You Know about a week, week and a half ago someone started to bring up Viet Nam in a negative manner to you. Who was it jumped right in and told the person to knock it off. Oh yeah that was Seal, seems he does the right thing just because it is the right thing doesn't need any other reason. That Seal is a class act.

Yeah, Seal's "righteous indignation" is a phony as a four dollar bill and he uses his service experience as an excuse to spew his hate and lies. He's a one-trick pony and you are the same kind of lying fraud. You both manufacture your facts - Goebbel's style, of course -
and when confronted with the the truth you simply lie some more or run away.
Just yesterday you falsely claimed that 6000 Chapel Hill area Jews had determined what the non-Jewish resididents could and could not see and when your lie was confronted you disappeared. How convenient.
PBrain spent days using Nakoula Nakoula's lies to spew his hate for Jews and Seal has done nothing but lie this week.

now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things.
closed means closed.
it is probably not the best idea in the world to keep throwing "baby killer" in the face of vets. i was also called a "trained killer."

i have this smile on my face now.

Drugs finally kicked in, eh?
I not only said none of the things you so smuggly and mendaciously attribute to me, I never called you "trained killer," Princess, and your service experience is not a viable excuse for your mindless hate for Joooos so cut the crap and tell us about that hate.
BTW, I don't recall you stating that conversation was closed so feel free to explain your lies.

i never said you called me a "trained killer." i said i was called a "trained killer", by the same people who called me a "baby killer" a long timr ago.

you said if i accepted the apology from hoss thaat the conversation was done. i accepted hiis apology and yet, here we are, because you keep bringing it up.

i am smiling now imagining you sitting across the table from me, having a little heart to heart convo with you. could we make that a school trained killer. it adds a little authenticity to the lessons learned by experience. no drugs or meds needed.

You must think you are a scary dude, Princess, but nasty looks aren't everything and given your whining and sniveling the past week or so I'd say you are far more in need of medicating than you know.
Seek professional help.
Meanwhile could we discuss the width, depth, breadth and nature of your ever-present hate for Joooos?

Learn to think. Did or did not Penny Rich and the leaders of the bus company decide to pull the ads because they thought they were offensive. Those are the individuals that I was talking about.

So the Company made the decision? That is not 1st Amendment. The Compnay has the right to refuse ads for any reason they want.

no, the company reversed the decision, and in many instances these decisions have been reversed after pam geller, the freedom defense initiative, the ADL, and many others step iand put financial and political pressure on those placing the ads or putting up the billboards.

and this N.C thing is just one instance. if they had refused the ads initially, no problem, but they let them run and then, all of a sudden after a zionist group steps in, they do a review or change their policy...whatever.

and as far as the campus attacks on free speech by jewish and zionist orgs. because criticism of israel is anti-semitic, you may want to take out that constitution of yours and get some books and study equal protection and precedence, because the same laws being passed against protest of israel because it is racially motivated against jews will apply to protests against iran with the claim thaaat it is based upon racially based hatred of persians...

I don't suppose you would be so good as to post a link to some of those "laws being passed against protest of israel?"

and as far as the campus attacks on free speech by jewish and zionist orgs. because criticism of israel is anti-semitic, you may want to take out that constitution of yours and get some books and study equal protection and precedence, because the same laws being passed against protest of israel because it is racially motivated against jews will apply to protests against iran with the claim thaaat it is based upon racially based hatred of persians.

so, you are either for free speech or you are against free speech.

it sounds like to me that you, and others, are all for free speech, as long as you agree with what the speaker has to say.

and, don't think i haven't seen you and others rage against obama for his "re-examine your you tube/google rules"...and now you are defending the ex post facto "legality" of the pulling of ads and billboards.

can you say D-O-U-B-L-E S-T-A-N-D-A-R-D.

man, i think highly of sailors and all, but some of you really work hard to reinforce the sobriquet "jarhead", not only in appearance but in practice. how whyn't ya hum a few verses of "anchors aweigh" and toddle on out of here.

Wow. Just as you unjustly trashed fellow vet Hoss you now attack RGS with the hateful venom, even attempting to silence him ("toddle on out of here") because he has spotted you for the lying fraud nearly everyone here now knows you to be (something I've known a long time, Princess).

let's just drop it. i don't think hoss likes talking or thinking about it euther. if we have to go ater anybody, lets go after the guy who keeps talking about vets being "baby killers."

I agree!
So who, other than you, keeps talking about vets being "baby killers?"

and as far as the campus attacks on free speech by jewish and zionist orgs. because criticism of israel is anti-semitic, you may want to take out that constitution of yours and get some books and study equal protection and precedence, because the same laws being passed against protest of israel because it is racially motivated against jews will apply to protests against iran with the claim thaaat it is based upon racially based hatred of persians...

I don't suppose you would be so good as to post a link to some of those "laws being passed against protest of israel?"

This last month has seen the Israeli government reach an unprecedented level of desperation in its attempt to counter the spread of international solidarity with Palestinian rights. Early in the month, Israel employed the embattled Greek government to act as a proxy force to stop the Gaza-bound flotilla before it could even take off into international waters. Israel also outsourced its repression against human rights activists to some western states, especially France, which colluded in thwarting the planned fly-in of hundreds of solidarity activists. Finally, there was the new anti-BDS law, another seemingly futile attempt to counter the growing boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement which Israel views as a "strategic threat" to its system of occupation, colonialism and apartheid.

The fact that the BDS movement is today the main international challenge to Israel's impunity and exceptional status as a state above the law, and that it has effectively exposed international state and non-state complicity in maintaining Israel's multi-tiered system of oppression has made the movement the target of Israel's rage. On 11 July, the Israeli parliament passed a law that would ban support for BDS as well as for partial boycotts targeting Israel or any of its complicit institutions. This recently passed draconian anti-BDS law deems it a civil wrong to call for a boycott of the State of Israel and any area under its control [1]. Under this law, boycott advocates may be subjected to significant financial penalties without the plaintiffs, whether individuals or institutions, having to prove that the call for boycott in question resulted in any real damages.

PACBI-Israel’s Anti-BDS Law: Proving the Effectiveness of the Boycott

This last month has seen the Israeli government reach an unprecedented level of desperation in its attempt to counter the spread of international solidarity with Palestinian rights. Early in the month, Israel employed the embattled Greek government to act as a proxy force to stop the Gaza-bound flotilla before it could even take off into international waters. Israel also outsourced its repression against human rights activists to some western states, especially France, which colluded in thwarting the planned fly-in of hundreds of solidarity activists. Finally, there was the new anti-BDS law, another seemingly futile attempt to counter the growing boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement which Israel views as a "strategic threat" to its system of occupation, colonialism and apartheid.

The fact that the BDS movement is today the main international challenge to Israel's impunity and exceptional status as a state above the law, and that it has effectively exposed international state and non-state complicity in maintaining Israel's multi-tiered system of oppression has made the movement the target of Israel's rage. On 11 July, the Israeli parliament passed a law that would ban support for BDS as well as for partial boycotts targeting Israel or any of its complicit institutions. This recently passed draconian anti-BDS law deems it a civil wrong to call for a boycott of the State of Israel and any area under its control [1]. Under this law, boycott advocates may be subjected to significant financial penalties without the plaintiffs, whether individuals or institutions, having to prove that the call for boycott in question resulted in any real damages.

Sucks to be an anti israeli jew hater.! LOL!

That's sweet, Princess, but what has it to do with the topic of this conversation: American free speech, and what the hell is pacbi.org?

I agree!

Seems to me that this is an attempt to keep the conversation going rather then anything else. Here, people is a perfect example of his lying nature as he has said over and over again that he would not bring the conversation up again. Thank you Say-it for proving to the board what an out and out blatant liar that you are. Hoss and Seal come to an agreement to stop the conversation and you almost immediately bring it up again. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR !!!

Last edited:
I agree!

Seems to me that this is an attempt to keep the conversation going rather then anything else. Here, people is a perfect example of his lying nature as he has said over and over again that he would not bring the conversation up again. Thank you Say-it for proving to the board what an out and out blatant liar that you are. Hoss and Seal come to an agreement to stop the conversation and you almost immediately bring it up again. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR !!!

I did not bring it up, I responded to Seal's post making you, as usual, the liar.
So when will you be explaining about your claim that 6000 Chapel Hill area Jooos decide what all area residents will see and not see, eh Princess?

I am a little pissed at you now Hoss, I might even go so far as to call you a prick !!! You and Say-it both called and implied with your silence the words baby killer to his name. You apologized for it don't tarnish your reputation any further. Say-it is a liar and worse he uses lies to justify his lies, you need to only examine this thread to see the truth of that statement. Now if you would only use the balls that I know you have that would go a long way toward setting the record straight. What is this unhealthy relationship that you have with characters like Sat-it and Roudy. I have told you before that all they will do is drag you down into the gutter but now it almost looks as if you are willfully going. You are willing to jump on Seal but for some strange abnormal resason you say nothing to Say-it about his lies. My God, you witnessed it Say-it said he wasnt going to bring up the baby killing thing again but he seems to be doing it almost every day now. Don't you think the honorable thing to do is lay into Say-it about this, otherwise you are just a hypocrite.

Of course neither you nor Seal ever seem to manage to repost any lies of mine yet I have no trouble reposting yours. Why do you suppose that is, Patty? In fact, you lied in your post (in bold). Can it be that both you and Seal must lie because you are so lame that the truth just doesn't fully serve your hate? :lol::lol::lol:

get real. i and caturday, and Pbel, and others, point out your "errors in factual information" all the time. don't imagine that you have such a wonderul personality and brilliant intellect that we would keep files on you. also, having been severly victimised myself by alleged quotes i have made at one time, which i didn't i realise the futility of such files.

you are a liar, perhaps pathologically. take any basic psychology course and somewhere you can find thaat anyone who speaks in absolutes frequently has a pathology. you speal in absolutes frequently...."all"..."everyone"..."none"...."always"...etc.

you brought up "baby killers" again after ou said you would stop. don't be trying to shylock your words and try to slip out of it. ya know what some people might call you if you do that.

I agree!

I know that it is futile to try to reason with Say-it, but for the rest of you please notice the sequence of words. Seal says " lets just drop it " and Say-it says

I agree!
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

Please note that Say-it agrees to drop it and in the next sentance he brings it up again. This is pure and simple an act of dishonesty ie. a lie.

I am a little pissed at you now Hoss, I might even go so far as to call you a prick !!! You and Say-it both called and implied with your silence the words baby killer to his name. You apologized for it don't tarnish your reputation any further. Say-it is a liar and worse he uses lies to justify his lies, you need to only examine this thread to see the truth of that statement. Now if you would only use the balls that I know you have that would go a long way toward setting the record straight. What is this unhealthy relationship that you have with characters like Sat-it and Roudy. I have told you before that all they will do is drag you down into the gutter but now it almost looks as if you are willfully going. You are willing to jump on Seal but for some strange abnormal resason you say nothing to Say-it about his lies. My God, you witnessed it Say-it said he wasnt going to bring up the baby killing thing again but he seems to be doing it almost every day now. Don't you think the honorable thing to do is lay into Say-it about this, otherwise you are just a hypocrite.

Of course neither you nor Seal ever seem to manage to repost any lies of mine yet I have no trouble reposting yours. Why do you suppose that is, Patty? In fact, you lied in your post (in bold). Can it be that both you and Seal must lie because you are so lame that the truth just doesn't fully serve your hate? :lol::lol::lol:

get real. i and caturday, and Pbel, and others, point out your "errors in factual information" all the time. don't imagine that you have such a wonderul personality and brilliant intellect that we would keep files on you. also, having been severly victimised myself by alleged quotes i have made at one time, which i didn't i realise the futility of such files.

you are a liar, perhaps pathologically. take any basic psychology course and somewhere you can find thaat anyone who speaks in absolutes frequently has a pathology. you speal in absolutes frequently...."all"..."everyone"..."none"...."always"...etc.

you brought up "baby killers" again after ou said you would stop. don't be trying to shylock your words and try to slip out of it. ya know what some people might call you if you do that.

The next time one of you "point to my factual errors" will be the first time. Unlike you three stoogies, I not only post facts, I post links to credible sources which support my facts. PBrain posts poems in pink, PattyCatty post hate cloaked in some sort of "humanism" and you ... you drool and make farting noises.
If we add the IQs of the three of you together we get one special needs 7 year old.
BTW, I never said I would stop referring to you as the jackass who repeatedly lied about me having called you "baby killer." I had nothing to do with that ... ever.
I simply said I consider that conversation done and left the thread.
You failed, as you always do, to post anything which supported your bogus claims, just as you do in every thing you post.

I agree!

I know that it is futile to try to reason with Say-it, but for the rest of you please notice the sequence of words. Seal says " lets just drop it " and Say-it says

I agree!
[/QUOTE

Please note that Say-it agrees to drop it and in the next sentance he brings it up again. This is pure and simple an act of dishonesty ie. a lie.[/QUOTE]

You are clearly desperate and shrill, Princess, and you wonder why I see you as an effeminate sort of fella?
None of your spinning has successfully deflected from your failure to provide a lick of evidence for your claim that 6000 Chapel Hill Jews control what all area residents see.

Really? After begging me to drop the subject and whining like a stuck pig you have the audacity to bring the "baby killer" subject up again?
You have no more room to complain, Princess.
It is you who continually brings it up and then whines when people respond to you.
Fuck you, you lying Nazi slug.

If it was the other way around whould it have bothered you the same?

I just don't get it...Why should American Jews have a connection to a foreign power in the political or land sense of the word...Your asking for some special status of all others...

To me, that kind of logic creates two masters. I don't see why you can't be a devout Jew and have no connection with Israel. I mean, God, if one exists has no land in this vast known universe, he can be worshipped anywhere.

And as you very well know, there are Orthodxx Jews that would agree with most of my setiment in this post..

There is ONE tiny group and nobody else cares about their views because they are not 'mainstream' for Orthodoxy.

Nobody is asking for any 'special status': that is all in your mind. And I'm tired of your sleazy accusations that even some Jews are any less devoted to American than are non-Jews.

You don't need to understand 'why', since you're not trying to be a devout Jew. Oh, and let's not make the error of assuming that non-O Jews are necessarily any less 'devout' than the Orthodox.

Forum List

Back