Freedom of Speechin in Two Worlds.

So let me be sure I fully understand your rage.
A few Jews stand peacefully before a Chapel Hill council meeting and express their concern (their concern, not mine) about some bus ads and you squeal for days on this Mideast board that "the Jews are attacking our rights!"
Meanwhile, thousands of those you shill for here riot in the Mideast, attack our embassies there and kill 4 American diplomats and you are as calm as a hindu cow.
Is that about right, Princess?

no, you do not have it right, but you seldom do. and i don't think i said "the jews". i may have and if i did i apologise, depending on the context.

this is strictly about free speech, and more particularly about the double standard exhibited by those who have screamed about it regarding the libyan incident as opposed to the bus signs and your lies about them...and me.

it seems as though you have no problem with free speech being abridged by money and power in the USA. i do.

to me though, free speech is free speech and should never be prohibited.

In fact I have specifically posted that I do not find the ads to be offensive, that I support the transit company's right to sell ad space to the Presbyterians and I do not believe in abridging our 1st Amendment rights. That's just another of your many lies about me.
As you readily admit this is a free speech issue you should not have posted it on this Mideast board. You did so just so you could bitch about the Jooooos. You're soooo predictable.
"it really is funny how these ads and billboards are perfectly acceptable and are up for days until jewish money and influence come to town and all of a sudden "we've re-examined our policies" and poof." - RubadubSeal

it would be much easier to understand what you are saying if you would speak out of only one side of your mouth.

and no...the above quote of mine was not bitching about "the Joooooos", but i don't expect you to understand the difference.

Yes, Seal - I DO take issue with aggressive ignorance. UNlike yourself, other posters who are 'down 'n' dirty' in their posting style don't have pretensions of being 'noble' or 'moral' or anything but ordinary people.

If you didn't keep trying to pimp the Big Lie that you are someone 'more moral' than other posters, I could ignore the stupidity. It's the arrogance on top of that which so revolts me.

i am not "pimping" anything. i try to act consistantly and within a certain set of principles. i make mistakes. i apologise for them when i do.

if you think that somehow equates to being "more moral", then that is sad.

I think you've failed miserably at consistency on a number of occasions.

And I never said you were ACTUALLY 'more moral', only that you promote yourself as being somehow more virtuous than the next poster. Many of your posts contain some form of self-promotion.

Yes, Seal - I DO take issue with aggressive ignorance. UNlike yourself, other posters who are 'down 'n' dirty' in their posting style don't have pretensions of being 'noble' or 'moral' or anything but ordinary people.

If you didn't keep trying to pimp the Big Lie that you are someone 'more moral' than other posters, I could ignore the stupidity. It's the arrogance on top of that which so revolts me.

i am not "pimping" anything. i try to act consistantly and within a certain set of principles. i make mistakes. i apologise for them when i do.

And I never said you were ACTUALLY 'more moral', only that you promote yourself as being somehow more virtuous than the next poster. Many of your posts contain some form of self-promotion.

i think when one is being called things like a jew hating islamo nazi coslducker, any thing one would say would be construed as self promoting, and again, i try to act consistantly and i, for the most part, succeed, and i think that galls you and some of the other posters.

LOL! So if someone else calls one horrid names, that makes whatever one says 'construed as self-promoting' in your view....Exactly how does that work?

I think injecting unsubstantiated allegations that one has done this and that and the other for 'humanitarian' causes, etc into threads where the purported activities are totally irrelevant, is EXACTLY 'self-promoting' and not 'construed' in the slightest.

The same for ANYONE's statements in posts about how reasonable, enlightened, consistent, etc, etc they are.

There are several other posters who appear to be similarly over-impressed with themselves.....

no, you do not have it right, but you seldom do. and i don't think i said "the jews". i may have and if i did i apologise, depending on the context.

this is strictly about free speech, and more particularly about the double standard exhibited by those who have screamed about it regarding the libyan incident as opposed to the bus signs and your lies about them...and me.

it seems as though you have no problem with free speech being abridged by money and power in the USA. i do.

to me though, free speech is free speech and should never be prohibited.

In fact I have specifically posted that I do not find the ads to be offensive, that I support the transit company's right to sell ad space to the Presbyterians and I do not believe in abridging our 1st Amendment rights. That's just another of your many lies about me.
As you readily admit this is a free speech issue you should not have posted it on this Mideast board. You did so just so you could bitch about the Jooooos. You're soooo predictable.
"it really is funny how these ads and billboards are perfectly acceptable and are up for days until jewish money and influence come to town and all of a sudden "we've re-examined our policies" and poof." - RubadubSeal

it would be much easier to understand what you are saying if you would speak out of only one side of your mouth.

and no...the above quote of mine was not bitching about "the Joooooos", but i don't expect you to understand the difference.

Uh-huh. How convenient for you, you pompous jackass.
Oh, and fuck you.

i think when one is being called things like a jew hating islamo nazi coslducker, any thing one would say would be construed as self promoting, and again, i try to act consistantly and i, for the most part, succeed, and i think that galls you and some of the other posters.

Gee princess, do you think posts like the following have anything to do with how you have been recognized as the Nazi slimeball we both know you to be:
"it really is funny how these ads and billboards are perfectly acceptable and are up for days until jewish money and influence come to town and all of a sudden "we've re-examined our policies" and poof." - RubadubSeal :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Gee princess, do you think posts like the following have anything to do with how you have been recognized as the Nazi slimeball we both know you to be:
"it really is funny how these ads and billboards are perfectly acceptable and are up for days until jewish money and influence come to town and all of a sudden "we've re-examined our policies" and poof." - RubadubSeal :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

if it is jewish money and jewish influence that is getting the ads and billboards tken down...if that makes me a "NAZI slimeball"...for saying it, so be it.

look at almost every single case where there has been an uproar over these ads that results in them being removed and you will find it spearheaded and financed by a jewish person(s) or organisation, and with very little support from the "goyom".

i brought it up because it was very pertinent to the conversation, and particularly because of the rants about THE muslims and THE muslim WORLD and muslim SOCIETY and your, and many others, blanket condemnation of them and linking it to our first amendment rights.

Last edited:
Penny Rich, the only Jewish town council member, said in an email to Chapel Hill News that the town has a responsibility to understand the connection that Jews have with Israel, and that it is necessary to “extend our respect by not accepting political ads that will offend our Jewish citizens.”

North Carolina town removes anti-Israel bus ads after outcry | The Times of Israel

just seems to me we have a bit of a double standard on the exercise of free speech when israel is involved. i really do not recall any jewish posters raising hell when pam geller and her freedom defense initiative peeps were working their magic coast to coast. a lot of yous were screeaming to have the ads and billboards taken down, but what do i know...well...other than marg will wring her hands and sigh "oy vey. the goyim" when she reads this.

Yeah, so?

Penny Rich expressed her POV about this issue as is her right.

So the fuck what?

One might well surmise from Sealie's comments that the entire Civil Rights effort back in the '60's was only 'respectable' as long as whites were a big part of it.........

Discussions about ADs on buses will get no where unless specific paradigms can be developed for "acceptability" which are considered reasonable by all sides and are applied equally to all sides "insult" is a vague term "button words" abound Just the term "jihadist" has a plethora of connotations even the word "jew" has been used millions of time perjoratively ----and consider the discussion on the simple hebrew word "goy"

and besides that "you can't please all of the people all of the time"

if it is jewish money and jewish influence that is getting the ads and billboards tken down...if that makes me a "NAZI slimeball"...for saying it, so be it.

look at almost every single case where there has been an uproar over these ads that results in them being removed and you will find it spearheaded and financed by a jewish person(s) or organisation, and with very little support from the "goyom".

i brought it up because it was very pertinent to the conversation, and particularly because of the rants about THE muslims and THE muslim WORLD and muslim SOCIETY and your, and many others, blanket condemnation of them and linking it to our first amendment rights.

You are claiming to defend free speech by or for Muslims by condemning free speech by Jews.

You are claiming to defend free speech by or for Muslims by condemning free speech by Jews.

Boy are you dense !!! We are not seeking to limit the free speech of Jews we are seeking to stop them from limiting the free speech of others. We would feel the same way if the roles were reversed. Now do us all a favor and get your head out of your ass and stop twisting our words or worse yet making them up out of whole cloth !!!

Last edited:

Boy are you dense !!! We are not seeking to limit the free speech of Jews we are seeking to stop them from limiting the free speech of others. We would feel the same way if the roles were reversed. Now do us all a favor and get your head out of your ass and stop twisting our words or worse yet making them up out of whole cloth !!!

Once again, all attitude and no intellect. I said the poster was condemning free speech by Jews, not that he was trying to limit it. Perhaps you can get one of the grownups in your house to explain to you how these two words have different meanings.

learn how to read. i said it was jewish influence that got the bus signs removed, i proved it, and i said that the bus signs had been up for days before with no problem until jewish influence and money came into the picture.

Last edited:
One might well surmise from Sealie's comments that the entire Civil Rights effort back in the '60's was only 'respectable' as long as whites were a big part of it.........

no, one might surmise from your comment that the suppression of free speech is alright if it is done by jews.

what i am saying is a simple fact...and supportive of the argument that a lot of jewish posters were screaming about free speech when it came to some anti-muslim video but would not condemn the suppression of free speech by jews and the bus signs.

here is what i said, in brief recap...
the bus ads had been on display for over a week.
jewish money and inluence entered the pic.
the bus signs were taken down.

i was refuting the suggestion and claim that it was NOT largely the part of jewish money and influence that was extraordinarily instrumental in abridging the first amendment right of the presbyterian church who placed the bus ads and it was raather the gentile community at large who mounted the protest.

it has been jewish money and inluence behind these ad and billboard removals but fortunately, the courts have ruled that they are legal expressions of free speeh.

your analogy sucks far worse than many i have seen. it might be better to use the south central riots in comparison with jewish attempts to have the signs removed rather than compare the suppression of free speech and those involved with the civil rights movement.

it is necessary to “extend our respect by not accepting political ads that will offend our Jewish citizens.” ... just seems to me we have a bit of a double standard on the exercise of free speech when israel is involved.
La maison blanche goes crazy trying not to offend muslims/arabs, so a little of excercising of equal opportunities is due, isn't it?

learn how to read. i said it was jewish influence that got the bus signs removed, i proved it, and i said that the bus signs had been up for days before with no problem until jewish influence and money came into the picture.

You proved no such thing and you certainly didn't prove that it was Jews and only Jews who vocally opposed those ads.

Forum List

Back