Freedom of Speechin in Two Worlds.

Ohh NOW you care about the 1st Amendment?

i always have, and my care extended beyond lip service. i took the time to understand it. i would think that they would teach you sailors a little bit about it.

So now you're denigrating America's sailors, eh Princess?

not at all. my son is in the navy and i bought him three books on the constitution. this guy is a retired sailor. i don't know. i would think that a person who takes and oath to protecct and defend the constitution would learn about it. as i said, i took that same oath and i took it very seriously.

Really, Princess? Then exactly what did you mean by "In this case we have individuals saying that 6,000 people have the right to decide what 57,000 people can see?"
Either you don't even know the meaning of your own words or you are so dim you believe no one will notice.

Knock off the Princess stuff, I find it offensive.
Learn to think. Did or did not Penny Rich and the leaders of the bus company decide to pull the ads because they thought they were offensive. Those are the individuals that I was talking about.

The council, of which one member is Jewish, took action based on the ad's failure to comply with their regs.
Your point ... that "6,000 people have the right to decide what 57,000 people can see" clearly referred to the region's 6000 Jews who you blame for infringing on the rights of everyone else.
Frankly, I find your POV to be more than just offensive. You, like PBrain, are mendaciously attempting to fan the flames of hate for Joooos, Princess, and there is no denying that fact.

Hey Baytsem you did not read the link did you or is it just your poor comprehension, probably both of them.
Really try to think before you reply maybe you won't look like such an ass.

Any riots in the streets to have them removed? Anyone dead?

Sorry your analogy doesn't wash with me.....

So... until you can find thousands christians rioting and burning in the streets all over the world for a perceived slight...... or find the jews rioting all over the world with a few killings sprinkled in....... you got nothing.

let's keep this simple, at least to begin with.

it was not an analogy. it was an accusation.

who exactly do you think the bill of rights was written to protect?

The First Amendment was written to protect everyone's right to worship as they choose. This includes Jews. A town government selling ad space to enemies of Judaism is no different than having a nativity scene on the front lawn of city hall.

there is a very good reason for helmet laws in many states.

we are taalking about freedom of speech.

where was judaism even mentioned anyway.

these ads and billboards are no different than an ad on a bus or billboard supporting a bill or candidate for office.

Any riots in the streets to have them removed? Anyone dead?

Sorry your analogy doesn't wash with me.....

So... until you can find thousands christians rioting and burning in the streets all over the world for a perceived slight...... or find the jews rioting all over the world with a few killings sprinkled in....... you got nothing.

The First Amendment was written to protect everyone's right to worship as they choose. This includes Jews. A town government selling ad space to enemies of Judaism is no different than having a nativity scene on the front lawn of city hall.

Speaking strictly for myself, I have no problem with Nativity scenes on city hall lawns as long as they are privately funded and no problem with that transit company selling ad space to the Presbyterians to express their POV. I also have no problem with council insisting the ads conform company regs.
I do have a problem with this board's haters lining up to whine about "the Joooos" infringing on the rights of others in this matter.

The council, of which one member is Jewish, took action based on the ad's failure to comply with their regs.
Your point ... that "6,000 people have the right to decide what 57,000 people can see" clearly referred to the region's 6000 Jews who you blame for infringing on the rights of everyone else.
Frankly, I find your POV to be more than just offensive. You, like PBrain, are mendaciously attempting to fan the flames of hate for Joooos, Princess, and there is no denying that fact.

Hey Baytsem you did not read the link did you or is it just your poor comprehension, probably both of them.
Really try to think before you reply maybe you won't look like such an ass.

Still squealing like a stuck pig because you got snagged, eh Princess?
Try to explain what you meant by "6,000 people have the right to decide what 57,000 people can see."
This should be good.
BTW, while I am proud to be compared to Baytsem, I'm certain I'm still not in his/her league, but thanks for the compliment.

If it was the other way around whould it have bothered you the same?

I just don't get it...Why should American Jews have a connection to a foreign power in the political or land sense of the word...Your asking for some special status of all others...

To me, that kind of logic creates two masters. I don't see why you can't be a devout Jew and have no connection with Israel. I mean, God, if one exists has no land in this vast known universe, he can be worshipped anywhere.

And as you very well know, there are Orthodxx Jews that would agree with most of my setiment in this post..

Could someone who writes with the right hand deal with using his left after his strong hand does no longer function? Yes bu it will always feel wrong. You cqn detach any Jew from Israel but he will always feel its somehow wrong

Your answer is good as a Sermon but it has no value in Human Logic...sure you can have spiritual love for a certain place, as I do for my native Sicily. However Citizenship is more than just an allegiance to a country, it’s an allegiance to your neighbors.

If you reside in a country, you live under its laws which protect you, then your undying allegiance is required by law.

Last edited:
So just because we dont act with violence, it means it is ok to harm our emotions? Should we start threatening and killing so people would start consider us out of fear? How does it work?

that is not the issue that i brought up. i was merely pointing out that a lot of jewish and zionist posters were screaming about freedom of speech regarding the movie but those same jewish and zionist posters supported pamela geller and the freedom defense initiative and other jewish organisations when they tried to get these ads and billboards pulled...

free speech is not only for the rich.

Yeah, you are the great defender of American rights.
You use some anecdotal BS about Jews did this and Jews did that to justify your hate.
Every Nazi slimeball I have ever encountered has hundreds of excuses to justify his hate but you need not feel compelled to justify it, Princess ... just wallow in it.

no. i have always defended first amendment rights.

the reason i brought it up is because you were catter-wallowing about free speecch, which is cool and the fool had a right to his vid, but when the shoe was on the other foot, you defended the abridgement of that free speech, and the bus ads are just a small portion of the deal. you have bill boards and legislation banning protest of israel and anti-apartheid weeks.

free speech is free speech. you defend it period. not based upon what you want to hear.

I just don't get it...Why should American Jews have a connection to a foreign power in the political or land sense of the word...Your asking for some special status of all others...

To me, that kind of logic creates two masters. I don't see why you can't be a devout Jew and have no connection with Israel. I mean, God, if one exists has no land in this vast known universe, he can be worshipped anywhere.

And as you very well know, there are Orthodxx Jews that would agree with most of my setiment in this post..

Could someone who writes with the right hand deal with using his left after his strong hand does no longer function? Yes bu it will always feel wrong. You cqn detach any Jew from Israel but he will always feel its somehow wrong

Your answer is good as a Sermon but it has no value in Human Logic...sure you can have spiritual love for a certain place, as I do for my native Sicily. However Citizenship is more than just an allegiance to a country, it’s an allegiance to your neighbors.

If you reside in a country, you live under its laws which protect you, then you undying allegiance is required by law.

You are changing the wording of this conversation, Princess. You whined about "the connection" of American Jews to Israel. I pointed out that many non-Jewish Americans share the same connection and that many Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans have a connection to Italy and Ireland, respectively.
Your problem, as always, is with the Joooos and only with the Joooos.

that is not the issue that i brought up. i was merely pointing out that a lot of jewish and zionist posters were screaming about freedom of speech regarding the movie but those same jewish and zionist posters supported pamela geller and the freedom defense initiative and other jewish organisations when they tried to get these ads and billboards pulled...

free speech is not only for the rich.

You use some anecdotal BS about Jews did this and Jews did that to justify your hate.
Every Nazi slimeball I have ever encountered has hundreds of excuses to justify his hate but you need not feel compelled to justify it, Princess ... just wallow in it.

the reason i brought it up is because you were catter-wallowing about free speecch, which is cool and the fool had a right to his vid, but when the shoe was on the other foot, you defended the abridgement of that free speech, and the bus ads are just a small portion of the deal. you have bill boards and legislation banning protest of israel and anti-apartheid weeks.

free speech is free speech. you defend it period. not based upon what you want to hear.

Catter-wallowing? What the hell is that? And where, exactly, did I defend the abridgement of speech? I have no "bill boards and legislation banning protest of israel and anti-apartheid weeks." That is simply you lying about me in a lame attempt to cover your bigotry, exactly as you did when you repeatedly and mendaciously claimed I called you a "baby killer."
It doesn't work, Princess. You are obvious.

Speaking strictly for myself, I have no problem with Nativity scenes on city hall lawns as long as they are privately funded and no problem with that transit company selling ad space to the Presbyterians to express their POV. I also have no problem with council insisting the ads conform company regs.
I do have a problem with this board's haters lining up to whine about "the Joooos" infringing on the rights of others in this matter.

many more haters have lined up to whine about "the moooooslimes" infringing on the rights of others in this matter.

many more haters have lined up to whine about "the moooooslimes" infringing on the rights of others in this matter.

I have seen no one whining about the "the moooooslimes" in this thread so quit your spinning and let's just deal with your Joooo problem.

Catter-wallowing? What the hell is that? And where, exactly, did I defend the abridgement of speech? I have no "bill boards and legislation banning protest of israel and anti-apartheid weeks." That is simply you lying about me in a lame attempt to cover your bigotry, exactly as you did when you repeatedly and mendaciously claimed I called you a "baby killer."

you're a liar. you said you weren't going to bring up this "baby killer" thing again.

i served my country in vietnam. i did not kill babies. you called me a baby killer. you went along with it. it wouldn't surprise me if hoss even puts you up to keep mentioning it. i think if he didn't, you wouldn't even keep talking about iyt out of respect for him at least.

a very dear friend of mine had very carefully put on his class As and medals and blew his fucking brains out with a .45 caliber handgun. when his wife and daughter discovered him, his daughter called me because i was on his speed dial. i rushed over. if i had done more, maybe he would have lived.

he didn't kill aany babies either.

you supported the removal of the ads and billboards.

I have seen no one whining about the "the moooooslimes" in this thread so quit your spinning and let's just deal with your Joooo problem.

i don't have a jew problem. i have a problem with asses and some of those asses happen to be jews and aare on this board. you screamed about muslims for the past week.

Last edited:
27025046.jpg

If you reside in a country, you live under its laws which protect you, then you undying allegiance is required by law.

You are changing the wording of this conversation, Princess. You whined about "the connection" of American Jews to Israel. I pointed out that many non-Jewish Americans share the same connection and that many Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans have a connection to Italy and Ireland, respectively.

yeah, yeah, yeah. everybody is changing the wording or lying about you or not understaanding.. look. just ell the truth, be consistent, and you'll do ago. sheesh. talk about whining. hell, i would accuse you of tripping on your own dick...except you ain't got one.

EVERYBODY, STOP PICKING ON PISSAINT, AT LEAST FOR THE DAY.

you're a liar. you said you weren't going to bring up this "baby killer" thing again.

i served my country in vietnam. i did not kill babies. you called me a baby killer.

I did none of the above.
I said i considered the conversation in the matter to be closed. I never said I wouldn't reference your "baby killer" lie about me.
You've had the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I called anyone a "baby killer."
You've failed miserably but you keep on lying about it.
Finally, you now have the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I support the removal of ads and billboards. You will, of course, fail again because I never said such things.
In conclusion, you must lie about me and Jooos because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate.
So let's skip all this camel crap and get down to brass tacks ... your mindless hate for Joooos.

yeah, yeah, yeah. everybody is changing the wording or lying about you or not understaanding.. look. just ell the truth, be consistent, and you'll do ago. sheesh. talk about whining. hell, i would accuse you of tripping on your own dick...except you ain't got one.

EVERYBODY, STOP PICKING ON PISSAINT, AT LEAST FOR THE DAY.

Don't dump this off on "everybody," Princess, let's keep it between us.
Here's PBrains OP: "I just don't get it...Why should American Jews have a connection to a foreign power in the political or land sense of the word...Your asking for some special status of all others..."
Now let's cut the crap, Princess, and talk about your Jooooo problem.

i served my country in vietnam. i did not kill babies. you called me a baby killer.

I did none of the above.
I said i considered the conversation in the matter to be closed. I never said I wouldn't reference your "baby killer" lie about me.
You've had the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I called anyone a "baby killer."
Finally, you now have the opportunity to repost anything of mine in which I support the removal of ads and billboards. You will, of course, fail again because I never said such things.
In conclusion, you must lie about me and Jooos because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate.
So let's skip all this camel crap and get down to brass tacks ... your mindless hate for Joooos.

now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things.

closed means closed.

it is probably not the best idea in the world to keep throwing "baby killer" in the face of vets. i was also called a "trained killer."

i have this smile on my face now.

I did none of the above.

now, you know damn well why i can't talk about some of these things.
closed means closed.
it is probably not the best idea in the world to keep throwing "baby killer" in the face of vets. i was also called a "trained killer."

i have this smile on my face now.

Drugs finally kicked in, eh?
I not only said none of the things you so smuggly and mendaciously attribute to me, I never called you "trained killer," Princess, and your service experience is not a viable excuse for your mindless hate for Joooos so cut the crap and tell us about that hate.
BTW, I don't recall you stating that conversation was closed so feel free to explain your lies.

Forum List

Back