"Free Tuition" who is stupid enough to believe anything is free???

Instead of a K-12 education, kids would receive K-14.
Still not free...I will be paying for it through my taxes.
Those college graduates will earn much bigger incomes than they would with a high school diploma. You don't think that translates to a lifetime of higher taxes they will pay on those higher incomes?

Don't you think a better educated workforce translates to a more productive and innovative workforce, and therefore a higher national GDP?
I agree with all you said, but it is still not free.
It's an investment. The complaining about it not being "free" is like whining you have to put up money to buy stocks that bring a return on investment.

words matter genius

pretty freaking funny when sanctimonous clowns think they are schooling you and they turn out to be the ones behind the curve. it's common knowledge the government plays a role in the sky-high cost of college tuition. you are advocating more of the same

"forward"

pandering for votes of course

idiots and hypocrites
post hoc ergo propter hoc)

Those college graduates will earn much bigger incomes than they would with a high school diploma. You don't think that translates to a lifetime of higher taxes they will pay on those higher incomes?

Don't you think a better educated workforce translates to a more productive and innovative workforce, and therefore a higher national GDP?
It's an investment. The complaining about it not being "free" is like whining you have to put up money to buy stocks that bring a return on investment.

words matter genius
The whole equation matters, doofus.

iTunes U is FREE!!! The US Government could put an entire university online for nothing.

Dude, government couldn't build a working web site after spending a billion freaking dollars. Just two states blew $600 million on their web sites and they were complete failures that were abandoned. You people need to come to grips with the fact that idiots work in government.

It works now & cost nothing compared to $Trillion college deficit spending.

Wow! Imagine if all the people who leave NYC High schools without the ability to read at grade level (80%) got free PhD and MBAs!

You;re a genius!

The proposals on the table have a GPA requirement to receive free higher education. If you want to see an example, I will link to a recent topic about Oregon's recent legislation for free community college.

Genius.

So, it's still not "free" right?

YOU IDIOT; you are aware there are people walking around with 4 year degress and more waiting tables as it is?
You are making a fool of yourself in a topic about education.

30nc184.jpg

Fast Facts
won't be the first or last time he makes a fool out of himself.

and you crybaby losers have nothing to say of substance

typical
you would not know substance if it bitch slapped you, as it has on many occasions.

^^ and this is your idea of substance

you're a clown
you've presented nothing of substance it just the same warmed OVER SHIT YOU always spew.

iTunes U is FREE!!! The US Government could put an entire university online for nothing.

Dude, government couldn't build a working web site after spending a billion freaking dollars. Just two states blew $600 million on their web sites and they were complete failures that were abandoned. You people need to come to grips with the fact that idiots work in government.

After how many wasted billions? The two state sites are a smoldering pile of rubble, abandoned. Literally billions of taxpayer dollars wasted and no accountability. Nobody in government got fired over the fiasco.

words matter genius
now if only you knew some.

After how many wasted billions? The two state sites are a smoldering pile of rubble, abandoned. Literally billions of taxpayer dollars wasted and no accountability. Nobody in government got fired over the fiasco.

You suck at math & common sense.

Last edited:

A trillion dollars spent on two useless wars.
imagine how many educations that could have paid for.

11 Tuition-Free Colleges - US News
time for the op to put is head back in his ass.
And here is the OP's answer. Daws is certainly not the brightest, but still...
From the link:

But read the fine print. Students may have to hail from a certain region or come from a low-income background. Some schools require on-campus work or service after graduation. And free tuition isn't guaranteed to stick around forever
true I paid for a lot of my education that way.

awwwwww!! look at these buthurt left-wing idiots

i made my point; many of you are advocating for "solutions" that are a large part of why college tuition is so high in the first place

But; i do understand that once a left-wingers feelings are hurt it takes forever to get them to calm down, such emotional beings. I'm suessing it's a function or your own arrogance and over-bloated egos.

so rant on dummies

Awe I see irrefutable proof of government's failures has discombobulated you, eat it.

Talk about the mother of all deflections.

How about the $2 billion Hillary is going to raise to fund her campaign?

Hmm?

awwwwww!! look at these buthurt left-wing idiots

i made my point; many of you are advocating for "solutions" that are a large part of why college tuition is so high in the first place

But; i do understand that once a left-wingers feelings are hurt it takes forever to get them to calm down, such emotional beings. I'm suessing it's a function or your own arrogance and over-bloated egos.

so rant on dummies
says the guy who buys preparation H by the palate.

Talk about the mother of all deflections.
yes your response is.

Awe I see irrefutable proof of government's failures has discombobulated you, eat it.

The Government NSA computer can efficiently spy on everyone on the planet. Contractors crashed the healthcare system. It is up & running very well now for a $billion & not costing $1.2 Trillion like tuition is costing.

Last edited:

How about the $2 billion Hillary is going to raise to fund her campaign?

Hmm?
false comparison...

Forum List

Back