Will White Progressives Tell Black Racist Progs to Shut Up; or Will They Just Cower in Fear?

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
My guess is White Progressives will just cower in fear and pander harder. Sanders already hired a Black spokesperson thinking it will be enough for the rabid Black left-wingers

Agreed. It is already working as Bernie has come up with a wonderful plan to stop the killing of thugs by police. What he's going to do about the far more common thug on thug killings is anyone's guess.

Actually the Sanders protester is one of yours. Get your house boys in order you RINO's.

BLM Activist Who Shut Down Sanders is Radical Christian Sarah Palin Supporter

and you're also saying then a right-winger like Palin has Black supporters?

um that flies in the face of the left-wing narrative doesnt it leftard?
Kinda like how your narrative that BLM is a bunch of "rabid black left-wingers" is wrong?

YAWN; why dont you go ask them leftard? or are you running away like sanders did? like o'malley did?

Actually the Sanders protester is one of yours. Get your house boys in order you RINO's.

Kinda like how your narrative that BLM is a bunch of "rabid black left-wingers" is wrong?

YAWN; why dont you go ask them leftard? or are you running away like sanders did? like o'malley did?
You're the one who cares. You do it.

YAWN; i dont need to. you see unlike you i'm not in denial. i'm certain they are left-wingers to a man. just like the angry black bigots that burned down their own towns over the BLM protests werent black right-wingers. which you left-wing nutjobs say dont exist anyway.

YAWN; i dont need to. you see unlike you i'm not in denial. i'm certain they are left-wingers to a man. just like the angry black bigots that burned down their own towns over the BLM protests werent black right-wingers. which you left-wing nutjobs say dont exist anyway.
Okay. :cuckoo:

Margaret Sanger wanted to exterminate blacks so she hired black preachers to convince their congregation that Planned Parenthood is the poor black woman's voice of freedom. It is an old and obvious ploy.
Americans of all colors need to shut Bernie Putin down.

Okay. :cuckoo:

you ran out of lies, excuses and distortions; and that's when you realize you're on the wrong side of just about everything

Forum List

Back