Running on the free sh!t and feelings platform…Is it still ‘sellable’ according to Trumps polling numbers?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Joe Biden has promised and provided more free shit than any POTUS before him….for Americans and Mexico’s people…he’s spent three years placating to the feelings of all the weird FEELZ factions and yet his approval numbers are in the shitter and he’s getting his ass handed to him by an impeached insurrectionist with bad hair…I’m thinking the Free shit and Feelings platform is no longer a desirable platform.
What will Democrats run on going forward?

Joe Biden has promised and provided more free shit than any POTUS before him….for Americans and Mexico’s people…he’s spent three years placating to the feelings of all the weird FEELZ factions and yet his approval numbers are in the shitter and he’s getting his ass handed to him by an impeached insurrectionist with bad hair…I’m thinking the Free shit and Feelings platform is no longer a desirable platform.
What will Democrats run on going forward?

Orange man bad

Because purple haired people with nose rings and neck tattoos say so?
Trump will lose. The emotion laden white grievance fueled free stuff for whites campaign is going to come to an end.

Trump will lose. The emotion laden white grievance fueled free stuff for whites campaign is going to come to an end.
Face it bud…you are finally going to have to get out of your own way…Father Government will no longer offer you free shit nor will it coddle your feelings if they can’t win on such lunacy.
The Democrats have nothing else to offer…they can’t win on REAL politics

Face it bud…you are finally going to have to get out of your own way…Father Government will no longer offer you free shit nor will it coddle your feelings if they can’t win on such lunacy.
The government is the white mans father and it's Republicans who can't win on real politics.

Yep. It's time for a mass huge retirement to improve the economy. If we could get 7 million older workers to retire tomorrow things improve overnight.

Yep. Easy. Plenty of those jobs would be higher paying. Younger workers immediately get higher paying jobs. Businesses would prosper. Businesses that can't find workers would be scratching their burrs wondering why they can't find people. And it would be all on them. We should not make it nice for business to find a work force.

Yep. It's time for a mass huge retirement to improve the economy. If we could get 7 million older workers to retire tomorrow things improve overnight.
Can those people afford to retire and live?

Or is this another "Out with the four olds" type thing?

Will that fix the cost of housing? I don't see any correlation to that there.

Yep. Easy. Plenty of those jobs would be higher paying. Younger workers immediately get higher paying jobs. Businesses would prosper. Businesses that can't find workers would be scratching their burrs wondering why they can't find people. And it would be all on them. We should not make it nice for business to find a work force.
The Democrats just imported 9 million Mexicans…they’re ready to slide in for 1/2 the cost. Are you sure you thought your theory through?

The Democrats just imported 9 million Mexicans…they’re ready to slide in for 1/2 the cost. Are you sure you thought your theory through?
Ofc the New Red Guard did not. Probably has been taught not to think things through, on purpose.

I don't vote democrat. And any business that looks to hire those that are here illegally should be shut down without any ability to appeal. That's my pro business stance. You would agree no?

I don't vote democrat. And any business that looks to hire those that are here illegally should be shut down without any ability to appeal. That's my pro business stance. You would agree no?
Cool theory but that’s not what happens though. The Democrats refuse to support an aggressive and mandatory e-verify a bill…. Why do you think that might be pknopp ?

Forum List

Back