Free Stuff.... For whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
The soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

And career victim political chumps like you sop it up.

Loser.
The video is about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites.

243 years of the soft bigotry of lowered expectations.
WAAAAAAAA!.....I'm held back today because of all the yesterdays!.....WAAAAAA!

Pussy.

Are you going to watch the videos or are you going to get reported. Pussy.
When primarily white guys get into Grambling, Howard, and/or Xavier, come let us know about it....Pussy.

Why were these Universities started bitch?

Loser.
The video is about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites.

Pussy.

When primarily white guys get into Grambling, Howard, and/or Xavier, come let us know about it....Pussy.

Who cares why?....They were started and their students excel.

And all you can do every day is snivel and whine about how much the world sucks.

Pussy.

Loser.

Pussy.

i challenge you to debate the fact that you are an ignorant racist in the bull ring !! ........face me Smollett...face me coward !

Loser.

Pussy.

you are calling someone a pussy and threatening to report them like a pussy ... the fact that you dont recognize the irony in that explains everything about you !

And in standard fashion the racist asscheese ignores his buddy calling me a pussy.
It was only a matter of time....You have no argument, so the all-purpose epithet gets put into play...

RACIST!

You are, in fact, a pussy.

Pussy.

i challenge you to debate the fact that you are an ignorant racist in the bull ring !! ........face me Smollett...face me coward !
I second this!

Put up or shut up, pussy!
FACE ME SMOLLETT !!

Some of us need to learn American history.

The adult version.

How Whites Have Benefited From Affirmative Action Throughout American History

And YET -- You're probably ALL FOR a massive death tax which would suck the estates of SUCCESSFUL black families dry... So they can not pass on their inheritances for the good of the next generation..

I DOUBT many blacks were available for the Oklahoma land grab... That Tim Wise comment was a dud, but he DOES have a point.. And that's the ONLY reason Affirmative Action for blacks exists.. But after 30 or 40 YEARS of AAction -- it has FAILED to fix the "failure to launch" blacks out of ignorance, poverty and crime ridden neighborhoods....

LARGELY BECAUSE -- it does NO one any good if all the High Schools in your Dem controlled mega-ghetto can't FIND ONE student "competent" in reading and math... That's NOT a money failure, It's a failure of Big Govt and progressive leadership in those cities...

Until blacks FREE THEMSELVES from that kind of failing environment and LEAVE --- AAction is just a benefit for wealthy or already successful black families....

The adult version.

Is Affirmative Action Racist Against White People?

wait a minute ???affirmative action ?????this racist white supremest country allows that .....when did that happen ?

Under Democrats of course not the racist GOP...

black unemployment is at an all time low !

now put im2s cock back in your mouth and shut the fuck up .

Most of that was Obama you idiot. you people were told it was a terrible economy, it was just like this one. Brainwashed functional morons.....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The adult version.

And YET -- You're probably ALL FOR a massive death tax which would suck the estates of SUCCESSFUL black families dry... So they can not pass on their inheritances for the good of the next generation..

I DOUBT many blacks were available for the Oklahoma land grab... That Tim Wise comment was a dud, but he DOES have a point.. And that's the ONLY reason Affirmative Action for blacks exists.. But after 30 or 40 YEARS of AAction -- it has FAILED to fix the "failure to launch" blacks out of ignorance, poverty and crime ridden neighborhoods....

LARGELY BECAUSE -- it does NO one any good if all the High Schools in your Dem controlled mega-ghetto can't FIND ONE student "competent" in reading and math... That's NOT a money failure, It's a failure of Big Govt and progressive leadership in those cities...

Until blacks FREE THEMSELVES from that kind of failing environment and LEAVE --- AAction is just a benefit for wealthy or already successful black families....

Shut that dumb fake news about black schools shit up. This thread is not about your white ass opinion on blacks. It's about the minimum of 243 years of affirmative action for whites.

So man up. The days of your excuses are finished.

The adult version.

Shut that dumb fake news about black schools shit up. This thread is not about your white ass opinion on blacks. It's about the minimum of 243 years of affirmative action for whites.

mutherfucker you benefited from slavery way more than any white man did !!! take your black ass back to your African Utopia if you think differently !

whites would have had no problem building this country without blacks !

The adult version.

mutherfucker you benefited from slavery way more than any white man did !!! take your black ass back to your African Utopia if you think differently !

Always good to get the racist Outlook

racist ???i did not say blacks have not contributed to this country .

The adult version.

Always good to get the racist Outlook

racist ???i did not say blacks have not contributed to this country .

Blacks benefited from slavery more than whites? You are out of your mind.

The GI Bill and the Racial Divide

Can't divorce AA from the FAILURES of AA to achieve normalcy and parity... If you want a :soapbox: - go find a good street corner with a loving crowd...

It AINT FAKE NEWS... FUNDAMENTALS will NOT CHANGE until blacks free themselves from failing local govts and institutions... And AA can't HELP kids who never graduate or leave HS completely screwed by their community services.... Assuming they're the lucky ones to survive to working age...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back