Free Stuff.... For whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Some of us need to learn American history.

The adult version.

How Whites Have Benefited From Affirmative Action Throughout American History

Last edited:
Some of us need to learn American history.

The adult version.

Is Affirmative Action Racist Against White People?

wait a minute ???affirmative action ?????this racist white supremest country allows that .....when did that happen ?

Affirmative Action Debate: Tim Wise 3/14- Intelligence Squared U.S.

The soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

And career victim political chumps like you sop it up.

Loser.
The video is about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites.

243 years of the soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

Loser.
The video is about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites.

i will guarantee you get more free shit than the average white !!if your stupid ass cant get ahead in life with all the govt grants and programs for minorities you really are a loser .

Loser.

WAAAAAAAA!.....I'm held back today because of all the yesterdays!.....WAAAAAA!

Pussy.

You want lowered standards based upon skin color.

Not because of any history, but because you really believe that the average black person can't hack it with all things being equal.

You are a fucking racist.

The video is about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites. 243 years of not believing that the average white person can't hack it with all things being equal.

Loser.

Pussy.

Are you going to watch the videos or are you going to get reported. Pussy.

Not because of any history, but because you really believe that the average black person can't hack it with all things being equal.

The video is about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites. 243 years of not believing that the average white person can't hack it with all things being equal.

wait a minute wait a minute ! i think i know your real name !! you are a whining homo ......you are Jussie Smollett !!! hey everybody im2 is Smollett !...errr..aaaaaa... im afraid nobody wants your autograph.

I'm sorry you are such a miserable failure in life, IM2.

The combination of low intelligence and a shitty attitude can do that to a fellow.

The videos are about white affirmative action. This thread is about the legacy of 243 years of free shit for whites. 243 years of not believing that the average white person can't hack it with all things being equal.

wait a minute wait a minute ! i think i know your real name !! you are a whining homo ......you are Jussie Smollett !!! hey every body im2 is Smollett !

If you can't take the heat, you talk about your sexual preference.

This will be the last time for this.

Loser.

Pussy.

you are calling someone a pussy and threatening to report them like a pussy ... the fact that you dont recognize the irony in that explains everything about you !

Loser.

Pussy.

When primarily white guys get into Grambling, Howard, and/or Xavier, come let us know about it....Pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back