Behold A white Supremacist

th

I'm sure that progressives will tell everyone that since she identifies with people they consider white nationalists, in their opinion, thereby makes she is one...

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's sort of like their logic of a biological male identifying as a female.

Internalized racism is defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above People of Color." People who suffer from internalized racism believe negative stereotpyes of their own race, will adopt white standards and thinking. Doing these things mentally lets them deny that racism exists.

Internalized racism reinforces racism. Internalized racism keeps racism alive. It creates thea justification for racism. This acceptance of white supremacy as the norm leads to conclusions that racism is not an problem, or that it does not exist. As this happens, people in racially oppressed groups internalize the validity of their own oppression. Because they have done so they find no reason to question or fight the system.

Internalized racism is defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above People of Color." People who suffer from internalized racism believe negative stereotpyes of their own race, will adopt white standards and thinking. Doing these things mentally lets them deny that racism exists.

Internalized racism reinforces racism. Internalized racism keeps racism alive. It creates thea justification for racism. This acceptance of white supremacy as the norm leads to conclusions that racism is not an problem, or that it does not exist. As this happens, people in racially oppressed groups internalize the validity of their own oppression. Because they have done so they find no reason to question or fight the system.
Now try addressing the post

Maybe talking about racism so much is what keeps it alive.

Left wing Progressive rules 101
Oriental Asians are oppressed people of color when they have the right views .......which are approved by the mindless low iq Left wing nazi herd of useful idiots.
When you have the wrong views ....well we all know how that goes

So, in other words, you are a victim?
HEAR HIM ROAR LOL

Now, you know that I do my best to give due consideration to posts on this forum. I try to give opinions and perspectives the benefit of the doubt. I have done that here, and I am still left in doubt.

I have a really hard time accepting Ms. Johnson's (or Pyke's, or Bivens') findings and conclusions.

What are these "white" standards? What is this "white" thinking?
Am I suffering from internalized racism because I (a white dude) accept negative racial stereotypes that white people typically have no rhythm, can't jump, run slow, and can't pull down the gaggles of ass black dudes can?

Is it possible to NOT deny racism but not let it be definitive in the manner she suggests?

Some of the proposals for resolving the alleged condition under this theory include RACIAL SEGREGATION. That's right. Get away from white people. Why?

Can you see how one can look at this theory and find it to be nothing more than an effort to PREVENT racial harmony. It appears to me to be an academic mind-fuck aimed at stoking racial divide. At a minimum, it appears to be an effort to arbitrarily define "whiteness" and make it a negative in the minds of "people of color."

Now, I am not completely dismissing this concept. I am simply explaining my perspective and doubts. The way it is presented makes it appear to be what I said above--an effort to arbitrarily define "whiteness" and make adopting any attribute defined as "whiteness" a negative in the minds of "people of color."

From Donna Bivens:
Putting forward this definition of internalized racism that is systemic and structural is not intended to “blame the victim." It is meant to point out the unique work that people of color must do within ourselves and our communities to really address racism and white privilege. To live and be affected by racism on a daily basis does not guarantee understanding its systemic nature. This is also true of internalized racism. As experiences of race and structural racism become more confusing, complex and obscured, it is imperative that people of color explore and deepen our understanding of internalized racism. As more anti-racist white people become clearer about whiteness, white privilege and “doing the work" with white people, people of color are freed up to look beyond our physical and psychological trauma from racism. We can then focus on other challenges to our ability and need to create what we want for ourselves, our communities, our larger U.S. society, our world.
http://www.racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/What_is_Internalized_Racism.pdf

Those statements have almost the exact same qualities of religion and the tactics of religious power brokers to manipulate the masses. Example: "Only The Lord's anointed and his ordained understand the complexities of God's will and his nature. Therefore, do as I say and forget your own understanding." Maybe she has a different intended meaning, but it looks eerily familiar.

What would be the objective of proffering this theory other than attempting to keep "people of color" from becoming "white" (which is most likely attempting to prevent people of color from dismissing certain narratives)? (I have not even began to address my concerns about how this theory in action is entirely destructive of individuality, but I will save that for another time)

This has "political tool" written all over it.

But, as always, I can be persuaded.

:beer:

Last edited:

How does viciously attacking an Asian Representative for supporting Trump have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with "white racism"??? You BELIEVE SHE IS -- a white racist?

"conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy" has NOTHING to do with Amy Phan... But it has everything to do with you ignoring this is POLITICAL and not about white racism at all.. It's Democrat hypocrisy about being "tolerant" and acceptive of diversity when the diversity is NOT under the Dem BigHouse Tent....

How does viciously attacking an Asian Representative for supporting Trump have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with "white racism"??? You BELIEVE SHE IS -- a white racist?

"conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy" has NOTHING to do with Amy Phan... But it has everything to do with you ignoring this is POLITICAL and not about white racism at all.. It's Democrat hypocrisy about being "tolerant" and acceptive of diversity when the diversity is NOT under the Dem BigHouse Tent....

I have ignored nothing and the definition does apply.

In fairness she's Asian. They make white people look like inner city gangbangers. :dunno:

I have to admit, in one area at least, I am unabashedly a white supremacist.

Our-Japanese-Spitz-Dogs.jpg

You totally ignored my point and the questions.. Why? And HOW does the fucking stuff you spewed about "internalized racism" apply to Amy Phan and her leftist attackers???

You just despise her for political views and are willing to sacrifice her to "the end that justifies the means" -- aren't you????

Your evidence for "internalized racism" is exactly what? At least, in the OP's linked article, I found nothing whatsoever.

However, there's evidence aplenty, in direct quotes, that she's thick as a brick, has neither read nor - obviously - understood the Mueller report, or is lying about it. Moreover, all she has against her opponent in the 2020 race is a few nutters on Reddit, which she desperately tries to pin on her opponent. That's a trick as ingenuous as any I've heard, and it would be creative and original were it not for the fact that it's just about as old as humankind - at least as old as is political campaigning.

So, I'd say, the nutters on Reddit were stupid to try to pin the White supremacist label on her, when she already provides more than enough ammunition to shoot her candidacy to smithereens. It pains me to see you pile on that stupidity, to be honest.

Don't let IM2 provoke you-some people are just wrong and he is one of them.

Forum List

Back