Free speech suit aims to end twitters political censorship

Twitter is a privately owned medium and as such can implement whatever restrictions they want.

Then why couldn't a bakery choose not to make a cake for a gay couple?
You would need to draw some sort of link between two totally separate events.

You mean like connecting your left ear to your right across a complete vacuum?

Major Conglomerate Twitter. Privately owned medium > imposes total unilateral censorship on service > defended on free enterprise
Small Christian bakery. Privately owned medium > imposes mere limitation on cake message > slapped with $160,000 fine by the government
Twitters rules apply to everybody, the bakeries "rules" only apply to gay folks. Can you understand the difference ?

Yeah, I see the difference.

TWITTER RULE: you can use our service so long as we agree with your message. Otherwise you get total censorship over what is essentially a monopoly.
BAKERY RULE: you can use our service so long as we agree with your message. Otherwise you just need to walk down the street to another bakery which doesn't have personal religious objections.

Did I get it right? Please help me understand!

Twitter is a privately owned medium and as such can implement whatever restrictions they want.

Then why couldn't a bakery choose not to make a cake for a gay couple?
You would need to draw some sort of link between two totally separate events.

You mean like connecting your left ear to your right across a complete vacuum?

Major Conglomerate Twitter. Privately owned medium > imposes total unilateral censorship on service > defended on free enterprise
Small Christian bakery. Privately owned medium > imposes mere limitation on cake message > slapped with $160,000 fine by the government
Twitters rules apply to everybody, the bakeries "rules" only apply to gay folks. Can you understand the difference ?

Yeah, I see the difference.

TWITTER RULE: you can use our service so long as we agree with your message. Otherwise you get total censorship over what is essentially a monopoly.
BAKERY RULE: you can use our service so long as we agree with your message. Otherwise you just need to walk down the street to another bakery which doesn't have personal religious objections.

Did I get it right? Please help me understand!

No you didnt. In spectacular fashion I might add.

He had his account suspended in December, with Twitter explaining that it prohibited accounts affiliated with the promotion of violence, something Mr Taylor denies applied to him.

Promotion of violence is the issue. Not his politics or his religion or his skin colour or his sexuality . Twitters policy is fair to everyone apart from those who promote violence.

There is no link between the two examples. None at all.

Twitters rules apply to everybody, the bakeries "rules" only apply to gay folks. Can you understand the difference
Horseshit! Liberal views do not get banned on Twitter. Twitter only discriminates against conservative views.
Taylor is an extremist not a conservative.
Extremists should have a voice here in America too.. I'm sure there are liberals who think preaching the Gospel is extreme and should be banned.

Twitters rules apply to everybody, the bakeries "rules" only apply to gay folks. Can you understand the difference
Horseshit! Liberal views do not get banned on Twitter. Twitter only discriminates against conservative views.
Extremists should have a voice here in America too.. I'm sure there are liberals who think preaching the Gospel is extreme and should be banned.
Extremists have a voice.Nobody is required to give them a platform to promote violence.

Extremists have a voice.Nobody is required to give them a platform to promote violence.
It will be incumbent upon Twitter to demonstrate the claim That AmericanRenaissance promoted violence. And that applies to you as well, now that you’ve made the claim yourself. Links, and quotes will suffice. Thanks in advance...

‘Free Speech’ Suit Aims To End Twitter’s Political Censorship
A group of free-speech lawyers filed the most serious legal challenge yet to Twitter’s censorship policies Tuesday in San Francisco County Superior Court, seeking a ruling preventing Twitter from banning users purely on the basis of their views and political associations.

And end it we should, nothing like bringing down big social media oh yeah that's right money talks and bs walks this would be a simple little ding , ding to them.
And there it is folks. Conservatives want to regulate and control a private company. Never ever let them get away with saying they are for small government, because they are liars and are for big govt control when it suits them. Total hypocrites and fakes.

A group of free-speech lawyers filed the most serious legal challenge yet to Twitter’s censorship policies Tuesday in San Francisco County Superior Court, seeking a ruling preventing Twitter from banning users purely on the basis of their views and political associations.

And end it we should, nothing like bringing down big social media oh yeah that's right money talks and bs walks this would be a simple little ding , ding to them.
And there it is folks. Conservatives want to regulate and control a private company. Never ever let them get away with saying they are for small government, because they are liars and are for big govt control when it suits them. Total hypocrites and fakes.
Where were you when the bakery was being sued? Stow your phony outrage “Johnny Come Lately”. No ones buying your act.

Does Antifa promote violence?

BLM?
If they do then they should be banned.
Is this real?

Official Antifa (@OfficialAntifa) | Twitter
That's a fake account created by the alt-right.
By all means then. For posterities sake... Do demonstrate your claim with supporting information. There’s enough “fake news” floating around the web. Let’s put this one to bed. We patiently await your link.

Last edited:

BLM?
Is this real?

It's linked to this.
Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement

Where were you when the bakery was being sued? Stow your phony outrage “Johnny Come Lately”. No ones buying your act.
^tries to undermine my point by calling me names and implying I'm not credible. Typical

BLM?
Is this real?

It's linked to this.
Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement
So what. Anyone can make a twitter account and link to whatever they want. I can make an account with a name like OfficialConservativeYouth and link to KKK or a fascist website.

This is how propaganda is spread on the internet, and it is widespread nowadays.

Forum List

Back