Free speech suit aims to end twitters political censorship

If they win, will you upload a video of yourself eating your hat?

No. But I will graciously admit that I was wrong.

What will you do when they lose?

You? Gracious? Don't make me laugh.

Myself, I won't be surprised and just chalk it up as yet another instance of pro-white advocacy being silenced online.

:lol:

I'm not surprised that you have no courage of your convictions - nor did I expect that you'd ever admit that you were wrong. That would take being a man.

But, that's the advantage of your position, after all.

When you're wrong, as you so often are, you can just chalk it up to your own delusions of persecution.

I said IF they win, not when. I hope they do, but I'm under no illusions. Social media giants have been purging and censoring the right for a few years now much to the delight of people such as yourself and show no sign of slowing down.

I don't use social media. Whether or not they "censor" anyone is entirely unimportant to me.

On the other hand, I really do enjoy watching white supremacist butthurt.
Can point out who is butthurt? I not seen any one but you crying and acting an ass.

I read the complaint. It has no basis in law.

But good luck to the White Nationalist movement - I hope they spend all of their money on this suit.
I didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists only where left wingers labeled the suit bringers as that. Twitter though is just like this forum. The owner or operator or his or agents it can control statements made by people using it.

You didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists because Infowars and Breitbart conveniently forgot to include that part.

The suit is being brought by American Renaissance, and its owner Jared Taylor.

It and he are both openly white nationalist.
With all the other racial identity groups out there I don't really get up set over it. If true, so what? It's like the NAACP suing to stop blacks from being discriminated against. Or La Raza suing over redistricting that changes who represents them.

I couldn't care less whether or not white nationalists upset you.
Goodness. You show your liberal bent with a reply like that. It's called spin. Do you rail against blacks an Latinos suing over things like this?

I am completely happy to affirmatively state that I am completely biased against white nationalists and other racist fucktards.

If they win, will you upload a video of yourself eating your hat?

Myself, I won't be surprised and just chalk it up as yet another instance of pro-white advocacy being silenced online.

I'm not surprised that you have no courage of your convictions - nor did I expect that you'd ever admit that you were wrong. That would take being a man.

When you're wrong, as you so often are, you can just chalk it up to your own delusions of persecution.

I said IF they win, not when. I hope they do, but I'm under no illusions. Social media giants have been purging and censoring the right for a few years now much to the delight of people such as yourself and show no sign of slowing down.

I don't use social media. Whether or not they "censor" anyone is entirely unimportant to me.

You don't even watch youtube? Live under a rock?

Can point out who is butthurt? I not seen any one but you crying and acting an ass.

You can't possibly be this thick.

This whole thread is full of butthurt.

You don't even watch youtube? Live under a rock?

I watch clips from TV shows, and music videos. That's about it.

Not me doc, I was just pointing out the facts that they can deny anyone the ability to post and that I don't see you folks getting upset when other races do it.

Sorry, not seeing it.

Twitter is a privately owned medium and as such can implement whatever restrictions they want.
Not after they accept terms of agreement...

Go read those terms of agreement.

You'll see something along the lines of "Twitter reserves the right to cancel accounts and refuse services to anyone for any reason..."
Yup you don't mind telling bakers what they must do in their private shops. But lets not tell twitter what to do about censorship.

Sorry, not seeing it.

There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.

I'm talking about you, fuckwit.

Twitter is a privately owned medium and as such can implement whatever restrictions they want.
Not after they accept terms of agreement...

Go read those terms of agreement.

You'll see something along the lines of "Twitter reserves the right to cancel accounts and refuse services to anyone for any reason..."
Yup you don't mind telling bakers what they must do in their private shops. But lets not tell twitter what to do about censorship.

Feel free to petition your state into making white supremacists a protected class.

Not me doc, I was just pointing out the facts that they can deny anyone the ability to post and that I don't see you folks getting upset when other races do it.

When other races do what?

That was used and abused. They don't have that right on many levels. .............

No different than this site , if you all were to allow just freaking lets say Trump haters because you used " It's the sites right" that would be discrimination, and of course there are always loops holes sites will use to make it look fair and square and anybody with . a brain knows it's pure bs ..

Censorship takes place every where including on here. Don't like something or don't believe it why slap it in " Conspiracy" . Rubber room, etc......... that's is censoring people shit based off the mod who views it as being as such......

Another site totally hates Trump so that site will torment and taunt those who support Trump the owner got so bad the bitch ran everyone off accept her ass kissers kinda funny bet that site won't last much longer . A site owner can't have a " ONE SIDED OPNION" and expect to last.

I read the complaint. It has no basis in law.

But good luck to the White Nationalist movement - I hope they spend all of their money on this suit.
I didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists only where left wingers labeled the suit bringers as that. Twitter though is just like this forum. The owner or operator or his or agents it can control statements made by people using it.

It didn't they just get off on making up lies, then spread it. MSM style that's how lies start and the sheep believe it all lmfao.

Then why couldn't a bakery choose not to make a cake for a gay couple?

They bakery didn't refuse to make a cake for the fags. The bakery reused to make a faggot-message cake, but offered any other kind of cake, any kind they'd make for anyone else.

Libtards say whatever shit they want. They call a public university private, and call a private bakery public.

You would need to draw some sort of link between two totally separate events.

You mean like connecting your left ear to your right across a complete vacuum?

Major Conglomerate Twitter. Privately owned medium > imposes total unilateral censorship on service > defended on free enterprise
Small Christian bakery. Privately owned medium > imposes mere limitation on cake message > slapped with $160,000 fine by the government

You would need to draw some sort of link between two totally separate events.

You mean like connecting your left ear to your right across a complete vacuum?

Major Conglomerate Twitter. Privately owned medium > imposes total unilateral censorship on service > defended on free enterprise
Small Christian bakery. Privately owned medium > imposes mere limitation on cake message > slapped with $160,000 fine by the government
Twitters rules apply to everybody, the bakeries "rules" only apply to gay folks. Can you understand the difference ?

Liberals have no problem suppressing freedom of speech when it suits their political agenda. From whAt I understand, Facebook, Amazon and Twiiter are bucking up against anti-trust laws in their dealings with start up competitors by threatening advertisers against using competitors services. Standard Oil come to mind in its attempt to force the rail industry to charge higher prices to competing oil companies

Forum List

Back