Free speech suit aims to end twitters political censorship

Not a whole lot of mouthing off after the the grounds for the suit were divulged.... Good.

This is what trying to shut down freedom of expression does.

It only emboldens and makes heroes out of people who don't deserve it. It angers and animates those who support them. As we saw in 2016.

Just let people have their say. Let's be liberal for a change.

Jared Taylor is pretty brilliant and deserves the spotlight though. If his arguments weren't persuasive, then it shouldn't be a problem for his detractors to cut him down to size.
They should debate him, then. Right out in the open, instead of shutting him down.

This is what happens when SJWs try to debate him:

Not a whole lot of mouthing off after the the grounds for the suit were divulged.... Good.

:lol:

Your video doesn't change anything. I read the complaint, it's not going to happen. It's one of the more tenuous legal arguments I've ever seen, relying entirely on misreading a precedent that the California Supreme Court is looking to overturn anyway.

Your video doesn't change anything. I read the complaint, it's not going to happen. It's one of the more tenuous legal arguments I've ever seen, relying entirely on misreading a precedent that the California Supreme Court is looking to overturn anyway.
Yeah... They’ll wish it weren’t precedent before too long. But probably not fast enough...

This is what trying to shut down freedom of expression does.

It only emboldens and makes heroes out of people who don't deserve it. It angers and animates those who support them. As we saw in 2016.

Just let people have their say. Let's be liberal for a change.

Jared Taylor is pretty brilliant and deserves the spotlight though. If his arguments weren't persuasive, then it shouldn't be a problem for his detractors to cut him down to size.
They should debate him, then. Right out in the open, instead of shutting him down.

This is what happens when SJWs try to debate him:

Best comment
I don't think it's legal to own black people like Jared does in this video.... Genuinely concerned!

Yeah... They’ll wish it weren’t precedent before too long. But probably not fast enough...

You understand that the California Supreme Court is not bound by precedent that they themselves set, right?

It's a moot point, anyway - because in this case, the precedent is being misapplied. I wouldn't be surprised if this is thrown out pre-trial for failure to state a claim.

You understand that the California Supreme Court is not bound by precedent that they themselves set, right?

It's a moot point, anyway - because in this case, the precedent is being misapplied. I wouldn't be surprised if this is thrown out pre-trial for failure to state a claim.

If they win, will you upload a video of yourself eating your hat?

No. But I will graciously admit that I was wrong.

What will you do when they lose?

I do. That‘s why I propositioned the question of whether activism, will supercede case law, and precedent. We’ll see.
Though... the same can be said for the USSC, and opinions on the 2A, abortion,... the list goes on, Either way... This suit is long overdue; and cuts judicial muster. Now we’ll see what California’s judicial system is really made of. Keep in mind that any decision on this case; sets precedent going forward. See how that works...?

Last edited:

You? Gracious? Don't make me laugh.

Myself, I won't be surprised and just chalk it up as yet another instance of pro-white advocacy being silenced online.

‘Free Speech’ Suit Aims To End Twitter’s Political Censorship
A group of free-speech lawyers filed the most serious legal challenge yet to Twitter’s censorship policies Tuesday in San Francisco County Superior Court, seeking a ruling preventing Twitter from banning users purely on the basis of their views and political associations.

And end it we should, nothing like bringing down big social media oh yeah that's right money talks and bs walks this would be a simple little ding , ding to them.

Maybe it is time to either break up or classify as a utility Twitter, google, facebook, cloudflare, godaddy and the like. The monied elite lost an election due to people communicating around the censors in 2016. They are going to great lengths to make sure it doesnt happen again.
Donald Trump has shown no inclination towards controlling them preferring instead to beat them at their own game. They dont dare, at least not yet, try and silence him. But it is the same (((people))) running the networks and cable companies that now control how you communicate and are moving to silence opposition. I suspect President Trump will eventually reign them in.
Does this sound far fetched? Not hardly. Communications have always been considered in the realm of public interest and subject to regulation. AT&T can tell you that.

Last edited:
The California Public Utilities Commission is a good example.

"The CPUC develops and implements policies for the telecommunications industry, including ensuring fair, affordable universal access to necessary services..."

CPUC.gov-communications in the state of california

That leftists control them doesnt negate the body of law empowering us to bring these people to heel. It isnt the best solution...but it may be the only solution.

What happens when a company grows big enough that it has government-like power to censor people?

Twitter will probably win. But the feds should break up Twitter and other big tech companies, or at removed federal obstacles to more effective competition.

Myself, I won't be surprised and just chalk it up as yet another instance of pro-white advocacy being silenced online.

I'm not surprised that you have no courage of your convictions - nor did I expect that you'd ever admit that you were wrong. That would take being a man.

But, that's the advantage of your position, after all.

When you're wrong, as you so often are, you can just chalk it up to your own delusions of persecution.

What happens when a company grows big enough that it has government-like power to censor people?

Twitter will probably win. But the feds should break up Twitter and other big tech companies, or at removed federal obstacles to more effective competition.

What "federal obstacles" to effective competition are you referring to?

I read the complaint. It has no basis in law.

But good luck to the White Nationalist movement - I hope they spend all of their money on this suit.
I didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists only where left wingers labeled the suit bringers as that. Twitter though is just like this forum. The owner or operator or his or agents it can control statements made by people using it.

You didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists because Infowars and Breitbart conveniently forgot to include that part.

The suit is being brought by American Renaissance, and its owner Jared Taylor.

It and he are both openly white nationalist.
With all the other racial identity groups out there I don't really get up set over it. If true, so what? It's like the NAACP suing to stop blacks from being discriminated against. Or La Raza suing over redistricting that changes who represents them.

I couldn't care less whether or not white nationalists upset you.
Goodness. You show your liberal bent with a reply like that. It's called spin. Do you rail against blacks an Latinos suing over things like this?

I'm not surprised that you have no courage of your convictions - nor did I expect that you'd ever admit that you were wrong. That would take being a man.

When you're wrong, as you so often are, you can just chalk it up to your own delusions of persecution.

I said IF they win, not when. I hope they do, but I'm under no illusions. Social media giants have been purging and censoring the right for a few years now much to the delight of people such as yourself and show no sign of slowing down.

I read the complaint. It has no basis in law.

But good luck to the White Nationalist movement - I hope they spend all of their money on this suit.
I didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists only where left wingers labeled the suit bringers as that. Twitter though is just like this forum. The owner or operator or his or agents it can control statements made by people using it.

You didn't see where it said anything about white nationalists because Infowars and Breitbart conveniently forgot to include that part.

The suit is being brought by American Renaissance, and its owner Jared Taylor.

It and he are both openly white nationalist.
With all the other racial identity groups out there I don't really get up set over it. If true, so what? It's like the NAACP suing to stop blacks from being discriminated against. Or La Raza suing over redistricting that changes who represents them.

I couldn't care less whether or not white nationalists upset you.
Goodness. You show your liberal bent with a reply like that. It's called spin. Do you rail against blacks an Latinos suing over things like this?

It will be a cold day in hell when Black or Hispanic advocacy groups have to worry about being banned from twitter.

I said IF they win, not when. I hope they do, but I'm under no illusions. Social media giants have been purging and censoring the right for a few years now much to the delight of people such as yourself and show no sign of slowing down.

I don't use social media. Whether or not they "censor" anyone is entirely unimportant to me.

On the other hand, I really do enjoy watching white supremacist butthurt.

Forum List

Back