Frederick D. Patterson - America's Only Black Car Manufacturer

So a black man had a car company 110 years ago (
And why would you make that statement, dumbass?

I saw him perform live.

Anyway, my avatar which is nothing but a novelty has nothing to do with this thread.

Stick to the subject matter or STFU.
I responded to the subject matter three times. You have not addressed it yet, asshole.

You didn't address anything relating to the subject.

You just made a stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man.
And you STILL haven't addressed the subject. You should just STFU, as you say.

I saw him perform live.

Anyway, my avatar which is nothing but a novelty has nothing to do with this thread.

I responded to the subject matter three times. You have not addressed it yet, asshole.

You just made a stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man.
And you STILL haven't addressed the subject. You should just STFU, as you say.

I already know the story of the subject matter. You in typical fashion are just demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity.

Now what?
Now what? You can address the subject or shut up. It's clear the only reason you're here is to troll my comments. Otherwise you would have commented on the OP.

ROFLMAO. Trolling your comments?
Don't flatter yourself.

Careful. You are introducing factual history to sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Says the idiot who thinks Jimi Hendrix was right handed. :lol:

I saw him perform live.

You just made a typically stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man. You likely did not even read his story or watch the video in the OP.

I want to talk your aviator, what in the hell processed you to have a AV with hendrix playing right hand?

View attachment 72084

My avatar is none of your business but I will say this much....a musician friend sent it to me years ago over a debate that we had regarding some of the little know facts about. Jimi....and it IS a fact that while he performed amd played left handed in public he was also very capable of playing right handed as well.

I did happen to personally know a well known performer who is now deceased and he confirmed it.

I saw him perform live.

You just made a typically stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man. You likely did not even read his story or watch the video in the OP.

I want to talk your aviator, what in the hell processed you to have a AV with hendrix playing right hand?

View attachment 72084

My avatar is none of your business but I will say this much....a musician friend sent it to me years ago over a debate that we had regarding some of the little know facts about. Jimi....and it IS a fact that while he performed amd played left handed in public he was also very capable of playing right handed as well.

I did happen to personally know a well known performer who is now deceased and he confirmed it.
Really, who might that "well known performer" be?

I saw him perform live.

View attachment 72084

What do you mean none of my
business? You are acting like a retarded lib who wants to rewrite history with your Aviator.

Hell I can do a lot of things good with my right hand but we live in a right hand world, give it up he was a south paw.

I saw him perform live.

View attachment 72084

It certainly was not some banjo player from the Hee Haw series.

View attachment 72084

Ok, who was it then?

I saw him perform live.

View attachment 72084

What do you mean none of my
business? You are acting like a retarded lib who wants to rewrite history with your Aviator.

Hell I can do a lot of things good with my right hand but we live in a right hand world, give it up he was a south paw.

"Rewrite history? libs?"

Unrelated, childish and silly. Give it a rest.

It's nothing but trivia, that had to do with a long ago discussion but your making more of it than that.

View attachment 72084

Ok, who was it then?
Crickets.

View attachment 72084

Ok, who was it then?

If you know how to use Google, you might find some info that speaks about the fact that he was able to play right handed.

View attachment 72084

Ok, who was it then?

If you know how to use Google, you might some info that speaks about the fact that he was able to play right handed.
Don't try to change the subject. Name this "well known performer".

Ok, who was it then?

If you know how to use Google, you might some info that speaks about the fact that he was able to play right handed.

Not changing the subject. I'm just not discussing something that was shared with me personally by someone who is now deceased with the likes of you.

That would be the equivalent of playing his music at a Klan rally.

Ok, who was it then?

Not changing the subject. I'm just not discussing something that was shared with me personally by someone who is now deceased with the likes of you.

Translation: I made it up.

Ok, who was it then?

Even if it wasn't true, you would still say that....now move on, little man.

Seems like blacks were more successful before our government decided to "help" them with affirmative action.

That assumption would be wrong since the govt didnt acknowledge that blacks were even human

How does that disqualify the assumption? Wouldn't it be further evidence if the govt didn't see him as human yet he was still successful?

How is the assumption that pretends one successful black guy represents all blacks in a time when blacks were considered property? Thats your question?

Sheesh

Ok, who was it then?

Translation: You got me. :smile:

Mr. Patterson was a very talented man. I'm sure he would b very disappointed to c the lack of work ethic of most black youth today.

Translation: You got me. :smile:

Lol...you couldn't "get" a cold even if you tried to.

I saw him perform live.

View attachment 72084

It's always convenient to have a dead witness.....

I saw him perform live.

View attachment 72084

It's always convenient to have a dead witness.....
I personally knew Jimmy Hendrix. He said he never played right handed.

Forum List

Back