Framed, imprisoned for 4 yrs, and he still forgives crooked white cop!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
When I read this story I was enraged. The details of it verified the horrors of being a Black male in America where the word of a White cop, or any White person for that matter, can decide your fate. The cop was later indicted for perpetrating similar crimes against others and was finally brought down and imprisoned himself, but only served a measlty year and a half for falsifying many police reports, planting drugs and stealing. Of course McGee was exonerated, but he still spent four years in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

I was already enraged and should have stopped reading then, but I was curious as to how the "forgiveness" aspect of the story came to be Here I'll let YOU explore the drama of how the two met after their prison stints and reunited in a small town setting where the innocent obsequious Black moron and weeping White former racist cop started slobbering all over each other amidst dreamy eyed declarations from the Black fool saying he loves the cop. I felt like throwing up at that point. Mercifully, the article ended and my suffering subsided when I turned my attentions elsewhere.

But for you statisticians who rave and bray incessantly about how much crimes Blacks commit nationally, take this with you next time you have an urge to bring that up: This one cop sent dozens of innocent people to prison just to make his quota of busts. How many more of these monsters are out there? How many of those crime statistics you love so much come from this kind of urban horror story?

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 3.52.26 PM.png

Innocent man ends up pals with crooked cop that framed him

Last edited:
When I read this story I was enraged. The details of it verified the horrors of being a Black male in America where the word of a White cop, or any White person for that matter, can decide your fate. The cop was later indicted for perpetrating similar crimes against others and was finally brought down and imprisoned himself, but only served a measlty year and a half for falsifying many police reports, planting drugs and stealing. Of course McGee was exonerated, but he still spent four years in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

I was already enraged and should have stopped reading then, but I was curious as to how the "forgiveness" aspect of the story came to be Here I'll let YOU explore the drama of how the two met after their prison stints and reunited in a small town setting where the innocent obsequious Black moron and weeping White former racist cop started slobbering all over each other amidst dreamy eyed declarations from the Black fool saying he loves the cop. I felt like throwing up at that point. Mercifully, the article ended and my suffering subsided when I turned my attentions elsewhere.

But for you statisticians who rave and bray incessantly about how much crimes Blacks commit nationally, take this with you next time you have an urge to bring that up: This one cop sent dozens of innocent people to prison just to make his quota of busts. How many more of these monsters are out there? How many of those crime statistics you love so much come from this kind of urban horror story?

View attachment 72171

All I can say is he's a better man than me. I'd have hauled off and decked the prick.

Last edited:

View attachment 72171

Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspools of police corruption?

Two sides of a coin. Sane, non-violent black men don't want to be lumped in with the thugs that are committing so many crimes, and good cops don't want to be lumped in with the crooked ones committing the atrocities. Why no one seems to see that is beyond me.

View attachment 72171

Is it because the conservative cops therein see profit in framing and arresting people they see as "liberals", especially Black liberals?

View attachment 72171

Is it because the conservative cops therein see profit in framing and arresting people they see as "liberals", especially Black liberals?
If you can't figure out why most police corruption occurs in Democrat controlled cities there are plenty here to educate you.

View attachment 72171

If you can't figure out why most police corruption occurs in Democrat controlled cities there are plenty here to educate you.
If you didn't know that conservative cops are patrolling those Democrat controlled cities you do now. So there is no excuse for your ignorant insinuations that liberals have anything to do with corrupt cops.

View attachment 72171

If you didn't know that conservative cops are patrolling those Democrat controlled cities you do now. So there is no excuse for your ignorant insinuations that liberals have anything to do with corrupt cops.
Does it make you feel better being such a lousy liar? You don't know the political beliefs of the officer.

But we all know most police corruption and illegal shooting occur in Democrat controlled cities.

Thanks for starting this thread!

View attachment 72171

Does it make you feel better being such a lousy liar? You don't know the political beliefs of the officer.

But we all know most police corruption and illegal shooting occur in Democrat controlled cities.

I'm the liar? You come here attempting to make some nebulous connection between cop corruption and liberals without any evidence to support that claim. That cop was no liberal, at least when he was doing his dirt he wasn't. I don't know if he was a Republican or democrat but he was no liberal. And, ironically, the cop was finally busted just because he was in a Democrat controlled city. He would have continued his corrupt ways indefinitely in a Republican controlled city where the courts and media are less restrictive on cops who kill, frame or maim Blacks.

I'm the liar? You come here attempting to make some nebulous connection between cop corruption and liberals without any evidence to support that claim. That cop was no liberal, at least when he was doing his dirt he wasn't. I don't know if he was a Republican or democrat but he was no liberal. AN, ironically, the cop was finally busted just because he was in a Democrat controlled city. He would have continued his corrupt ways indefinitely in a Republican controlled city where the courts and media are less restrictive on cops who kill, frame or maim Blacks.
Link or lie.

If you want, I cam link to all of the police corruption and illegal shootings and the cities they worked for if you'd like.

I'm the liar? You come here attempting to make some nebulous connection between cop corruption and liberals without any evidence to support that claim. That cop was no liberal, at least when he was doing his dirt he wasn't. I don't know if he was a Republican or democrat but he was no liberal. AN, ironically, the cop was finally busted just because he was in a Democrat controlled city. He would have continued his corrupt ways indefinitely in a Republican controlled city where the courts and media are less restrictive on cops who kill, frame or maim Blacks.
Link or lie.

If you want, I cam link to all of the police corruption and illegal shootings and the cities they worked for if you'd like.

Police corruption and shootings are more likely to occur in areas where White cops interface with Blacks on a routine basis. Cops and courts are usually conservative no matter where they are; and, they love to transfer the wealth of Blacks into their hands or the coffers of their treasuries. That is no big surprise. But can you provide a link that shows a nexus between LIBERALS and police corruption or shootings?

Link or lie.

Police corruption and shootings are more likely to occur in areas where White cops interface with Blacks on a routine basis. Cops and courts are usually conservative no matter where they are; and, they love to transfer the wealth of Blacks into their hands or the coffers of their treasuries. That is no big surprise. But can you provide a link that shows a nexus between LIBERALS and police corruption or shootings?

No, it happens in the rural areas of the US too. Corruption and murder is standard MO for our militarized cops.

Link or lie.

Still can't support your lie, tsk tsk.

Funny how most police corruption and illegal shootings occur in Democrat controlled cities.

Link or lie.

Funny how most police corruption and illegal shootings occur in Democrat controlled cities.
What lie? Go on show the readers where I lied!

Link or lie.

You claimed the offending cops were conservative.
You lied, you're just a racist hater.

Link or lie.

You claimed the offending cops were conservative.
You lied, you're just a racist hater.
People have no idea what the word "conservative" means.

JQ thinks it means white.

Forum List

Back