Frederick D. Patterson - America's Only Black Car Manufacturer

Seems like blacks were more successful before our government decided to "help" them with affirmative action.

That assumption would be wrong since the govt didnt acknowledge that blacks were even human

Seems like blacks were more successful before our government decided to "help" them with affirmative action.

That assumption would be wrong since the govt didnt acknowledge that blacks were even human
I'm not so sure they think any differently now, since they treat them like they are unable to function on their own.

Thinking? I'm referring to what their actionable laws were. Not what someone thought.

I'm not so sure they think any differently now, since they treat them like they are unable to function on their own.

Thinking? I'm referring to what their actionable laws were. Not what someone thought.
It still applies. They treat them like they can't think for themselves or function on their own.

Careful. You are introducing factual history to sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Careful. You are introducing factual history to sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Says the idiot who thinks Jimi Hendrix was right handed. :lol:

Katsteve thought Jimmy was right handed?????????

Lmfao

And why would you make that statement, dumbass?

I saw him perform live.

Anyway, my avatar which is nothing but a novelty has nothing to do with this thread.

Stick to the subject matter or STFU.

I saw him perform live.

Anyway, my avatar which is nothing but a novelty has nothing to do with this thread.

I responded to the subject matter three times. You have not addressed it yet, asshole.

Lmfao
Yep. Look at his avatar.

Lmfao
Yep. Look at his avatar.

I just noticed it...

To funny

I saw him perform live.

I responded to the subject matter three times. You have not addressed it yet, asshole.

You didn't address anything relating to the subject.

You just made a typically stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man. You likely did not even read his story or watch the video in the OP.

I saw him perform live.

You just made a stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man.
And you STILL haven't addressed the subject. You should just STFU, as you say.

I saw him perform live.

You just made a typically stupid comment that has no bearing on the story of one man. You likely did not even read his story or watch the video in the OP.

I want to talk your aviator, what in the hell processed you to have a AV with hendrix playing right hand?

upload_2016-4-20_1-11-10.jpeg

I saw him perform live.

I saw him perform live.

I already know the story of the subject matter. You in typical fashion are just demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity.

Now what?

So a black man had a car company 110 years ago (

I saw him perform live.

I saw him perform live.

I already know the story of the subject matter. You in typical fashion are just demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity.

Now what?
Now what? You can address the subject or shut up. It's clear the only reason you're here is to troll my comments. Otherwise you would have commented on the OP.

I saw him perform live.

I want to talk your aviator, what in the hell processed you to have a AV with hendrix playing right hand?

My avatar is none of your business, but if you are so nosy that you have to know, a friend that I played in a band with years ago sent it to me as a joke, and when I called him on it, he proved that while Hendrix played left handed, he was CAPABLE of playing right handed as well.

Any real Hendrix fan that has read about some of the more obscure little known details of his life knows that.

View attachment 72084

Forum List

Back