Fraud: Obama Exposed!

And, I notice that you still haven't rebutted any point.

I rebutted your point in my first couple posts. There's nothing left to do but embarrass people for making stupid claims.

Glad you cleaned up your act.

"I rebutted your point ..."

Did I miss some post where you provided examples of Obama texts that are 'graceful, lyrical, poetic,' and other terms from encomium re: "Dreams"?

Well, then, you haven't rebutted any point. You see, Obama's actually writing is pedestrian compared to "Dreams," and that is the point of the OP.

You folks on the left fall short when it comes to actually providing proof, evidence.
You'll believe that every leftie is brilliant, every one on the right is a dolt.

Have you read Remnick?
David Remnick, in “ The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama,” manages to describe Obama with the terms ‘brilliant’, ‘intelligent’, or ‘smart’ more frequently than did Walter Isaacson the subject of his recent biography, "Albert Einstein".

You guys just fall right into lock-step, don't you.

I rebutted your point in my first couple posts. There's nothing left to do but embarrass people for making stupid claims.

Did I miss some post where you provided examples of Obama texts that are 'graceful, lyrical, poetic,' and other terms from encomium re: "Dreams"?

Well, then, you haven't rebutted any point. You see, Obama's actually writing is pedestrian compared to "Dreams," and that is the point of the OP.

You folks on the left fall short when it comes to actually providing proof, evidence.
You'll believe that every leftie is brilliant, every one on the right is a dolt.

Have you read Remnick?
David Remnick, in “ The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama,” manages to describe Obama with the terms ‘brilliant’, ‘intelligent’, or ‘smart’ more frequently than did Walter Isaacson the subject of his recent biography, "Albert Einstein".

see? you got the answer, the sheeple buy the big lie because, they just cannot wrap their heads around anything that disturbs the euphoria of their Soma binge....:lol:

Such is not needed to prove the stupidity of your claims.

See:
1. Obama's book is well-written.

2. I don't believe Obama can write that well because, well...I just don't believe it and i base that on a paper he allegedly wrote when he was 20.

3. Therefore, Bill Ayers wrote the book

The only - unsubstantiated - claim to his writings that we have is a paper he is alleged to have written in college.

Alleged.

A college paper is not an example of how well an adult can write. The leap from their to Ayers is even more specious, if such thing is possible in this case.

Let me guess: you don't see the irony in that statement? That's what it's like when you think the water in the fishbowl is the only place to live.

So, the point here seems to be:

2. I don't believe Obama can write that well because, well...I just don't believe it and i base that on a paper he allegedly wrote when he was 20.

3. Therefore, Bill Ayers wrote the book.

Hey, that makes perfect sense!

<Proof that no claim is wild enough if it casts dispersions on our current president>

Of course, that's not what the real issues are, but please do feel free to bluster and bust your ass defending his lyin' ass.

That makes perfect sense. FYI: I don't actually consider it any real big deal that Obama didn't write his own books.... most politicians and celebrities don't write their books either.... using ghosts is standard. And many sign NDAs so there is not 'proof' of it.

What entertains me is how the rabid left refuse to recognize really basic facts about your Messiah.

<Proof that no claim is wild enough if it casts dispersions on our current president>

Of course, that's not what the real issues are, but please do feel free to bluster and bust your ass defending his lyin' ass.

That makes perfect sense. FYI: I don't actually consider it any real big deal that Obama didn't write his own books.... most politicians and celebrities don't write their books either.... using ghosts is standard. And many sign NDAs so there is not 'proof' of it.

What entertains me is how the rabid left refuse to recognize really basic facts about your Messiah.

given that he was harvard law review, it's a given he can write. you don't end up top 10% at harvard law not being able to write.

but feel free to engage in fantasy.

where is your famous "i'll wait til i have more facts before i make accusations?"

:eusa_whistle:

Fraud: Obama Exposed!
Consider the following as an intellectual endeavor: how does a mediocre writer produce a graceful, lyrical, poetic, best-ever memoir....

One could easily apply your sleuthiness to the New and Old Testements and the Koran.

In a thread you started whose OP claims:

1. Obama didn't write his book and
2. Ayers wrote it....

What would the "real issue" be, if not questioning whether Obama wrote his book and claiming Ayers wrote it?

And if you "don't actually consider it any real big deal", why did you start a thread about it?

given that he was harvard law review, it's a given he can write. you don't end up top 10% at harvard law not being able to write.

but feel free to engage in fantasy.

where is your famous "i'll wait til i have more facts before i make accusations?"

:eusa_whistle:

1. Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.
Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.
That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

2. Consider the following: " The Selection Committee must then choose the remaining editors from a pool of qualified candidates whose grades or writing competition scores do not significantly differ. It is at this stage that the Law Review as for several years instituted an affirmative action policy for historically underrepresented groups: out of this pool, the Selection Committee may take race or physical handicap into account in making their final decision, if the Selection Committee believes that such affirmative action will enhance the representativeness of the incoming class."
" + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Harvard Law Record" + " - " + "Election 2008" + "

3. Again, the question is not whether or not President Obama can write, but whether he can produce a tome that rates the glowing praise that I have reproduced earlier in this thread.

He cannot.
His writing in the Columbia Sundial, his casenote, the fact that his scribblings in the the Hyde Park Herald have been studied and given as examples by Mr. Cashill prove the case.

Once that is a given, remains to understand a) whether or not it was Bill Ayer who did the work (Evidence indicates same.)

and b) the furious and tenacious fight by the President and his supporters to hide this relationship. ("just a guy from the neighborhood")

4. This is the kind of spin that they produced, and Obama supporters accept:
"Axelrod also tried to excuse the extent of Obama&#8217;s involvement with Ayers, stating, &#8220;Bill Ayers lives in his neighborhood. Their kids attend the same school. &#8230; They&#8217;re certainly friendly, they know each other, as anyone whose kids go to school together.&#8221;

It&#8217;s an obvious fiction pitched by Axelrod, since the Obama children are presently in elementary school, while Ayers&#8217; children are all grown adults, but the Ayers-Obama family connection doesn&#8217;t stop at the imaginary connections between the children."
Obama Knew Bill Ayers Parents Up Close and Personal at Ironic Surrealism v3.0

Don't you wonder why they tried so hard to manipulate you?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter.
If Obama were to be discovered today to be ineligible by birth, I doubt he would be removed as president. His supporters would counter that, well George Washington wasn't a US citizen either when he was born, or somesuch.
Yes of course he is a fraud. Yes of course he is a liar. Yes of course he was put in office by powerful interests that vilify everyone else.
But so what?

impeach i say. apparently he lied about troops being on the ground without congress no less the president of obama is now the king of obama. the left will justify. how come the transparency president has such an opaque past.
we could have back to back impeached democrat presidents, like matching earrings.

Last edited:
For someone who claims this thread isn't about Obama's alleged inability to write his memoirs, isn't about claiming Ayers wrote them and at any rate wouldn't find those issues a "real big deal"; you sure seem awfully wrapped up in proving he can't write and Ayers wrote his book.

YOUR response sounde like it was lifted right off of oxyRu$h's am radio program. :lol:

The EXTREME- RIGTIES/Kool aid drinkers are obsessed w/ this. It's been talked to death over the last year and they just won't let it go :eusa_eh: Lets just say, for the sake of argument, that he had help, WGF!!! :gives:

This rates @ a "1.5" on a scale of 1-10 in it's importance ZZZzzz

Last edited:
For someone who claims this thread isn't about Obama's alleged inability to write his memoirs, isn't about claiming Ayers wrote them and at any rate wouldn't find those issues a "real big deal"; you sure seem awfully wrapped up in proving he can't write and Ayers wrote his book.

Not sure to whom you were addressing this post, but allow me to summarize what I see as the salient points.

1.President Obama is intelligent, if misguided.

2. He can write. And think.

3. The writings that are his show none of the... 'grace, lyrical poetry', etc attributed to "Dreams" in the many glowing encomia.

4. Having a 'ghost writer' is no crime.

5. But, it seems, having Bill Ayers as one's editor and mentor and ghost writer is. At least one can glean same from the strenuous efforts to deny it. You, of course, are the perfect case in point.

Allow me this flight of imagination: I believe that the real problem for you, and the other detractors of Mr. Cashill is the gnawing irritation that you know you were totally wrong about Obama.

True?

Not sure to whom you were addressing this post, but allow me to summarize what I see as the salient points.

1.President Obama is intelligent, if misguided.

2. He can write. And think.

3. The writings that are his show none of the... 'grace, lyrical poetry', etc attributed to "Dreams" in the many glowing encomia.

A. You have shown no examples of Obama's writing.
B. You presume that alleged writings from Obama's years in college are demonstrations of his writing ability. As someone who grades such papers, I assure you they are not.

4. Having a 'ghost writer' is no crime.

Yet you start a thread lambasting him for as much.

5. But, it seems, having Bill Ayers as one's editor and mentor and ghost writer is. At least one can glean same from the strenuous efforts to deny it. You, of course, are the perfect case in point.

There is no evidence - zero, zilch, nada - that Bill Ayers was a ghost writer. That's just the rightwing echo chamber talking to itself.

Allow me this flight of imagination: I believe that the real problem for you, and the other detractors of Mr. Cashill is the gnawing irritation that you know you were totally wrong about Obama.

True?

Allow me this flight of reality: You are completely full of shit and will eat any claim that is produced by any rightwing source that feeds your preconceived notions.

No, PChik, Not really. It's a personal attack on an issue that is outside of immediate or even second-hand problems facing the country.

You say it's relevant because it deals with a personal character element. That's casting a wide net that makes anything personal up for grabs.

Does the President have speech writers? Yep. Does he have to write everything that comes out of his office? No.

You can say, he's a liar and that lying should mean something. Welcome to do that if you wish. The problem is that for all your citations ...much like the little reading glasses that Beck wears on his show...they're fluff and conjecture that don't amount to much.

You've been Vanquished. QED.

Actually, the indictment to which you have opened the President is hardly 'fluff,' especially as it adds to the mountain of incompetence he has evinced.

BTW, that little "You've been Vanquished. QED." not only comes across as more than a little bit effete, but suggests that you are not very sure of your ability to close the argument, and fear allowing the reader to determine whether or not your argument is dispositive.

Just tryin' to be helpful.

Oh to anyone but you, the argument was done. The sign-off has nothing to do with the actual merits, it's disconnected from the rest. Cute little deconstruction though.

It's just hilarious that you want anyone with an objective bone in their body to see this post as anything more than partisan trifling.

God I wish you actually looked like your avatar. It would make stomaching some of the stuff you say a LOT easier.

Guess who recommended Obama to enter Harvard

Barack Obama&#8217;s Sole Article in Harvard Law Review Promotes Abortion | LifeNews.com

i'm looking for more papers he wrote for the harvard law review, maybe something on the constitution.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedailymirror/2008/09/barack-obama-ha.html

When Obama wrote in his Harvard Law Review, &#8220;The UN Charter Supersedes a Constitution,&#8221; was which Wright ???
Obama published his Declaration in a (Janurary 1992) Issue of a Harvard Law Review. &#8220;The UN Charter Supersedes a Constitution.&#8221;

Last edited:

Forum List

Back