Fraud: Obama Exposed!

For someone who claims this thread isn't about Obama's alleged inability to write his memoirs, isn't about claiming Ayers wrote them and at any rate wouldn't find those issues a "real big deal"; you sure seem awfully wrapped up in proving he can't write and Ayers wrote his book.

Not sure to whom you were addressing this post, but allow me to summarize what I see as the salient points.

1.President Obama is intelligent, if misguided.

2. He can write. And think.

3. The writings that are his show none of the... 'grace, lyrical poetry', etc attributed to "Dreams" in the many glowing encomia.

A. You have shown no examples of Obama's writing.
B. You presume that alleged writings from Obama's years in college are demonstrations of his writing ability. As someone who grades such papers, I assure you they are not.

Yet you start a thread lambasting him for as much.

5. But, it seems, having Bill Ayers as one's editor and mentor and ghost writer is. At least one can glean same from the strenuous efforts to deny it. You, of course, are the perfect case in point.

There is no evidence - zero, zilch, nada - that Bill Ayers was a ghost writer. That's just the rightwing echo chamber talking to itself.

Allow me this flight of imagination: I believe that the real problem for you, and the other detractors of Mr. Cashill is the gnawing irritation that you know you were totally wrong about Obama.

True?

Allow me this flight of reality: You are completely full of shit and will eat any claim that is produced by any rightwing source that feeds your preconceived notions.

Here is a perfect example of the "close your eyes, ball your little fists up and cover your ears, lie on your back and kick your little feet, while yelling 'is not, is not,'" post.

The thread has shown examples of his wring, and your post is, to use Jullian's term, 'fantasy.'

Sorry to have made you feel so bad that you have regressed to this infantile response.

What do you do when you are in a sinking boat? You get out

This boat is going to look like the Titanic but the real damage is being done to the vast army of Obama believers that are doing to have their dreams and hopes shattered by the fraud they supported.

What do you do when you are in a sinking boat? You get out

This boat is going to look like the Titanic but the real damage is being done to the vast army of Obama believers that are doing to have their dreams and hopes shattered by the fraud they supported.

.....that will spiral into catcalls, then lifeboat ethics...

flight of reality ? really ?

Last edited:
For someone who claims this thread isn't about Obama's alleged inability to write his memoirs, isn't about claiming Ayers wrote them and at any rate wouldn't find those issues a "real big deal"; you sure seem awfully wrapped up in proving he can't write and Ayers wrote his book.

Not sure to whom you were addressing this post, but allow me to summarize what I see as the salient points.

1.President Obama is intelligent, if misguided.

2. He can write. And think.

3. The writings that are his show none of the... 'grace, lyrical poetry', etc attributed to "Dreams" in the many glowing encomia.

A. You have shown no examples of Obama's writing.
B. You presume that alleged writings from Obama's years in college are demonstrations of his writing ability. As someone who grades such papers, I assure you they are not.

Yet you start a thread lambasting him for as much.

5. But, it seems, having Bill Ayers as one's editor and mentor and ghost writer is. At least one can glean same from the strenuous efforts to deny it. You, of course, are the perfect case in point.

There is no evidence - zero, zilch, nada - that Bill Ayers was a ghost writer. That's just the rightwing echo chamber talking to itself.

Allow me this flight of imagination: I believe that the real problem for you, and the other detractors of Mr. Cashill is the gnawing irritation that you know you were totally wrong about Obama.

True?

Allow me this flight of reality: You are completely full of shit and will eat any claim that is produced by any rightwing source that feeds your preconceived notions.

The ability to promote anti-Democrat anti-Liberal conspiracy theories is a marketable skill that produces lucrative financial gain for its best practitioners.

Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy section?

nah, it's some mighty fine hard hitting investigative reporting.

i even read that professional writers agree with the OP.

and all this is supported by the allahpundit, troglopundit, reliapundit and aunt mabel who got stuck in the freezer at walmart when she wanted to get to the last ton of chocolate ice cream.

and all this is supported by the allahpundit, troglopundit, reliapundit and aunt mabel who got stuck in the freezer at walmart when she wanted to get to the last ton of chocolate ice cream.

Maybe the Religion section would be better. This is an exercise in devout partisan belief based on little more than faith.

So, this is what passes for rebuttal....sigh....

You haven't presented a case, a rebuttal is not necessary.

Pointing to the bad penmanship on a college paper and comparing it to an EDITED, PROOF-READ piece of Literature is stupid. There's no more eloquent word to describe your case than STUPID.

Maybe the Religion section would be better. This is an exercise in devout partisan belief based on little more than faith.

or health and lifestyle, for the mental issues caused by mind pollution by sucking up everything the conservative blogosphere puts on the net.

politicalchic, always looking for rebuttals, you will never learn, huh?

Somehow i pegged Polichic as being smarter than this, but this thread proves otherwise.

Ah, poor man. You must have missed the tell. What is glaringly absent from her threads/posts, once you're onto it,

are original thoughts, opinions, insights of any measurably high level of intellect.

politicalchic, always looking for rebuttals, you will never learn, huh?

Unsubstantiated claims don't require rebuttals. That's the rebuttal.

You haven't presented a case, a rebuttal is not necessary.

Pointing to the bad penmanship on a college paper and comparing it to an EDITED, PROOF-READ piece of Literature is stupid. There's no more eloquent word to describe your case than STUPID.

Eloquent indeed. Terrific use of vocabulary!
Denial is not rebuttal.

The item to which you purposely refer as "a college paper" has been clearly identified as a published article in a well-known college newspaper, the Columbia Sundial, the finest college in the nation- at least- under Obama's byline.
It's evident that it is to your advantage to suggest that it was merely a homework assignment of some sort, on which one might suppose limited efforts would be applied...

This is not the case. The student in question had aspirations, high aspirations, and his article would be viewed by thousands, and as a reference of his views for years to come.

Yet you suggest he put no efforts into it?

Hogwash. It represented his abiltiy.

Don't forget, no one 'assigns' articles in the newspaper: one seeks the right to write same.
Here is the original article:
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

I challenge you to read it, and to then state it represents the writer that would produce "Dreams."
The terms of acclaim are clearly stated earlier in this thread.

Thence, we can conjecture as to the author.

You might consider not responding at all if you simply intend to repeat the vapid denial that no case has been made, as Thing 1 and Thing 2 have done repeatedly.
I get it: that's the best argument your side has.

But if you have something new to bring to the table, by all means, bring it.

Forum List

Back