Frank Thomas angry at Fox News

Oops……Wrong Frank Thomas

1703941981030.jpeg

These cable news channels in an attempt to be first with the news often fail to verify the information.

I only watch NewsNation as they are not as biased as the major cable news networks.

This Frank Thomas hit Riche Allen with a bat in an argument when they were both on the Phillies in the 1960's. Thomas was released from that, and the fans started to boo Allen then cheer when he got a hit or Home Run. Clubhouse issue supposedly.

This Frank Thomas hit Riche Allen with a bat in an argument when they were both on the Phillies in the 1960's. Thomas was released from that, and the fans started to boo Allen then cheer when he got a hit or Home Run. Clubhouse issue supposedly.

I remember Dick Allen in his later years here in Chicago on the Sox! I think he was called KING w/ that ego of his! Also remember his brother brought on; probably being paid out of Allen's salary! ;) :heehee: :nono::cool:

I remember Dick Allen in his later years here in Chicago on the Sox! I think he was called KING w/ that ego of his! Also remember his brother brought on; probably being paid out of Allen's salary! ;) :heehee: :nono::cool:

Dick Allen was a beast on STL Cards too 1 yr 1970. Don’t mess with the Dick.

Dick Allen was a beast on STL Cards too 1 yr 1970. Don’t mess with the Dick.
He was involved in the trade where the Reserve Clause was eliminated which kept players on teams. Curt Flood was involved in the trade to the Phillies. And he did not want to go. A judge heard the case and eliminated it. Thus, free agency started.

Saw The Big Hurt just walking down main street in my town a few weeks ago.

Definitely alive.

Forum List

Back