Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

Harris-Faulkner-fox.jpg

Harris Faulkner is hot.
This is the first thing that the tee-pee ni**er has said that is true. She is hotter than a hundred dollar bill in a negro's pocket!

Don't worry, the OP's sources are mediamatters and Huffington Puffington Post. Two bastions of liberalism.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

Don't worry, the OP's sources are mediamatters and Huffington Puffington Post. Two bastions of liberalism.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

Actually the video source is Fox Noise.
It was a bizarre question from a guy who looked like he was completely out of place, just fishing for something to say. It got the stunned silence it deserved, but the association with racism, that's equally bizarre.

I wasn't even aware Kool-Aid still existed. I thought that died with the Sixties.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

It was a bizarre question from a guy who looked like he was completely out of place, just fishing for something to say. It got the stunned silence it deserved, but the association with racism, that's equally bizarre.

I wasn't even aware Kool-Aid still existed. I thought that died with the Sixties.

Kool-Aid has been a favorite drink among poor blacks and poor white trash.

Kool-aid isn't a racially charged word...had he asked if she made Grape Drank, I'd have your back on this one...but not Kool-aid.

Then why do racists often include Kool-Aid along with chicken and watermelon when ridiculing blacks?

I had never heard that one before. And I really don't get that as being ridicule or stereotyping anyway. I love fried chicken and watermelon...and kool-aid for that matter. How does any of that translate into a negative?

I'm 69, and Kool-Aid has been a racist stereotype for as long as I can remember.

tumblr_nmex4u8lIB1uspsfjo1_1280.jpg

Is alzheimers kick'n in again there Lakhota?

Kool-aid isn't a racially charged word...had he asked if she made Grape Drank, I'd have your back on this one...but not Kool-aid.

Then why do racists often include Kool-Aid along with chicken and watermelon when ridiculing blacks?

I had never heard that one before. And I really don't get that as being ridicule or stereotyping anyway. I love fried chicken and watermelon...and kool-aid for that matter. How does any of that translate into a negative?

I'm 69, and Kool-Aid has been a racist stereotype for as long as I can remember.

Yeah. Too much chicken, watermelon and Kool-Aid.

Rumor has it that turkey, beets, and gravy are also racist. What do you think?

I don't know. Got any proof?

I don't know. Got any proof?

Only my memory...

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

Yes, you seem that informed.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

So you're saying Brian Kilmeade is a racist?

:dunno: I'll take your word for it.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

That would fit the mark of someone who "thought" Kool-Aid died out in the sixties.

I am sure there are a great many other surprises for you in life.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

That would fit the mark of someone who "thought" Kool-Aid died out in the sixties.

One would certainly hope.

But that has to be what you're saying here. Apparently you and Brian Kilmeade know your racist stereotypes better than I do. Good to know, if I ever have a need for that info.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

But that has to be what you're saying here. Apparently you and Brian Kilmeade know your racist stereotypes better than I do. Good to know, if I ever have a need for that info.

Well, since you knew nothing about Kool-Aid, we can pretty much assume you don't know much about anything...including what I am saying here.

But you keep your antiquated thought processes in motion....you'll catch up someday.

Well, since you knew nothing about Kool-Aid, we can pretty much assume you don't know much about anything...including what I am saying here.

But you keep your antiquated thought processes in motion....you'll catch up someday.

You're actually suggesting the key to knowledge of all things is... Kool Aid? :lmao:

Isn't that informative.

Forum List

Back