easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
‘2/3RDS OF AMERICANS ARE DEAD FROM COVID-19’
"200 Million Americans have died from COVID-19."
-- Former VP / President Elect Biden

* 200 Million is approximately 2/3rds of the US population

‘IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR BIDEN YOU AIN’T BLACK’
"I tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black"

‘BLACKS AREN’T DIVERSE’

“What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things. You go to Florida, you'll find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you're in Arizona. So it's a very different, a very diverse community.”

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS

"The devil lives in the details, if the details that you're talking about, would affect the outcome of something that is about to happen or should happen."

* Steven Colbert brought up a story Biden had told in 2019 in which Biden shared a heroic story with a New Hampshire audience about him going to the Konar province in Afghanistan. He said that a four-star general asked him to make the trip to recognize a Navy captain's heroism. Biden said the captain tried to refuse a Silver Star, because he felt like a failure. The Washington Post debunked most of Biden's story, writing that the time period, location, heroic act, type of medal, military branch, and recipient's rank were incorrect. Biden’s response was to say that all the embellishment, the misinformation, and errors in his story were / are not important and he should not be rebuked for telling such a false story because the details Augment the point he is trying to get across. Lying is ok if it makes the story better and does not change the outcome. Got it!

‘MARIJUANA – A GATEWAY DRUG'?

"The truth of the matter is, there's not nearly been enough evidence that has been acquired as to whether or not it is a gateway drug,"

Responses from his fellow Democrats:
* "Marijuana should be legalized, and drug consumption should be decriminalized. These are matters of public health."
-- AOC

* [Joe Biden] "might have been high when [he] said it." "Marijuana in our country is already legal for privileged people, and the war on drugs has been a war on black and brown people."
-- Corey Booker

‘YO-SEMITE’
-- President Donald Trump

* President Trump mispronounced the name of the Yosemite National Park, pronouncing it instead as what sounded like ‘yo-semitee’. The Fake News Liberal media added an ‘s’ in their claim to what he actually said, claiming the President had said ‘Yo-Semites’, as if some casual / slang way to say ‘hi’ to Jewish Americans.

‘TUPAC’
-- VP-Elect Kamala Harri

* Harris was asked who she believes is the greatest living rapper, to which she replied ‘Tupac’. When she was reminded Tupac had been dead for 24 years and was asked to name the greatest LIVING rapper today, Harris was unable to name even 1 current rapper. (She was rebuked bt quite a few people for being ‘out of touch’ with her ‘blackness’ and out of touch with ‘average people’.

GOOD MORNING. SUNDAY MORNING.’
-- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi

* Speaker Pelosi appeared on ABC’s ‘This Week’ with host George Stephanopoulos. When Stephanopoulos asked the Speaker what her response to the Republicans confirming Amy Coney Barrett as a Supreme Court Justice, Pelosi froze, silently sitting, ‘staring off into space’. After a moment she blinked, as her mind seemed to ‘reset’; then she suddenly blurted out, “Good morning. Sunday morning.”

'GOD’S WAITING ROOM’

"Florida is ground zero for the nursing home, we’re God’s waiting room. We have a huge number of facilities, a huge number of residents."
-- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis

* “In April, at the height of the coronavirus pandemic, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis boasted that his state was doing better than expected. When putting the state’s nursing home casualty numbers in perspective, he made a questionable word choice when pointing to the state’s large number of elderly residents.”

Equating nursing homes to a ‘death waiting room’ was a poor choice of words, to say the least.

There are a LOT more...feel free to add....

Joe Biden's biggest gaffes in his 2020 campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/most-memorable-political-gaffes-2020

The most memorable political gaffes of 2020

idiot the  thing.jpg

‘IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR BIDEN YOU AIN’T BLACK’
"I tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black"

‘BLACKS AREN’T DIVERSE’

“What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things. You go to Florida, you'll find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you're in Arizona. So it's a very different, a very diverse community.”

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS

"The devil lives in the details, if the details that you're talking about, would affect the outcome of something that is about to happen or should happen."

* Steven Colbert brought up a story Biden had told in 2019 in which Biden shared a heroic story with a New Hampshire audience about him going to the Konar province in Afghanistan. He said that a four-star general asked him to make the trip to recognize a Navy captain's heroism. Biden said the captain tried to refuse a Silver Star, because he felt like a failure. The Washington Post debunked most of Biden's story, writing that the time period, location, heroic act, type of medal, military branch, and recipient's rank were incorrect. Biden’s response was to say that all the embellishment, the misinformation, and errors in his story were / are not important and he should not be rebuked for telling such a false story because the details Augment the point he is trying to get across. Lying is ok if it makes the story better and does not change the outcome. Got it!

‘MARIJUANA – A GATEWAY DRUG'?

"The truth of the matter is, there's not nearly been enough evidence that has been acquired as to whether or not it is a gateway drug,"

Responses from his fellow Democrats:
* "Marijuana should be legalized, and drug consumption should be decriminalized. These are matters of public health."
-- AOC

* [Joe Biden] "might have been high when [he] said it." "Marijuana in our country is already legal for privileged people, and the war on drugs has been a war on black and brown people."
-- Corey Booker

‘YO-SEMITE’
-- President Donald Trump

* President Trump mispronounced the name of the Yosemite National Park, pronouncing it instead as what sounded like ‘yo-semitee’. The Fake News Liberal media added an ‘s’ in their claim to what he actually said, claiming the President had said ‘Yo-Semites’, as if some casual / slang way to say ‘hi’ to Jewish Americans.

‘TUPAC’
-- VP-Elect Kamala Harri

* Harris was asked who she believes is the greatest living rapper, to which she replied ‘Tupac’. When she was reminded Tupac had been dead for 24 years and was asked to name the greatest LIVING rapper today, Harris was unable to name even 1 current rapper. (She was rebuked bt quite a few people for being ‘out of touch’ with her ‘blackness’ and out of touch with ‘average people’.

GOOD MORNING. SUNDAY MORNING.’
-- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi

* Speaker Pelosi appeared on ABC’s ‘This Week’ with host George Stephanopoulos. When Stephanopoulos asked the Speaker what her response to the Republicans confirming Amy Coney Barrett as a Supreme Court Justice, Pelosi froze, silently sitting, ‘staring off into space’. After a moment she blinked, as her mind seemed to ‘reset’; then she suddenly blurted out, “Good morning. Sunday morning.”

'GOD’S WAITING ROOM’

"Florida is ground zero for the nursing home, we’re God’s waiting room. We have a huge number of facilities, a huge number of residents."
-- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis

* “In April, at the height of the coronavirus pandemic, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis boasted that his state was doing better than expected. When putting the state’s nursing home casualty numbers in perspective, he made a questionable word choice when pointing to the state’s large number of elderly residents.”

Equating nursing homes to a ‘death waiting room’ was a poor choice of words, to say the least.

There are a LOT more...feel free to add....

Joe Biden's biggest gaffes in his 2020 campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/most-memorable-political-gaffes-2020

The most memorable political gaffes of 2020
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Back in the early 1970's people like Joe instead of being voted into a position of power, would be put in a rubber room, so they dont hurt themselves, but also, others who might be collateral damage. Today we have seen that if they dont kill their babies, they breed stupid people...

"I'm Joe Biden, and I'm running for the US Senate..."

Joe Biden's struggles more worrisome than laughable

"$hit...2 weeks in my basement practicing
this intro, and I still f*ed it up..."

:p

Absolutely the number one moment. Friggin hysterical.

"Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," Trump said, adding: "Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."

President Donald John Trump....Republican. :auiqs.jpg:

"Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," Trump said, adding: "Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."

Doctors have used that to treat some illnesses, liar.

That's not what this thread is about. I mean I know the thread is just right wing butthurt, but the moment Trump said the line "in some other way", the entire family room in my house burst into laughter. I mean, this is the President of the United States. I can see some of you idiots actually sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. :)

That's not what this thread is about. I mean I know the thread is just right wing butthurt, but the moment Trump said the line "in some other way", the entire family room in my house burst into laughter. I mean, this is the President of the United States. I can see some of you idiots actually sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. :)
Lol, you are the vermin spinning like tops over nothing.

Decolonization,” “indigenous rights,” and “climate action” should form the basis of our foreign policy."
-- AOC, Feb 2020

“It is a physical impossibility to lift yourself up by a bootstrap, by your shoelaces. It’s physically impossible. The whole thing is a joke!”
-- AOC

...and so are YOU, dear. Then again, what do you expect from a woman who added in her Green New Deal the intent to save the planet by waging a war on COW FARTS?!

That's not what this thread is about. I mean I know the thread is just right wing butthurt, but.....

You are right on the 1st part, then you completely 'wander off the reservation'. I welcome and encourage all of the idiotic, ridiculous, hilariously stupid gaffes committed by all of our politicians in this last year, 2020.

In reading some of them it makes you think 'WTF? THESE are the politicians in DC believe THEY are more intelligent and more capable of 'ruling' US?

That's not what this thread is about. I mean I know the thread is just right wing butthurt, but.....

You are right on the 1st part, then you completely 'wander off the reservation'. I welcome and encourage all of the idiotic, ridiculous, hilariously stupid gaffes committed by all of our politicians in this last year, 2020.

In reading some of them it makes you think 'WTF? THESE are the politicians in DC believe THEY are more intelligent and more capable of 'ruling' US?

Maybe but Republicans have a lot of gaffes this year...and so far, you haven't listed one of them. :)

Maybe but Republicans have a lot of gaffes this year...and so far, you haven't listed one of them. :)
In my very 1st post I listed one of President Trump's. So, did you lie just now, or just didn't read everything I posted?

Gee, but there's a problem with your list. NONE of the dumb things that Donald Trump said were included in the list, and Trump's list of stupid, outrageous, and flat out wrong things he said were far more memorable and stupid than anything Biden mis-spoke about.

This one is the top politcal gaffe of 2020:

Then there's Trump's often repeated statement that the virus would disappear like magic.

Then there's the whole Jonathan Swan interview, highlights below:

1 YEAR AGO TODAY: Joe Biden told a little girl, “look into my eyes, I guarantee you… we’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Biden is the gaffe king. He can barely complete a coherent sentence.

1 YEAR AGO TODAY: Joe Biden told a little girl, “look into my eyes, I guarantee you… we’re going to end fossil fuel.”

And yet, 81 million people voted for him over the other guy.
And now, Biden will be President.

And yet, 81 million people voted for him over the other guy.
And now, Biden will be President.
no, only 71 legal voters voted for him. The rest is fraud. You lefwing idiots keep expecting us to support to your bogus premise that this election was not a huge swindle.

Forum List

Back