FOX was never a real news station

:thup: and when you take sealybobo smellybozo to school on that and hand his ass to him on a platter with overwhelming evidence he cant refute.this is what he does EVERYTIME in defeat everytime he is schooled and checkmated on this.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
baby-crying.jpg

he is the most obvious biased troll on this site.He has the most fucked up logic on the planet that Bush stole the election from gore but there was no evidence that there was election fraud in this last election even though there was ten times much more massive evidence in this one than in 2000.

smellybozo cannot accept reality election fraud has gone on for DECADES now benefitting BOTH parties and his commie here Biden was the latest president that beneffitted from it.

From 1978 to 2021, CEO compensation grew by 1,460%

In contrast, compensation of the typical worker grew by just 18% from 1978 to 2021.

And FOX makes it clear what they consider news and what they consider opinion. They differentiate between them, unlike the rest of the blamemainstreet media that broadcasts opinion as if it was news. Regardless, I can only hope you are not one of the mindless horde that thinks the rest of the media is somehow more trustworthy.
I believe when Bill Clinton signed the Media Deregulation Act of 1996 and when the Fairness Doctrine was eliminated, the media stopped being "liberal" or completely honest. When only 5 companies own 90% of it, it's not liberal anymore. It may appear to be socially but fiscally, the news room is controlled by the executive who worries about profits and advertisers. So it's censored.

For example, none of them even suggested EVER that Bush lied us into Iraq. Even though he did. Even Trump said he did. And the media didn't make a big deal out of it when he said it. It's something the corporate media doesn't talk about. Or how 2000 was stolen. If the media was liberal, it would point out that all the claims Trump has made about 2020, all those shady things happed in Florida in 2000 and Ohio 2004. Diebold voting Machines were hacked. Most people don't know all this because the media has never told them. Oh we know. It's just official public knowledge that is acknowledged by the media or US Government. Gore knows he got fucked.

So who is a "real" news station?
FOX admits they are "entertainment." They cater to their RW audience. Their game is to "sensationalize" their reporting. Whatever makes their viewers salivate. PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC is where I get most of my news.

When I want to laugh, I turn on FOX and hear where the Biden family is dependent on China....Ha Ha

When did the Bidens try to build a hotel in China?

Where do I get my info from. First, I hear the news either here, on ABC Morning News, Huffpo or MSNBC. Sometimes I go to see what Fox is talking about too.

But so all I do is find out what's being discussed in the news that day. I'm sure I come to a conclusion much the same way you do. Maybe you listen to right wing media on the radio like Rush god rest his soul. Or the 5 right wing radio hosts who all said covid was a hoax and then all 5 died of covid.

There is no left equal to right wing radio. We don't even have one radio station. It's not that there isn't a market for it. But the right wing corporations who purchased all the airwaves won't let progressive radio on the air. They got rid of fairness doctrine.

Even if Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann would make them a lot of money by giving them 4 hours out of 24 every day, they would rather not let that liberal truth out there. Randi Rhodes was constantly explaining exactly how, when and why Republicans are duping middle class Americans, with wedge issues. They got you duped.
i dont watch any of them....they are all biased bullshit....but since you do.....you must be duped.....

FOX admits they are "entertainment." They cater to their RW audience. Their game is to "sensationalize" their reporting. Whatever makes their viewers salivate. PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC is where I get most of my news.

When I want to laugh, I turn on FOX and hear where the Biden family is dependent on China....Ha Ha

When did the Bidens try to build a hotel in China?
The Bidens are not into building improvements like hotels, they are into taking $$.

I believe when Bill Clinton signed the Media Deregulation Act of 1996 and when the Fairness Doctrine was eliminated, the media stopped being "liberal" or completely honest. When only 5 companies own 90% of it, it's not liberal anymore. It may appear to be socially but fiscally, the news room is controlled by the executive who worries about profits and advertisers. So it's censored.

For example, none of them even suggested EVER that Bush lied us into Iraq. Even though he did. Even Trump said he did. And the media didn't make a big deal out of it when he said it. It's something the corporate media doesn't talk about. Or how 2000 was stolen. If the media was liberal, it would point out that all the claims Trump has made about 2020, all those shady things happed in Florida in 2000 and Ohio 2004. Diebold voting Machines were hacked. Most people don't know all this because the media has never told them. Oh we know. It's just official public knowledge that is acknowledged by the media or US Government. Gore knows he got fucked.
If the (un)Fairness Doctrine was implemented again today, the biggest impact would be on the left-tilted media, which would have to give equal time to rightwing views. They would hate it.

Where do I get my info from. First, I hear the news either here, on ABC Morning News, Huffpo or MSNBC. Sometimes I go to see what Fox is talking about too.

But so all I do is find out what's being discussed in the news that day. I'm sure I come to a conclusion much the same way you do. Maybe you listen to right wing media on the radio like Rush god rest his soul. Or the 5 right wing radio hosts who all said covid was a hoax and then all 5 died of covid.

There is no left equal to right wing radio. We don't even have one radio station. It's not that there isn't a market for it. But the right wing corporations who purchased all the airwaves won't let progressive radio on the air. They got rid of fairness doctrine.

Even if Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann would make them a lot of money by giving them 4 hours out of 24 every day, they would rather not let that liberal truth out there. Randi Rhodes was constantly explaining exactly how, when and why Republicans are duping middle class Americans, with wedge issues. They got you duped.
Reality is that the left has tried to get on the radio but just can't generate or hold onto a market, and that's because they're just not interesting or fun to listen to. Why would anyone want to listen to a bunch of humorless, dour nattering nabobs who despise their own audience?

If the (un)Fairness Doctrine was implemented again today, the biggest impact would be on the left-tilted media, which would have to give equal time to rightwing views. They would hate it.
I would love it. You go first and we point out when/where you are lying.

Remember idiots like him actually think channels like CNN, CNBC and MSNBC are "neutral" or "moderate"

LOL.
All cable news sources have a political agenda and are not honest with their viewers.

I think the government is the best at lying.
The bleating media had always fallen in line too, until Cronkite told American the truth about the stalemate we were in. The first thing I remember about national news was news from Vietnam, especially the lopsided body count.

"Gee dad, how long before we just kill all the North's soldiers and win the war?"

Reality is that the left has tried to get on the radio but just can't generate or hold onto a market, and that's because they're just not interesting or fun to listen to. Why would anyone want to listen to a bunch of humorless, dour nattering nabobs who despise their own audience?
Isn't it strange. If this is true, isn't it weird that you guys can't pull off a show like the Daily Show? Or you guys can't have a popular sitcom when someone spouts right wing ideology like Tim Allen, Rosanne or Dennis Miller.

I know you think Gutfeld is good but it isn't. Even if it's beating all the late night shows. That's just Republicans flocking to a channel they know lies to them. And Gutfeld will continue to lie to them about vaccines, election fraud, transvestites, abortion, global warming, etc. They eat it up.

I would love it. You go first and we point out when/where you are lying.
No, because they already are liberal outlets. Allowing conservative viewpoints would be the new stuff, and would come AFTER the normal liberal slant on the "news", which is really only regurgitating the stories from the AP. None of the talking heads do any journalism anymore. Of course, with every accusation of lying you'd make, you'd have to have proof to back it up or get sued out of existence.

No, because they already are liberal outlets. Allowing conservative viewpoints would be the new stuff, and would come AFTER the normal liberal slant on the "news", which is really only regurgitating the stories from the AP. None of the talking heads do any journalism anymore. Of course, with every accusation of lying you'd make, you'd have to have proof to back it up or get sued out of existence.
Funny it's us who wants the fairness doctrine and you claim it would benefit you but you don't want it. Huh.

Forum List

Back