FOX was never a real news station

Let's face it, FOX has their view of the news and then there is everyone else's view of news. How many times do you look at FOX and ask, where did they get that news from? Now they are pushing the Biden impeachment investigation. What is that based on? Is it based on a debunked FBI memo?
Joe Biden could have immediately "debunked" all of this by simply explaining why tens of millions of dollars are flowing from hostile countries into the bank accounts of 9 Biden family members. And what about the 20 LLCs? Donald Trump can tell you exactly why he has the numerous companies he owns, why can't Joe Biden?

and if i would have said 5 min is all i need to know about scarboro or maddow you would have said i wasnt actually watching the show so how would i know what their show is about...
OMG speak of the devil.

Fox News network should apologize. There’s absolutely no room for fake news like that,” Michael Bornstein, who spent seven months in Auschwitz as a child

Was Gutfeld trying to be funny? I don't think so. This sort of goes along with what Ron D is doing in Florida.

The subject arose during a discussion about Florida’s new Black history curriculum, which will teach students that enslaved people “developed skills” that could be used for “personal benefit.”

Republicans trying to rewrite history? Slavery and the Halocaust? Not funny or right.

Joe Biden could have immediately "debunked" all of this by simply explaining why tens of millions of dollars are flowing from hostile countries into the bank accounts of 9 Biden family members. And what about the 20 LLCs? Donald Trump can tell you exactly why he has the numerous companies he owns, why can't Joe Biden?
Are they? Or did you make that up. Yup, you made it up.

Don Trump wouldn't even show us his taxes. Go fuck yourself.

Imagine your right wing pal who tries so hard to pretend to be fair and balanced tells you that you have to see this show on Fox. That it's hilarious.

If that's what he likes to hear, he aint fair and balanced. He aint a moderate or independent. He's a guy who has a hard time defending Republicans but still votes for them. Perhaps because like you he's convinced liberals are the ones destroying America

Here is what is destroying America Harry. Since 1978, CEO pay has went up 1100%. Our pay has only gone up 18%. Hence the widening gap between rich and rest of us. Hence the reason for inflation. Or one of the reasons.

And Trump passed huge tax breaks to the rich and corporations. Expect CEO's are going to give themselves even more raises Harry! Don't worry, it'll trickle down, eventually.
yea all the problems are because of republicans.....i lived 50 years in california bobo i watched that state go from maybe the best living standards in the country to what they are today....education top 5 to the bottom 10......people struggling to make ends meet.....homeless pop booming....crime up....etc....blame that on republicans.....sorry bobo there is no way you can tell me how great the democrats are after what i witnessed there.....the reason i keep telling you that both parties are pretty bad......but you still think the democrats shit dont stink....

yea all the problems are because of republicans.....i lived 50 years in california bobo i watched that state go from maybe the best living standards in the country to what they are today....education top 5 to the bottom 10......people struggling to make ends meet.....homeless pop booming....crime up....etc....blame that on republicans.....sorry bobo there is no way you can tell me how great the democrats are after what i witnessed there.....the reason i keep telling you that both parties are pretty bad......but you still think the democrats shit dont stink....
I see the same thing happening in Florida. Where will you and Floridians go?

really?.....they are going downhill in education?.....they have thousands of homeless?.....they have a couple million illegals there?....
Fuck yes yes and yes. Have you seen the average floridian? Can't go down much more as far as education. And LOTS of homeless. They own the beaches at night. Florida may not let them camp out on the sidewalks like LA does but Florida has found a great solution. Let them sleep on the beaches at night. They own the beach at night. No more midnight strolls on the waterfront in Fort Lauderdale. You'll be mugged. By the THOUSANDS of homeless.

And of course they have thousands of illegals in Florida. Well, they did before Ron bused them to Martha's Vinyard.

Fuck yes yes and yes. Have you seen the average floridian? Can't go down much more as far as education. And LOTS of homeless. They own the beaches at night. Florida may not let them camp out on the sidewalks like LA does but Florida has found a great solution. Let them sleep on the beaches at night. They own the beach at night. No more midnight strolls on the waterfront in Fort Lauderdale. You'll be mugged. By the THOUSANDS of homeless.

And of course they have thousands of illegals in Florida. Well, they did before Ron bused them to Martha's Vinyard.
bobo i just read a piece that says Florida is pretty high in education.....and around no 25 in homeless people....but great story.....

bobo i just read a piece that says Florida is pretty high in education.....and around no 25 in homeless people....but great story.....
They rank number one

“They are using subjective analysis, filtering it through numbers and pretending it’s objective,” he explained. “That conveys to parents to families to shoppers, essentially, false information. They're using metrics that no one would actually want to measure if you were looking at education,” he said.

But if these rankings speak to the quality of education students get in Florida, Bello advises you may want to look somewhere else.

“Basically, somebody just called Florida pretty,” he said, “One of the problems with politicians endorsing these rankings is that they're misleading the public. They're suggesting that these rankings are providing real information about the quality of education when in truth they're not,” he said.

But a closer look at the details behind these rankings had us wondering what it all really means. Is Florida’s No. 1 education title really an indication that students are getting the best of it here?

“You got a positive Yelp review. That’s, in essence, what you just got,”

Massachusetts is the smartest state in the U.S. Massachusetts has the highest percentage of Bachelor's degree holders at 42.1% of adults and graduate or professional degree holders at about 32.4%. Additionally, Massachusetts is home to MIT, Harvard, and several other high-ranked institutions.

Where is Florida? Not on the top 10 of smartest states.

Massachusetts
Connecticut
Maryland
Virginia
Vermont
New Hampshire
New Jersey
Colorado
Minnesota
Washington

They rank number one

“They are using subjective analysis, filtering it through numbers and pretending it’s objective,” he explained. “That conveys to parents to families to shoppers, essentially, false information. They're using metrics that no one would actually want to measure if you were looking at education,” he said.

But if these rankings speak to the quality of education students get in Florida, Bello advises you may want to look somewhere else.

“Basically, somebody just called Florida pretty,” he said, “One of the problems with politicians endorsing these rankings is that they're misleading the public. They're suggesting that these rankings are providing real information about the quality of education when in truth they're not,” he said.

But a closer look at the details behind these rankings had us wondering what it all really means. Is Florida’s No. 1 education title really an indication that students are getting the best of it here?

Massachusetts is the smartest state in the U.S. Massachusetts has the highest percentage of Bachelor's degree holders at 42.1% of adults and graduate or professional degree holders at about 32.4%. Additionally, Massachusetts is home to MIT, Harvard, and several other high-ranked institutions.

Massachusetts
Connecticut
Maryland
Virginia
Vermont
New Hampshire
New Jersey
Colorado
Minnesota
Washington
big deal....neither is California and they have a lot of top universities and places like cal tech....

Let's face it, FOX has their view of the news and then there is everyone else's view of news. How many times do you look at FOX and ask, where did they get that news from? Now they are pushing the Biden impeachment investigation. What is that based on? Is it based on a debunked FBI memo?
Whatever credibility it may have had disappeared when it carried GWB's water on WMDs in and 9/11 links to Iraq. FOX was complicit in all our dead and wounded in Iraq. Blood on its hands.

because i read a story that contradicts what you said?......one story?....you are a drama queen bobo...
So you don't think Florida is better than California in every way? What ways is Cali better?

I thought you said people are moving from Cali to Florida because Florida is better.

So you don't think Florida is better than California in every way? What ways is Cali better?

I thought you said people are moving from Cali to Florida because Florida is better.
you think a lot of things bobo...trouble is you mix up what other people tell you here with others statements....try posting before you hit the doob....

CNN reporting that Fox isn’t news? Wow! Next up RuPaul chime in on Michelle/Mikey womanhood

They rank number one

Massachusetts
Connecticut
Maryland
Virginia
Vermont
New Hampshire
New Jersey
Colorado
Minnesota
Washington
Book banning in Florida is going to turn the state into a cadre of vegetables with only one opinion on anything.

"WE ARE FROM FLORIDA. WE HAVE ONE OPINION. WE WILL WAIT UNTIL THE GOVERNOR TELLS US WHAT IT IS."

Book banning in Florida is going to turn the state into a cadre of vegetables with only one opinion on anything.

"WE ARE FROM FLORIDA. WE HAVE ONE OPINION. WE WILL WAIT UNTIL THE GOVERNOR TELLS US WHAT IT IS."
Thank goodness they're not banning books. That would be bad.

Forum List

Back