Fox "The Five" Sucks

The Five is an awful show. It is what I'd expect a meeting of a few USMB conservatives to look like, a bunch of retards spouting nonsense.

You don't see this on CNN or MSNBC

GetFile.aspx

Shows lots and lots of legs during the show. Makes it easier to ignore Juan Williams.
She looks like she might have a dick.

I'd fuck the shit out of Andrea Tantaros though.

They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.
Geraldo sucks the most...followed by Juan Williams. The ladies are hot regardless of breast size or political bent.

GetFile.aspx

Shows lots and lots of legs during the show. Makes it easier to ignore Juan Williams.

Yeah....that's exactly what this country needs....a bunch of half naked Right Wing women reporting the news:

0.jpg

They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.[/QUOTE
Quick question,which tax bracket received the largest tax cut,percentage wise?

GetFile.aspx

Yeah....that's exactly what this country needs....a bunch of half naked Right Wing women reporting the news:

0.jpg
five stars for nice legs

It's a game Fox plays....they figure if they can capture a viewer's attention with a pussy display they can report anything on the news and nobody will notice. That's why there's a 24/7 stream of lies.

They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.
Geraldo sucks the most...followed by Juan Williams. The ladies are hot regardless of breast size or political bent.

About Geraldo - I wonder if his daughter being in Paris during the terrorist attack may not shake up all his weird beliefs.

About Geraldo - I wonder if his daughter being in Paris during the terrorist attack may not shake up all his weird beliefs.
Not a chance.

That one woman with the black hair looks like a witch! She must keep the cosmetic companies in business.
Disgusting!

images

Hey, at least you didn't claim they were raping little Mexican boys in their cellars. You had an off day or you're losing your touch.

They have some hot chicks on that show. It is worth watching to see the legs.

I am sorry that they fired Bob Beckel. Obviously I do not agree with his leftist politics. But he was entertaining because he could drop an obscenity laden tirade in a second, even on air. Coke heads seem to be prone to exploding at the drop of a hat.

They do need to whore out Dana Pirino more. They keep her behind the table so that you cannot get a good look at her legs.

That one woman with the black hair looks like a witch! She must keep the cosmetic companies in business.
Disgusting!

images
You are crazy. She has got huge tits and great legs. Sure, she seems to be morphing into Ms. Bruce Jenner, but her body rocks.

GetFile.aspx

0.jpg
five stars for nice legs

It's a game Fox plays....they figure if they can capture a viewer's attention with a pussy display they can report anything on the news and nobody will notice. That's why there's a 24/7 stream of lies.
they are not delivering the news

they are adding commentary

Disgusting!

images
You are crazy. She has got huge tits and great legs. Sure, she seems to be morphing into Ms. Bruce Jenner, but her body rocks.

I was talking more about her face. But you seem to like that "severe" look -
But yes, she has a nice figure, much better than mine!

Those five fucks are truly dumbing down the right wing of America. You can see how utterly stupid right wingers are on here, they're lazy, they swallow everything those five fucks spurt at them and they have no idea what's really going on in America today. You don't hear the MSM telling people to ignore Fox news because they have nothing to hide. The fucks at Fox don't want their inbred viewers catching them in a lie and that's exactly what will happen if right wingers listen to the MSM.

Forum List

Back