Fox "The Five" Sucks

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.

They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.

What a waste of bandwidth this thread is. If you don't like "The Five" simply don't watch it.

Earth to liberal!

What a waste of bandwidth this thread is. If you don't like "The Five" simply don't watch it.

Earth to liberal!

Contraire Monsieur. I live in a small town in east Tennessee and every barber shop, auto service waiting room, doctor's office etc. is tuned to Fox TV. If I manage to miss "The Five" there are two other programs repeating the same goddam Republican horse shit!! It goes on 24/7.

Earth to liberal!

Contraire Monsieur. I live in a small town in east Tennessee and every barber shop, auto service waiting room, doctor's office etc. is tuned to Fox TV. If I manage to miss "The Five" there are two other programs repeating the same goddam Republican horse shit!! It goes on 24/7.

Then move. Nobody's keeping you there. I suggest Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga.

If you're going to live here in the South, Camp, you need to be prepared to make peace with Republicans. Thick skin is mandatory here.

I know, because I'm a libertarian.

Last edited:
Anyone with "Trust FDR" in their sig deserves nothing but disdain.

I love FOX the Five....
Most Libs don't want to deal with the present.
they want to remain in time during the Bush years and not have to deal with the Obama years.

Oh, they don't suck Obama's cock and bow to the party.

Must really distress you.

The five.png

9/11 was a result of the Clinton presidency inaction on terrorism, the wealthy have become far wealthier under Obama, Benghazi was a direct result of Hillary's inaction after multiple pleas for assistance. Perhaps, you just don't appreciate the truth.

Granted, what the 5 are going to say is generally predictable much like you can always predict Obama and his followers will promote exactly the same lies.

You forget, slick willy had multiple opportunities to get bin Laden, but let him go Scott free.

Got a lot of businesses open past 5pm in a small town? Bring a paper or iPod.

Well. yeeeeah. Tell us something we don't know. U.S. history started on Jan 20th 2009 for all conservatives on this forum.

400 people have been killed this week, dumbass.

Oh, I get it......only black lives matter to you.

Well. yeeeeah. Tell us something we don't know. U.S. history started on Jan 20th 2009 for all conservatives on this forum.
Nope...we think it started when Reagan was elected.

Earth to liberal!

--LOL

bummer for you

--LOL

the five does suck, only b/c it's 4 reps beating up on 1 leftist.

It was nice to see the numbers flipped for a change, but it got boring quickly.

and if you want to hear about history, there's a channel for that, the History Channel.

and yea, Fox covers 9/11 every year, last I watched.

Forum List

Back