Here's your unbiased media !

How dare she offer an opinion on her personal twitter account!

SHE MUST BE DESTROYED

It's kind of the same as Dan Cathy privately opposed gay marriage. How dare he...

You're welcome to try to find a single post of mine in which I called for him to be fired.

You're welcome to find a post where I say you did.

Ok, well then why are you trying to change the subject?

I guess the OP likes the freedom of speech for themselves but for others who disagree, "fire this birch"
What are you? 12 years old?
Oh, I agree with the legislation regarding the security checks.

Hey dumbass, this is a so-called journalist NOT an editorialist or pundit. She works for a major news outlet that is supposed to be non-biased.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm mocking the OP.

It's matter of perception.

OK, let me ask you this: Were you mocking those who were calling for firing of Dan Cathy and boycotting Chick-Fil-A?

:lol:

I'm under no obligation to be "fair" in my mocking. When was the last time you argued from a liberal perspective?

I'm not defending anyone, I'm mocking the OP.

It's matter of perception.

OK, let me ask you this: Were you mocking those who were calling for firing of Dan Cathy and boycotting Chick-Fil-A?

:lol:

I'm under no obligation to be "fair" in my mocking. When was the last time you argued from a liberal perspective?

Of course you're not obligated.

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with your first post. However, mocking one side and not the other for doing exactly the same thing makes you hypocrite.

Liberal perspective? There is no such thing in US today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back